Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass sexual assaults covered up for 4 days by German media - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Nodin wrote: »
    Careful reading is a great man

"as a social media storm accused police and media of a cover-up."

20 sexual assaults reported to police at one time and one location is a big deal considering how few of these assualts tend to get reported compared to how any occur.
    Funny how victims and serious crimes don't matter unless they fit the right agenda for the "caring" types.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Islam is well hijacked by some to suit their ends :

The Research and Fatwa Department of the Islamic State (ISIS) has released a pamphlet on the topic of female captives and slaves. The pamphlet, which is dated Muharram 1436 (October/November 2014) and was printed by ISIS's publishing house, Al-Himma Library, is titled Su'al wa-Jawab fi al-Sabi wa-Riqab ("Questions and Answers on Taking Captives and Slaves").

"Question 4: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive?

"It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: '[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5-6]'..."

"Question 5: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive immediately after taking possession [of her]?

"If she is a virgin, he [her master] can have intercourse with her immediately after taking possession of her. However, is she isn't, her uterus must be purified [first]…"

"Question 6: Is it permissible to sell a female captive?

"It is permissible to buy, sell, or give as a gift female captives and slaves, for they are merely property, which can be disposed of [as long as that doesn't cause [the Muslim ummah] any harm or damage."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭emo72

Yes, and it also spreads stuff like anti-vaccination stories, WTC conspiracy theories, racist memes, and pictures of cats with funny captions. You'll therefore understand that - the issue of a coverup being somewhat important - I reserve judgement for the moment.

yes. but in this case its not. reserve the right not to rush to judgement. thats wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

"the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

THere's a bad undercurrent in Germany the past couple of months due to Merkels approach to refugees.

It will come to a head at some point.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

gctest50 wrote: »
    Islam is well hijacked by some to suit their ends :

You information on the people that did this are in ISIL ? Or would that be a deflection ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Yes, and it also spreads stuff like anti-vaccination stories, WTC conspiracy theories, racist memes, and pictures of cats with funny captions. You'll therefore understand that - the issue of a coverup being somewhat important - I reserve judgement for the moment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3384423/German-police-hunt-group-1-000-men-Arab-North-African-origin-sexually-assaulted-numerous-women-threw-fireworks-crowds-Cologne-train-station-New-Year-s-Eve.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

20 sexual assaults reported to police at one time and one location is a big deal considering how few of these assualts tend to get reported compared to how any occur.
    Funny how victims and serious crimes don't matter unless they fit the right agenda for the "caring" types.

Again, I suggest re-reading what I posted.

lots of police statements in those reports.id be fairly confident, that the attacks took place. although i dont want to rush to judgement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

1 report of rape, while awful isn't beyond the norm for NYE. (DM link)

Most places need verifiable facts to run stories

emo72 wrote: »
    lots of police statements in those reports.id be fairly confident, that the attacks took place. although i dont want to rush to judgement.

There seems to be a dearth of willingness to read tonight. You might point out what post I denied the mass attack took place in, and quote the relevant text.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

donvito99 wrote: »
    Is it just me or weren't the Germans up the ole mass sexual crimes not 70 years ago?

Among others.

Are you referring to The Soviet ground forces who raped and pillaged Berlin in 1945 like a pack of wild dogs.

There seems to be a dearth of willingness to read tonight. You might point out what post I denied the mass attack took place in, and quote the relevant text.

did i quote you as saying that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

This seems like an organised gang almost, which, if the allegations are true is deeply concerning. Dismissing the issue or deflecting away from it is idiotic. But it is equally idiotic (and racist, yes, it is) to use this to attack refugees or Muslims through generalisation.

Perhaps rather than rushing to judgement we should let the police do their jobs and then figure out what happened, what the underlying reasons were and how best to prevent this from happening again.

emo72 wrote: »
    did i quote you as saying that?

Then what are you getting at in post in post 41? And please don't pretend it wasn't aimed at me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Freak Midget

mansize wrote: »
    1 report of rape, while awful isn't beyond the norm for NYE. (DM link)

Most places need verifiable facts to run stories

One woman was raped, numerous others were molested. Mass sexual assault of women is well beyond the norm for western Europe.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Memnoch wrote: »
    This seems like an organised gang almost, which, if the allegations are true is deeply concerning. Dismissing the issue or deflecting away from it is idiotic. But it is equally idiotic (and racist, yes, it is) to use this to attack refugees or Muslims through generalisation.

Perhaps rather than rushing to judgement we should let the police do their jobs and then figure out what happened, what the underlying reasons were and how best to prevent this from happening again.

IMport loads of refugees, put them up in halls and gyms with basic accomodation and little rights, what do you expect?

Setting people up to live as second class citizens never works.

Memnoch wrote: »

quite right. someting happened. the police said so. and obviously it would be stupid to blame this on islam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Stheno wrote: »
    IMport loads of refugees, put them up in halls and gyms with basic accomodation and little rights, what do you expect?

Setting people up to live as second class citizens never works.

1. Escape war torn home
    2. Gain entry into welfare state
    3. Provided with shelter, food, safety etc
    4.??
    5. Go raping

Can't see the connection myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Vic_08 wrote: »
    One thing I noticed during the refugee coverage was how it seemed that the majority were young males
    Saw lots of families, but all of the English Defence League photos and video only showed males...

=-=

As for the topic at hand, not really surprised. The saying "the devil makes use of idle hands" comes to mind. I'm guessing the looting was the main objective, with the sexual assaults happening because the animals don't know how to be civil amongst women.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I was in Syria in 2006, it was a ****hole then I say it ain't much better now.

Living in some apartment in Germany to most is more then majority ever had

Stop giving them a excuse to be sexual preditors

One woman was raped, numerous others were molested. Mass sexual assault of women is well beyond the norm for western Europe.

There is one case of rape reported, no mention of anything else reported the the police

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Animals these kind of acts will only become more frequent if we continue with such open borders in Europe. Time to close the borders and stop importing these kind of subhumans and their backward ideology

The artlicle also states that it wasn't confirmed if those involved were refugees.

Where is the police reports of molestation???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

mansize wrote: »
    Where is the police reports of molestation???
    Article
    Around 60 complaints have been made to the police in Cologne after a group of around 1,000 men attacked revellers in the city centre in a brutal and “completely unheard of” way, Wolfgang Albers, Chief of Police in the Rhineland city said at a press conference on Monday afternoon.

Around a third of the complaints were of sexual assault, regional paper Express reported.

Animals these kind of acts will only become more frequent if we continue with such open borders in Europe. Time to close the borders and stop importing these kind of subhumans and their backward ideology

Subhuman? Who are subhuman???

Article

Daily mail?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Find it beyond PATHETIC that you get officials and media covering it up because of the "racial tensions"... it is what it ****ing is, why protect these filth !?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement