Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass sexual assaults covered up for 4 days by German media - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Link to this data....

It's in the article

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

emo72 wrote: »
    20 sexual assaults at the one time and place is not uncommon? where?

Id guess it would have been very uncommon in Cologne not so long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

mansize wrote: »
    Well all those facts need to be verified.

They have been verified, by the police chief. What more do you want?

You are the one saying it's not uncommon ????

500 is, 20 isn't, I've only seen reports confirming 1/3 of 60 asexual assault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

It's in the article

You are in the article saying it's not uncommon for places to have large amounts of groping ????

• Advertisement

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    They have been verified, by the police chief. What more do you want?

The crowds were not. He confirmed 60 reports 1/3 sexual assault 1 of which fit the definition of rape

I'm sure you will tell the rest of the class how you sexually assault someone without groping for example ?

You are in the article saying it's not uncommon for places to have large amounts of groping ????

20 no. 20 isn't a large amount 20/1000

Nightclubs in Dublin London Etc would be as high

I'm sure you will tell the rest of the class how you sexually assault someone without groping for example ?

What???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭screamer

Amongst those refugees are fighters hiding and guised as refugees don't forget that too. We have no idea what has been let into Europe but we'll find out alas too late. The ideas of opening doors welcoming with open arms is all fine and good in la la land where you have people so desperate and so grateful to be safe. Unfortunately the refugees and the way they millitantly marched through Europe has just reminded me that refugee laws made up after WW2 are outdated and naieve and so unfit for purpose where you have religions and cultures so at odds with each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭emo72

500 is the number of accused men. 60 is the number of complaints. 20 is the number of sexual complaints. you are flat out winding us up?

20 is sexual assault of the 60 reported crimes. Did you read the article????

20 no. 20 isn't a large amount 20/1000

Nightclubs in Dublin London Etc would be as high

Link to the data please

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

The crowds were not. He confirmed 60 reports 1/3 sexual assault 1 of which fit the definition of rape

Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers says witnesses described the assaults as coming from a group of up to 1,000 men whose appearance indicated they were of "Arab or North African origin."

Do you think that the witnesses described by the police chief were lying about the crowd of men?

20 is sexual assault of the 60 reported crimes. Did you read the article????

Yes and you have not linked to a single other example to prove this is normal.

500 is the number of accused men. 60 is the number of complaints. 20 is the number of sexual complaints. you are flat out winding us up?

Accused to whom? 60 is the number of police complains - where did the PC confirm anything about 500 accused???

Do you think that the witnesses described by the police chief were lying about the crowd of men?

I'll go by the police report

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

This is 20 incidents reported to police at one time in one place (so the actually number will be much higher), find me a nightclub where there has been that many incidents reported to the authorities at one time (actually find me a public event thats not made national news thats had this number of reports).

If you can't what does it say about your argument?

Yes and you have not linked to a single other example to prove this is normal.

20 people being groped in a city on NYE, I'd consider normal.

This is 20 incidents reported to police at one time in one place (so the actually number will be much higher), find me a nightclub where there has been that many incidents reported to the authorities at one time (actually find me a public event thats not made national news thats had this number of reports).

Likes water with a roof above....

• Advertisement

And they are only the accusations. Due process has to occur.

Then you will have zero bother linking to other events incidents of this happening if it's considered normal will you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭emo72

in the same place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

Are you living in Raqqua?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Stephen Gawking

The blame for this should be laid firmly at Merkels feet. When you issue an invite to the 3rd world then don't be surprised if they turn up & start making demands...

in the same place?

I smell a pattern. If it was about a group of 500 odd skinheads in the area it would be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Two victims were quoted in the article. However, There were more than 2 reports of groping as confirmed by the police chief. It's really not that hard to understand.

No, but 20 isn't uncommon either. It's not right, but people need to wind their necks in.

Imagine being a woman on your own walking along cologne square and seeing a thousand men doing this. I think it would be pretty intimidating. Hopefully this is a once off situation. I suspect this will happen many more times and will lead to women living in fear.

If this was "anti-immigration" people or Nazis as they are often called the media reaction and reaction of people like you would be completely different. In many liberal eyes, Muslims can do no wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

And they are only the accusations. Due process has to occur.

I'm not asking for 20 convictions, I am asking for 20 officially reported incidents at one place at one time that did not make national news.
    If you can't do that I'l recommend a handy feature on boards, you click on the user name to the left of the post, it opens a drop down with a range of options, select the bottom one and we can separately get on with this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

I smell a pattern. If it was about a group of 500 odd skinheads in the area it would be true.

Imagine the media reaction if 1000 skinheads did this to foreign women. IT WOULD BE EVERYWHERE.

• Advertisement

Letree wrote: »
    Imagine the media reaction if 1000 skinheads did this to foreign women. IT WOULD BE EVERYWHERE.

Aye and rightly so. Odd not the other way around replace skinheads with Refugees.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement