Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA glitching friends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Screenshot_2015_12_27_00_10_45.png

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Scotty # wrote: »
    Screenshot_2015_12_27_00_10_45.png

Gis a loan :p

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Gis a loan :p

1 of 3 richest lads in crew thus far ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Is everyone gonna try it now? I know Stu has doubts. Would do it myself if I thought they'd just take the money back if caught, but I wouldn't wanna be banned altogether.

If you have doubts first dupe your original account and then try the glitch on that dupe. That way your original account stays intact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion.

VKuhUkX.jpg

Is everyone gonna try it now? I know Stu has doubts. Would do it myself if I thought they'd just take the money back if caught, but I wouldn't wanna be banned altogether.

I think it would be worth the risk , anything to squeeze the last last bit of craic out of the game , ya could do a clothes shopping spree like gator , change your car colours a million times just for a laugh, bet on races without giving a **** if you win or lose . Etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭retweet

Blackgator wrote: »
    Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion.

VKuhUkX.jpg

Where can you get the modded accounts? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Quick question guys? I have my main on Slot 2 and Modded on Slot aswell 2 but I only want the money I don't want it to overwrite my rank and stuff will this still work?

retweet wrote: »
    Where can you get the modded accounts? Thanks :)

I got mine off a friend who has a modded ps3, you can use mine to transfer the money if you want. Add me on psn and send me a message.
    PSN: blackgator

• Advertisement

brijay wrote: »
    Quick question guys? I have my main on Slot 2 and Modded on Slot aswell 2 but I only want the money I don't want it to overwrite my rank and stuff will this still work?

Think you can use slot 1 from both accounts and slot 2 shouldn't be affected.
    I say 'shouldn't' but think some people have had both accounts copied.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭IrishBlaine

I got mine off a friend who has a modded ps3, you can use mine to transfer the money if you want. Add me on psn and send me a message.
    PSN: blackgator

Can confirm it works, Thanks to Blackgator for lending me his account :D

He is the glitchmaster , all hail Blackgator Master O' Glitsch !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Of course it works sure didn't I only spend 3 and a half goddam hours at it yesterday... Have it all spent now moving me yacht...

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭IrishBlaine

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Of course it works sure didn't I only spend 3 and a half goddam hours at it yesterday... Have it all spent now moving me yacht...

Only took me 20 mins :p

I've done it on two accounts. It doesn't make any difference which character you have the original account on only the modded account. If you do it on Char2 (and I strongly suggest you do!*) when you go back to your original account it will automatically put you in Char2.

The first time I did it it transferred the RP from the modded account (120RP on Gator's account) to my Char2 but later reset that Char2 altogether. The second time I did it it reset the Char2 straight away (but I still got the money).

I've tried to do it a few times with my original account AFTER I added the money and it hasn't transferred the money or RP but did reset the Char2 and some other stuff like Lester etc.

There's a modded account on 7sins being passed around with $28 billion on it!

*I'm not strongly suggesting you do the glitch, but if you do, use Char2.

Did anyone with a bit of sense do the glitch i.e. not cowboys like Farty or Danny :pac:

Few quick, possibly stupid, questions:

1. Does the character from the glitched account transfer to character 2 of your account? Does it overwrite your character 2 or do you have to have it blank?
    2. Does it affect character 1?
    3. Following from 2, does the money go into both accounts or does it overwrite everything?
    4. Can I still use my character 1?

Very tempted to do it and have T20's in the garage of the second character if ever I should be found out.

1. Does the character from the glitched account transfer to character 2 of your account? Does it overwrite your character 2 or do you have to have it blank?
    2. Does it affect character 1?
    3. Following from 2, does the money go into both accounts or does it overwrite everything?
    4. Can I still use my character 1

1 for me I still have my second character only now rank 120 get in

2 only gettin bull**** calls from Dom dunno why also had to call to Trevor and Lester for an ole reunion chat(torture)

3 the money you have is gone I had 40 mill but it was overwritten now 762 mill... Yea baby... It does not merge with your original bank account!!!

4 I.think I kinda answered this in question 2 but just because it's you Frankie and we all know your not the brighest head a cabbage in the field yes yes you can

5 you have to buy 8 t20s and bring them to the top of chilliad for this to work and blow yourself up

Very tempted to do it and have T20's in the garage of the second character if ever I should be found out.

Btw I reckon in simple terms if we is found out I say our accounts will be glitched as in bye bye day day so pointless filling up garages with assets... If rockstar ask you won it on a horse and the money was only resting in your account for tacoman

1. Does the character from the glitched account transfer to character 2 of your account? Does it overwrite your character 2 or do you have to have it blank? 2. Does it affect character 1? 3. Following from 2, does the money go into both accounts or does it overwrite everything? 4. Can I still use my character 1?

Just did this glitch again with second character from my account and modded account. My second character is now rank 599 and lost all outfits, character 1 remains the same although stats like time played, k/d ratio, crew rank and awards have all be reset.

On the plus side, I now have $4bn.
    Might buy a fleet of gold jets.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Might buy a fleet of gold jets.

You're not thinking big enough. Buy a yacht built out of a fleet of gold jets!

Tried it there this morning and it seemed to work ok, not all in the order on the 7sins site, but got as far as switching back to the original account and now R* can't seem to find my data! :( I hope to fock it's not all gone now!

Tried it there this morning and it seemed to work ok, not all in the order on the 7sins site, but got as far as switching back to the original account and now R* can't seem to find my data! I hope to fock it's not all gone now!

Nooooooo

I'd try doing it again and see does that make a difference.

Nooooooo

I'd try doing it again and see does that make a difference.

I can get on as your modded account, but not on my own one. I always have a problem when I switch over to my second character. I checked the social club but the money doesn't seem to have gone through.

This is annoying me now, off out for a bit to calm down!

I dont feel as bad now... Patience young frankie5fingers... It'll come eventually...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

For those of you who like to glitch just like me the funds are running pretty low just under 700mill so I present to you all approved from Louis and sevensins itself happy new year money gliiitch

You can do this Off The Radar on XB1 and PS4 with just 2 people and then do Lowrider glitch again!!

Both of you go into separate invite only sessions

1)You go to golf course and start a round of golf alone

2)Once you have started golf game go to Dashboard and Invite your friend to your game via the Friends list in dashboard **do not use start to invite use dashboard**

3)While you are playing 1st hole (do not finish hole) your friend should accept invite from dashboard notifications

4)Your friend will get a message asking if he wants to spectate- ACCEPT THIS

5)If you have done above correct your friend will be spectating you but there will be no mini golf map visable to him- If he can see a mini map of golf course try again

6)You should now finish out 1st hole and as soon as you putt out your friend will be able to press right on the DPAD and press quit.

7)You stay in golf and your friend will now be in an invite only session with no mini map
    Friend must now immediately dashboard and go to friends and join your game again

8)A black screen and a warning will come up for friend-DO NOT ACCEPT TO JOIN YOU HE MUST BACK OUT-he will spawn back with no mini map

9)You should now quit golf-when you are back in session go to creator via start button and then press start again to join a new invite only session

10)Tell your friend to join you via dashboard friends join your game again same as before-THIS TIME THEY SHOULD ACCEPT THE WARNING TO JOIN YOU!!

11)They will spawn back in session with no mini map and if they press down on DPAD now it will not even say their name in top left screen ie invite 1

12)Your friend will now be completely OFF THE RADAR

Finally ask your friend who is OTR to send you an invite via dashboard---When you join you will think you are in session alone but arrange to meet them somewhere as they are invisible.

If you cant join him try going back to creator or story and start a new invite only then get him to send another invite.

I think you know what to do next !!!!

Spam away and enjoy the LOWRIDER dupe again

Happy New Year to ALL :smile:

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Farty88 wrote: »
    For those of you who like to glitch just like me the funds are running pretty low just under 700mill so I present to you all approved from Louis and sevensins itself happy new year money gliiitch

You can do this Off The Radar on XB1 and PS4 with just 2 people and then do Lowrider glitch again!!

Both of you go into separate invite only sessions

1)You go to golf course and start a round of golf alone

2)Once you have started golf game go to Dashboard and Invite your friend to your game via the Friends list in dashboard **do not use start to invite use dashboard**

3)While you are playing 1st hole (do not finish hole) your friend should accept invite from dashboard notifications

4)Your friend will get a message asking if he wants to spectate- ACCEPT THIS

5)If you have done above correct your friend will be spectating you but there will be no mini golf map visable to him- If he can see a mini map of golf course try again

6)You should now finish out 1st hole and as soon as you putt out your friend will be able to press right on the DPAD and press quit.

7)You stay in golf and your friend will now be in an invite only session with no mini map
    Friend must now immediately dashboard and go to friends and join your game again

8)A black screen and a warning will come up for friend-DO NOT ACCEPT TO JOIN YOU HE MUST BACK OUT-he will spawn back with no mini map

9)You should now quit golf-when you are back in session go to creator via start button and then press start again to join a new invite only session

10)Tell your friend to join you via dashboard friends join your game again same as before-THIS TIME THEY SHOULD ACCEPT THE WARNING TO JOIN YOU!!

11)They will spawn back in session with no mini map and if they press down on DPAD now it will not even say their name in top left screen ie invite 1

12)Your friend will now be completely OFF THE RADAR

Finally ask your friend who is OTR to send you an invite via dashboard---When you join you will think you are in session alone but arrange to meet them somewhere as they are invisible.

If you cant join him try going back to creator or story and start a new invite only then get him to send another invite.

I think you know what to do next !!!!

Spam away and enjoy the LOWRIDER dupe again

Happy New Year to ALL :smile:

Don't bother on ps4 until the last step issue is resolved.

When your off the radar completely you have to invite the other person to your invite session so you can start duping away.

However there is no way of inviting as you cant use any menus in gta and there is no way to invite someone through ps4 that I'm aware of. Myself and phobos are stuck at that point.

Also the initial off the radar dosent work for everyone. Some people will see the mini map each time and there is nothing you can do. Try doing it with different friends etc.

Only phobos and myself can get me off radar but it doesn't work then other way around or with zanatoo etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Got this to work with phobos

The trick is each player sends the other an invite to their private session before you start the golf. Don't touch that invite until the person is totally off radar.

That way whichever one of you manages to get off the radar, the other can join using there invite otherwise you can't invite them cause your glitches out when off the radar.

Then the other person can just use that invite to join you in your session and away yous go.

Sounds complicated but follow seven sins and just send invites before you start golf and don't touch that invite until one is off radar. Use a new invite whoever is on the golf course.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Aside from, "Billionaires' Club feat. Frankie-5-Angles", this is the best dupe glitsch ever.

The bollockses tried to patsch it, then Louis laughed in their faces...and returned!

Back with a bang!

Behold the power of the glitsch!

I'll be back to give it another swiiiiiiiiiiiing..... if I ever sober up! if/when the snow goes away ;)

PS. Happy New Year y'all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

We got it working on xb1

Advertisement