Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Match day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Away for the weekend with a gang of lads. They couldn't understand why I was screaming at sanchez to get back on the pitch and make it to 60 min's.

What kind of "gang of lads" don't know about FPL ????

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Rikand wrote: »
    What kind of "gang of lads" don't know about FPL ????

Bit weird alright. You'd want to stay away from them bet they like culture and crap like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

77 points. Very happy. Even happier I didn't take a -8 for Lukaku (Ighalo would have been sold).

Kolarov, Moreno, Ozil, KDB, Sanchez, Vardy and Ighalo with returns. Only let down was captain Aguero. 12 captain fails from 14 now.

Now, who to bring in for Sanchez. Barkley and Mane the 1st names that come to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

79 all out.

Delighted with that but a little annoyed I couldn't hit the 80 mark. Delighted I'm starting to get captain choices right that's 3 in a row now.

Couldn't be happier.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

54 (-4)

Have Richards on the bench with 7 points which stings badly as I need all the points I can get at the minute. Should move back up to around 600k from 771k after picking up 31 points today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

80 points this week, very happy with that obviously, lots of goals but only one clean sheet from my back 5 and left Zouma on the bench,

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

71 (-4) and happy but lost all notable h2h matches from what I can see.

Green arrow all the same and it looks like no hit next week for me just a money saving ft done already.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

74 pts for me,only 2nd time over 70 this season and 3rd over 60,might get into top 500k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

78 delighted with that after a few frustrating weeks. Toby, Moreno and Begovic doing the business today. Waking up with Deeney in my team after a session a few weeks back doesn't look so bad now! If Courtois is fit for next week I've a headache with Aguero and Sanchez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

67 points, cannot help feeling I missed an opportunity, transferred out ighalo for aguero, benched dier instead of van dijk costing 15 points, all part of this frustrating game

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

73 all out. Moreno and Ozil with 19.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I'm just not getting it right this year. My instinct is all wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

58 points. Poor week. Was looking good with 50 from 7 yesterday. Only 8 points from four players today though.

It's the second week in a row I've ended up with four defenders due to injuries/suspensions and not a clean sheet between them and my keeper. At least Kol scored though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Finished on 81, 2300 in the world, top 150 in Ireland. Had kinda hoped I might jump a bit more. I'm about 70 points off the lad who is number 1 in Ireland :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

65 all in. Seems decent if unspectacular, going by the number of scores north of 70 posted here. Glad I rolled my transfer over with Sanchez crocked - had nearly brought in Coutinho earlier in the week when his prognosis was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

siblers wrote: »
    Finished on 81, 2300 in the world, top 150 in Ireland. Had kinda hoped I might jump a bit more. I'm about 70 points off the lad who is number 1 in Ireland :pac:

OR hasn't updated yet for today ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Lads, how can you tell if your bench boost has been activated? I'm sure I used it this week, but bench points haven't been added.

All the 6s - 66.

Happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

54 (-8), bad week, getting Kun already was a rash decision but can't take him back out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Lads, how can you tell if your bench boost has been activated? I'm sure I used it this week, but bench points haven't been added.

It should say so underneath your points total, like the guy who scored the highest points this week: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/3580969/event-history/14/

If you have used your bench boost and go to "Pick Team", the option for bench boost probably shouldn't be available to you anymore.

By the sounds of it, I don't think you confirmed your team after activating the bench boost card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Lad in my league did the same and his haven't been added.
    Edit:
    He played his all out attack! I'm delighted, he left a load of points behind him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

68 (-4) thought I was making inroads during this GW but by the end made nothing on my rivals and lost some on others.

Just can't get it right this year and now 100points behind rivals.

Just made a -8 hit, with sheet frustration

McCarthy.
    > DDG
    Prodl
    > Berty
    Sanchez
    > Ozil

Just feels like I'm two steps behind everytime!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Up to 28k, highest rank of the season :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

62 sees me drop 3k to 46k. Third red arrow in a row, can't seem to catch a break these days. Barkley and Ozil killed me this week.

Ozil in for Sanchez already done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

60151453.jpg

96 points. Top 5k GW rank.

Played AOA, and had Ozil, KDB, Barkley, Bolasie, Ighalo, Vardy and Moreno.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

60151453.jpg

96 points. Top 5k GW rank.

Played AOA, and had Ozil, KDB, Barkley, Bolasie, Ighalo, Vardy and Moreno.

96. Christ. I'd love a week like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

96. Christ. I'd love a week like that.

Very badly needed, was having a terrible season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭munster87

112 (-4) but played my bench boost. Sitting around 2.5k mark now overall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

AdpRo wrote: »
    KDB, Mane & Vardy to Marhez, Firmino & Kun for -8.............that worked out well, especially as Mane to Marhez was only reversing the transfer I did a few weeks ago!

Season as good as over, Finn Harps cup all that I'm left playing for.

83 for the week if I hadn't made any transfers..........52 (-8) in reality.......safe to say that's the worst points hit I've ever taken!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

29k. Top 30k at the end of a gameweek for the first time this season. Onwards and upwards.

Advertisement