Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA glitching friends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Might have to give this dupe glitch a try seeing as I've only $300k now.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

TacoMan wrote: »
    Aside from, "Billionaires' Club feat. Frankie-5-Angles", this is the best dupe glitsch ever.

The bollockses tried to patsch it, then Louis laughed in their faces...and returned!

Back with a bang!

Behold the power of the glitsch!

I'll be back to give it another swiiiiiiiiiiiing..... if I ever sober up! if/when the snow goes away ;)

PS. Happy New Year y'all!

Might give it another go tomorrow if we can persuade Francis 5 angles to spam triangle for a few minutes more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭finglashoop

DubDJ wrote: »
    Might have to give this dupe glitch a try seeing as I've only $300k now.

Ive 53.5 mil and eight cars to sell.

Get on x box one me dan max and dave rolling in lowriders and money

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

I got an extra $6m from that glitch, might try I it again tomorrow too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I got a sore finger and a worn out Y button from it! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Might give it another go tomorrow if we can persuade Francis 5 angles to spam triangle for a few minutes more.

Yeah, I'll help out if I'm on for sure. I'll do some thumb stretches in the morning to make sure I don't cramp up at an inopportune moment!

Ive 53.5 mil and eight cars to sell.

Get on x box one me dan max and dave rolling in lowriders and money

Yeah I wasted $20 million in a second character otherwise I'd be fine for cash. I've no low rider to even dupe though :p

Yeah I wasted $20 million in a second character otherwise I'd be fine for cash. I've no low rider to even dupe though :p

I bought one for 29,000. Cost me a million to do up. Get about half when sold

Anybody free to try the dupe glitch on PS4?

Anybody free to try the dupe glitch on PS4?

Me glynner max and dan would happily help

• Advertisement

I thought there were loads from boards on PS4? Didn't think you'd need to post here for help haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Yeah I have it down to a T.....or Y ;)

There was a few online but looking for somebody willing to constantly tap a button for a while is a different story.

DubDJ wrote:
    There was a few online but looking for somebody willing to constantly tap a button for a while is a different story.

Ah everyone here is willing to do it :P

DanC90 wrote: »
    I thought there were loads from boards on PS4? Didn't think you'd need to post here for help haha

Add a few of us as friends - go to the gamer tag thread. Some of us don't have the BRDS crew active all the time, so you might not get put in a session with us (not that that works anyway!). My tag is below.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

DubDJ wrote:

If you can't find anyone to do it with, you could try the transferring money from modded account glitch. I've 2 account you could use. One with $750m and one with $4bn. Or could create another one with a different amount on it if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

I'm up for giving anyone a help out at it as long as you tell me what to do cause I haven't a clue!!!

Seantdi on psn

Cheers Blackgator but I wouldn't risk that amount, I know it's been grand for most of you but I'd probably get a 10 year ban :D

I'll be on later Sean and I'll give it a try, seems straightforward from the video anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Can someone link to as to how to do the glitch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

Does anybody have glitches that provide a good cash boost? I've just gone over the 1m mark but I really want one of those new yachts. My options at the moment are grinding cash for 2 months or buying the 8m shark card (unlikely given its price) :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Deep Six wrote: »
    Does anybody have glitches that provide a good cash boost? I've just gone over the 1m mark but I really want one of those new yachts. My options at the moment are grinding cash for 2 months or buying the 8m shark card (unlikely given its price) :/

Depending on what platform your on check out se7ensins gta glitches On the old search engine Google

If you have a problem with glitching talk to gator.
    Friendly, confidential glitching advice.
    Call 01-glitch for a gator near you

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

winston82 wrote: »
    Can someone link to as to how to do the glitch?

Here
    Although read a few reports that it's been patched.
    What cosole are you on?

Nice one Gator, I'm down to 550 now meself, so I need to bump up the funds a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Blackgator wrote: »
    Here
    Although read a few reports that it's been patched.
    What cosole are you on?

Thanks. I'm on PS4. In dire need of cash . Down to my last 100k. Eating bread all week.

winston82 wrote: »
    Thanks. I'm on PS4. In dire need of cash . Down to my last 100k. Eating bread all week.

Feel ur pain man down to 680mill spent 100 mill On crap and now I can't get a refund... It's not fair I tell ya...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Feel ur pain man down to 680mill spent 100 mill On carp and now I can't get a refund... It's not fair I tell ya...

You spent 100 mill on carp??

That's a lot of fish.

You spent 100 mill on carp??

That's a lot of fish.

Fish for everybody in the audience... Stupid autocorrect on mobile...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Feel ur pain man down to 680mill spent 100 mill On crap and now I can't get a refund... It's not fair I tell ya...

I'm 210 not out :pac:

It's a challenge to spend now, never mind save it :P

• Advertisement

I'm 210 not out :pac:

It's a challenge to spend now, never mind save it :P

What the hell did you buy?

Advertisement