Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westpoint Gym

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭djmj

why never again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

djmj wrote: »
    why never again ?

well I was at the Carlisle gym, although gym was okay and swimming pool nice, the hygiene in the dressing rooms is so deplorable i knew i would not sign up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 urbanspaceman

well I was at the Carlisle gym, although gym was okay and swimming pool nice, the hygiene in the dressing rooms is so deplorable i knew i would not sign up again.

This makes no sense !, kinda like saying , " don't go to the porterhouse in glasnevin because the porterhouse in temple bar has horrible toilets " !.
    I find it hard to believe that any well established fitness club would allow its dressing facilities to become 'deplorable' !. My girlfriend has been going to westpoint for nearly two years and says its a fine gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

This makes no sense !, kinda like saying , " don't go to the porterhouse in glasnevin because the porterhouse in temple bar has horrible toilets " !.
    I find it hard to believe that any well established fitness club would allow its dressing facilities to become 'deplorable' !. My girlfriend has been going to westpoint for nearly two years and says its a fine gym.

You usually do keep your shoes on when you're in a pub toilets.

Look its fine first thing in the morning, but only chance I got was at peak time and floor of the showers looked like Glastonbury during a rain shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

djmj I've pmed you.

• Advertisement

Aliarmo
    I've sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

You get a better deal the more people who join together. My OH is thinking of joining at the moment too. PM me if you want to include him when you join to save some money.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 guinness1

Hi,

Looking to join Westpoint gym before offer (16months for price of 12) expires this Saturday. Please PM me if interested.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,002 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Merged

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Suprman

Hi,
    Am joining Westpoint gym beside Blanch shopping centre shortly and am looking for 1 or 2 people to join with me. Current cost is...

1 membership its €230 / year
    2 is €210 / year each
    3 is €195 / year each

Ive been a member here before so I recommend it.

Also I think they are giving a 3 month bonus with new joiners at the moment.

So if I can get 2 more people to join we can save €35 each.

Pm if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dino234

Hi
    I will be joining westpoint in the next couple of days if anyone is interested of reducing the sign up fee by € 35 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Tomas_S

Dino234 wrote: »
    Hi
    I will be joining westpoint in the next couple of days if anyone is interested of reducing the sign up fee by € 35 each.

I'm joining now so pm your ph no.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 koti421

Hi
    <SNIP>
    NO buying or selling allowed here, please see the terms of use, and use adverts.ie in the future, thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

anyone thinking of joining to reduce the joining fee

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RTT

Hi Guys, Anyone interested in joining Westpoint gym in Blanchardstown next week. Its €235 per person or €395 (€197.50 each) if two people join together. Free to pop up next week some evening. Sure let me know by pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Lockstock666

RTT wrote: »
    Hi Guys, Anyone interested in joining Westpoint gym in Blanchardstown next week. Its €235 per person or €395 (€197.50 each) if two people join together. Free to pop up next week some evening. Sure let me know by pm.

I'll be interested RTT, will PM you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭jobseeker999

Join the gym in Coolmine Sports Centre instead folks, a much better experience all round, and I've been a member of Westpoint (3 years) and Crunch Westmanstown (5 years).

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

Hi Guys, Anyone interested in renewing Westpoint gym in Blanchardstown next week. Its €235 per person or €395 (€197.50 each) if two people join together. Free to pop up before Sunday if anyone interested. Drop me a pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

is that deal advertised outside it? can't see it online

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jiji20

I want to join the gym in westpoint, do not know what the deal is now if two people join. but anyway, give me a shout if you want to joint too. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Quartzy

I'm looking for a 2nd person to join Westpoint gym, to get the €420 for 2 offer. It's €40 cheaper than joining by yourself.

Get in touch if you are interested. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 kdarcy9

anyone interested in joining Westpoint? 3 people for €495, a big saving from a single membership

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭corvus4906

kdarcy9 wrote: »
    anyone interested in joining Westpoint? 3 people for €495, a big saving from a single membership

Me and the girlfriend are looking for a 3rd person so we can get that deal. PM me if interested in joining this eve/this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

Anybody interested in joining as a group of 3. €175 each compared to €245 for a single 12 month.

Membership up last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

jhammer wrote: »
    Anybody interested in joining as a group of 3. €175 each compared to €245 for a single 12 month.

Membership up last week.

I'm in..

Membership is up in the next two weeks, pm me when you get a 3rd person.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

Membership up last week.

One more? Get in shape for Christmas.....:D:D

One more? Get in shape for Christmas.....:D:D

Jaysus if I haven't managed to get in shape in a year I've no chance by Christmas..

• Advertisement

Membership up this week so have to move on it either way, anyone interested in a 3 way...:eek:

Advertisement