Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 5 - Guardians

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Out of curiosity does anyone know if Smyths in Limerick are doing a midnight launch? Can't get anyone on the phones.

they're probably not open till 12 noon today with the bank holiday?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,835 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Blazer wrote: »
    Got my dates mixed up...for some reason I thought it was today it out and was waiting for the download to finish last night ...made a deal with the missus that I'd look after the kids during the night and she could have a lie in....then discover its not out till 12am tonight.....balls..

I get to play from around 4 today because I bought it from the Singapore store.

I'll let you guys know what I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

emmetkenny wrote: »

I've been trying to do this with no success.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

How I rejoiced when I did the same a few minutes ago and then realised its a 53GB download :(

The internet is not strong in this one.

How I rejoiced when I did the same a few minutes ago and then realised its a 53GB download :(

The internet is not strong in this one.

I downloaded on Friday night before I went to bed. It was fully downloaded Saturday morning but only fully installed at 9 on Saturday night.

• Advertisement

I downloaded on Friday night before I went to bed. It was fully downloaded Saturday morning but only fully installed at 9 on Saturday night.
    I only really decided early this morning to pick it up. I can be playing through Halo 4 while I wait.... for days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I only really decided early this morning to pick it up. I can be playing through Halo 4 while I wait.... for days.

I thought you were in the big schmoke? Laughing at our rural broadband speeds?
    I won't be able to play till after nine tomorrow night, have to collect it after work and then the inevitable install / patch will have to be done too.
    4 is pretty short anyway, if you're determined you'll probably get through it in a day.

Well, FAILSAFE 00 & emmetkennedy, cheers ;) one Halo 5 installing as we speak.

I thought you were in the big schmoke? Laughing at our rural broadband speeds?
    I won't be able to play till after nine tomorrow night, have to collect it after work and then the inevitable install / patch will have to be done too.
    4 is pretty short anyway, if you're determined you'll probably get through it in a day.
    I've been exiled for a few weeks to the country side :(

Damn bogband.

Well, FAILSAFE 00 & emmetkennedy, cheers ;) one Halo 5 installing as we speak.

With money left over for a takeaway tonight !!

• Advertisement

With money left over for a takeaway tonight !!

Or some silver to Carlton :p

Or some silver to Carlton :p

Buy All The Emotes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

From past experience I have found that the benefitted party may find that all previously accrued goodwill is viewed as earned and spent, regardless of the activity said goodwill has been spent on. He may also find himself in a much weaker bargaining position and may even find himself resorting to a double shift of performing parental responsibilities whilst spewing foul utterances under his breath.

that' basically it :(

Any hop emmet? Not at home to check myself

Just in the door myself.

Edit
    > Music is awesome. Its working :D

Just in the door myself.

Edit
    > Music is awesome. Its working :D

Sweet, I should get a look in an hour or so....

Did you buy from Singapore ?

Did you buy from Singapore ?

I followed the instructions I received from two kindly souls and purchased from that part of the world, aye

Broadcasting now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

will this be available at midnight to play on xbox live..I bought the digital copy..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

Blazer wrote: »
    will this be available at midnight to play on xbox live..I bought the digital copy..

Yeah it will

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Hey Folks. Getting ready for another live stream. This time we have a digital deluxe code for the game to give away. So hope you get a chance to tune in.

www.twitch.tv/Th0rHere
    gaming.youtube.com/geektechireland

Playing Halo 4 while Halo 5 is downloading.

Can't help noticing the chief's helmet visor looks like he's drowning in fanta orange.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Played up to mission 8, little tired now so off to bed with me. Looking forward to finishing the campaign/trying out warzone tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Pick up mine at some stage today, really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Mine should be delivered today. to work, then i get to look at the box all day. Hurray !

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,158 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Balls, my game download was 55GB or so I thouhgt the patch had been downloaded, booted it up there and I still have 9gb patch. Going fairly quick though, so fingers crossed I might actually get to play it today at some point :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sleazy Gonzales

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Balls, my game download was 55GB or so I thouhgt the patch had been downloaded, booted it up there and I still have 9gb patch. Going fairly quick though, so fingers crossed I might actually get to play it today at some point :-/

It's well worth the wait. Multiplayer is the shiznit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭dunworth1

for some reason i thought it was releasing on a friday!
    so i never booked time off.

so now ive gotta sit here all day waiting to go home a play it

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »

I only played the first two levels but I did enjoy it. Its been so long since I played a Halo game I took a while to get used to it again.

I love the music in Halo games. It adds so much to them.

Advertisement