Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Match day Thread.

Options

Comments

Boll*cks to that game week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

I finally have Ozil & Sanchez together, they start linking up, and one of them gets broken, typical!! It does give me some cash to play around with though so that will come in handy I'm sure.

Should be on 51 after BPs, not great but it's looking a whole lot better than yesterday's 30

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Alder 3 bp on the bench hurts a little less considering Ozil and Moreno are on for 3 each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Looking like 69 for the week for me. I started the week at 120k so would be disappointed to be any higher than 80k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

73(-8) all in. Il take that even though I made a balls of my transfers this GW. Barkley scoring 32 over the last 2 GWs has been signing of season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

47 points. Like a few here, Sanchez off at 59.54 sums up my November form and Arsenal's November form. My teams looking no better either, with Aguero still under the radar, Sanchez injured and a defence that can't keep clean sheets anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

47 points. Like a few here, Sanchez off at 59.54 sums up my November form and Arsenal's November form. My teams looking no better either, with Aguero still under the radar, Sanchez injured and a defence that can't keep clean sheets anymore.

It's worse than that.

59:58 Substitution

Substitution, Arsenal. Joel Campbell replaces Alexis Sánchez because of an injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Currently on 75, hoping to hit 81 with bonuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Currently projected 81pts too with BPS hopefully staying the same. That moves me into the top 2k according to FFFix!

Great week, 3 defenders scored well Clyne, Toby, Kol and with KDB, Vardy and Lukaku (c) it was pretty satisfying.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Currently projected 81pts too with BPS hopefully staying the same. That moves me into the top 2k according to FFFix!

Great week, 3 defenders scored well Clyne, Toby, Kol and with KDB, Vardy and Lukaku (c) it was pretty satisfying.

I usually do really well defensively but this week my attackers went bananas, only one of my defenders to get more than 2 was Toby. Had I stuck with Barkley for captain I'd have broken 90 :(.

Today went very well though, was fearing a fury of goals from Kane and Sanchez which thankfully didn't happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

62 (-8). Aguero captain fail hurts the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

ESP added. 83 for the GW, well happy with that. Sanchez to Ozil already done with FT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

57(-4) should see a further drop to about 290k. Christ. My middling scores over the last 3 or so weeks have been a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

60 points. Will take that and run, especially with transfer banked.

Was sooo close to sneaky switch of captain from Sanchez to Ozil as I fancied Ozil for a goal but figured I'd be lynched around here if Sanchez then blanked!! :D

Should see a slight but not fatal drop in rank staying inside 300k.

Onwards and upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Bugger, Clyne lost his 2 point bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

ESP added. 83 for the GW, well happy with that. Sanchez to Ozil already done with FT

Been offline all day. Any prognosis on his injury?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

63 after bps, happy with that. Was hoping for more after a great Saturday, Kane and Sanchez let me down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FHFC wrote: »
    Been offline all day. Any prognosis on his injury?

Wenger doesn't know how long yet, has to be at least three weeks imo

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Moreno, Begovic and Azpi make today somewhat better. Ozil scoring hurts though because I'd strongly considered going for him from Sanchez instead of getting rid of De Bruyne. The opportunity cost of everything has hurt me in the last 3/4 weeks. I predict another big transfer spree to try stop the rot before the crucial Christmas period. A lot depends on Aguero of course.

50 (-8) all in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Probably about 74(-8) all in, should see a small rise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

53 (no hit) a resounding meh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

71 all in solid week. 2fts to play with too. Don't know who I can get rid of though apart from Sanchez as I don't want to sell Mane or Pelle before Villa. Could be nice differentials after I persisted through their drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I calculate that I won't break 40 even without including the -4.

I'll check tomorrow. Imagine if I hadn't sold KdB to fund captain Aguero and just did Pelle to Vardy. Or got PVA for Davies :pac: Simple game really which makes it even worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

61(-8) after Begovic and Ozil baps.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

85 (-4) despite captain Aguero blanking. 7 individual players scoring is very nice to see!

Did Sanchez to Barkley for a -4, which had me sweating, but paid off magnificently.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

85 (-4) despite captain Aguero blanking. 7 individual players scoring is very nice to see!

Did Sanchez to Barkley for a -4, which had me sweating, but paid off magnificently.

Brave. Nicely played well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Looks like 69 (-4) after baps. Transfers could have gone better - brought in Kane and Coutinho. But happy nonetheless. Would be great to break into the top million. It's been a tough season.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

60 all in,my captain gamble failed.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Away for the weekend with a gang of lads. They couldn't understand why I was screaming at sanchez to get back on the pitch and make it to 60 min's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

69 after Ozil's bps.
    Norwich goal hurt as I had Cech in goal.
    Richards on bench really stung.
    Would have broken 80 otherwise

Prob go Sanchez to KDB.
    Will end up with over 6M in the bank then.

Advertisement