Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Westpoint Gym

Comments

• why never again ?

• djmj wrote: »
    why never again ?

well I was at the Carlisle gym, although gym was okay and swimming pool nice, the hygiene in the dressing rooms is so deplorable i knew i would not sign up again.

• well I was at the Carlisle gym, although gym was okay and swimming pool nice, the hygiene in the dressing rooms is so deplorable i knew i would not sign up again.

This makes no sense !, kinda like saying , " don't go to the porterhouse in glasnevin because the porterhouse in temple bar has horrible toilets " !.
    I find it hard to believe that any well established fitness club would allow its dressing facilities to become 'deplorable' !. My girlfriend has been going to westpoint for nearly two years and says its a fine gym.

• This makes no sense !, kinda like saying , " don't go to the porterhouse in glasnevin because the porterhouse in temple bar has horrible toilets " !.
    I find it hard to believe that any well established fitness club would allow its dressing facilities to become 'deplorable' !. My girlfriend has been going to westpoint for nearly two years and says its a fine gym.

You usually do keep your shoes on when you're in a pub toilets.

Look its fine first thing in the morning, but only chance I got was at peak time and floor of the showers looked like Glastonbury during a rain shower.

• djmj I've pmed you.

• Advertisement

• Aliarmo
    I've sent you a pm

• This post has been deleted.

• You get a better deal the more people who join together. My OH is thinking of joining at the moment too. PM me if you want to include him when you join to save some money.

• This post has been deleted.

• Hi,

Looking to join Westpoint gym before offer (16months for price of 12) expires this Saturday. Please PM me if interested.

thanks

• Advertisement

• Merged

• Hi,
    Am joining Westpoint gym beside Blanch shopping centre shortly and am looking for 1 or 2 people to join with me. Current cost is...

1 membership its €230 / year
    2 is €210 / year each
    3 is €195 / year each

Ive been a member here before so I recommend it.

Also I think they are giving a 3 month bonus with new joiners at the moment.

So if I can get 2 more people to join we can save €35 each.

Pm if your interested.

• Hi
    I will be joining westpoint in the next couple of days if anyone is interested of reducing the sign up fee by € 35 each.

• Dino234 wrote: »
    Hi
    I will be joining westpoint in the next couple of days if anyone is interested of reducing the sign up fee by € 35 each.

I'm joining now so pm your ph no.

• Hi
    <SNIP>
    NO buying or selling allowed here, please see the terms of use, and use adverts.ie in the future, thanks

• anyone thinking of joining to reduce the joining fee

• Hi Guys, Anyone interested in joining Westpoint gym in Blanchardstown next week. Its €235 per person or €395 (€197.50 each) if two people join together. Free to pop up next week some evening. Sure let me know by pm.

• RTT wrote: »
    Hi Guys, Anyone interested in joining Westpoint gym in Blanchardstown next week. Its €235 per person or €395 (€197.50 each) if two people join together. Free to pop up next week some evening. Sure let me know by pm.

I'll be interested RTT, will PM you. :)

• Join the gym in Coolmine Sports Centre instead folks, a much better experience all round, and I've been a member of Westpoint (3 years) and Crunch Westmanstown (5 years).

• Hi Guys, Anyone interested in renewing Westpoint gym in Blanchardstown next week. Its €235 per person or €395 (€197.50 each) if two people join together. Free to pop up before Sunday if anyone interested. Drop me a pm

• Advertisement

• is that deal advertised outside it? can't see it online

• I want to join the gym in westpoint, do not know what the deal is now if two people join. but anyway, give me a shout if you want to joint too. thanks.

• I'm looking for a 2nd person to join Westpoint gym, to get the €420 for 2 offer. It's €40 cheaper than joining by yourself.

Get in touch if you are interested. thanks.

• anyone interested in joining Westpoint? 3 people for €495, a big saving from a single membership

• kdarcy9 wrote: »
    anyone interested in joining Westpoint? 3 people for €495, a big saving from a single membership

Me and the girlfriend are looking for a 3rd person so we can get that deal. PM me if interested in joining this eve/this week.

• Anybody interested in joining as a group of 3. €175 each compared to €245 for a single 12 month.

Membership up last week.

• jhammer wrote: »
    Anybody interested in joining as a group of 3. €175 each compared to €245 for a single 12 month.

Membership up last week.

I'm in..

Membership is up in the next two weeks, pm me when you get a 3rd person.

Anybody interested in joining as a group of 3. €175 each compared to €245 for a single 12 month.

Membership up last week.

One more? Get in shape for Christmas.....:D:D

One more? Get in shape for Christmas.....:D:D

Jaysus if I haven't managed to get in shape in a year I've no chance by Christmas..

• Advertisement

• Membership up this week so have to move on it either way, anyone interested in a 3 way...:eek:

Advertisement