Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options
  • 19-11-2015 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

Lads, there's a serious gamble going on a horse tomorrow. I was handed one of many envelopes this evening and sent to a bookie to get on. Huge sums going onto this one. Will reveal the bet first thing tomorrow morning if anyone's interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

if you've already backed it why not reveal it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Let him reveal it in his own time. He is good enough to share it and give people the heads up for tomorrow.
    Fingers crossed we will all be celebrating tomorrow

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Lads, there's a serious gamble going on a horse tomorrow. I was handed one of many envelopes this evening and sent to a bookie to get on. Huge sums going onto this one. Will reveal the bet first thing tomorrow morning if anyone's interested.

Dundalk Francie?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Money coming for these 3 at Dundalk already...

5.35 Charlies Missile
    6.35 Taglietelle
    8.05 - Perfect Ten

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Money coming for these 3 at Dundalk already...

5.35 Charlies Missile
    6.35 Taglietelle
    8.05 - Perfect Ten

Did these in an each way treble just in case 😆

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Took that treble as well E/W

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

He said a horse. Not 3 horses. Hold fire until am

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Bring on the morn till we all go bookie bashing. Wexford opera in the last a good e.way chance in my opinion. This is not a tip or inside info, just a fancy

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Sisyphus Mark II

Your better off not backing the night before IMO unless your connected to the horse or have info from such person. The way a price moves in the minutes before the off speaks volumes about what's expected. I know you might miss a price but it definitely pays off over time. You need to figure out if your horse is trying. Compare SP to paper price and look how much bigger it is on BF. I know there are exceptions to this rule where drifters win but in general it's worth sticking to.

• Site Banned Posts: 167 ✭✭Yakkyda

Hopefully this is for the evening, lad I'm working for pays by cheque. Have to get the local to cash it, though they ring in bets to the bookies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

7.05 Dundalk
    Buster dan dan has an excellent chance in his first start on the flat if he can transfer some of his national hunt abilities, rated 131 in that sphere and his trailblazing tactics should see him go close with a 5 pound claimer up.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

A nation holds its breath!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

5.35 Inclination @ 7/2 bet365
    Cracking chance, fancied

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I was handed one of many envelopes this evening and sent to a bookie to get on.

I didn't know that you were in the Mafia Francie!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

A nation holds its breath!
    Fcuk me - no pressure :pac:

Horse is Perfect Ten in the 8:05. Apparently Perfect Ten has been schooling better than stable mate Catchy Lass (who is rated 30lbs better) and connections are very hopeful for an improved performance this time out. Horse threw the jockey off in the stalls last time out when it was also expected to run well, so this one carries a parental advisory warning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

I was like a kid on Christmas Eve. Couldn't sleep a wink .

I'm on at 12's.

Thanks Francie

Horse is Perfect Ten in the 8:05. Apparently Perfect Ten has been schooling better than stable mate Catchy Lass (who is rated 30lbs better) and connections are very hopeful for an improved performance this time out. Horse threw the jockey off in the stalls last time out when it was also expected to run well, so this one carries a parental advisory warning!

You throw a dog a bone, you don't need to know what it tastes like.
    Cheers for the tip Francie, it would be a very very popular winner on boards! Best of luck to all who play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

What the hell, usually avoid things like this but might as well have pop!

You could be very popular on here later tonight, Francie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

DP is up on him and all. :pac:

• Advertisement

Just about got 12s in Boyles, went straight into 8s afterwards!
    Great info regardless of result

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Cheers francie. Missed the 12s but pn at 10s. Small double with shmee s tip on the first as well. Hopefully runs as expected but u wont hear complaints from me if it doesn't. We all know the risks.

Thanks for that one Frankie. Has form that allows it to go close! Available at tens in powers. Still gona wait until just b4 the off!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Thanks for that one Frankie. Has form that allows it to go close! Available at tens in powers. Still gona wait until just b4 the off!!

Would you not be better getting the guaranteed price now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭bladespin

Would love to hit a 10-1, it's been ages lol. Thanks Francie.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Fair play Francie!

Would you not be better getting the guaranteed price now ?

The way price is going might have a go now. In to 8s powers. Only thing is I'd like to see how strong it is in d ring. Feck it I'll just take the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭minibear

Thanks Francie. On at 10s. Now to clear my schedule for 8.05pm. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭Corvo

Thanks Francie, on here at 10/1.

Krugermac in Ascot today, I'd be getting on that too lads. Currently 2/1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Moon Dice

Ive backed it too and thanks for the tip but if it was being this heavily backed would the odds not have come in a good bit by now??

Advertisement