Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peaky Blinders - BBC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,410 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Starts on RTE 2 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I can see the haircut becoming popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭peadar76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Starts on RTE 2 tonight

I watched it on RTE 2 last night and enjoyed it. But what season was it? Was it Season 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

peadar76 wrote: »
    I watched it on RTE 2 last night and enjoyed it. But what season was it? Was it Season 1?

Season 1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

anyone watching this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

brilliant show, best sunday night viewing in ages, very well made, not a huge cillian murphy fan but have no complaints here. anyone know how factual this is? i find it hard to believe that the irish were so tolerated in birmingham in 1919? lads going around shouting that they were in the IRA?

brilliant show, best sunday night viewing in ages, very well made, not a huge cillian murphy fan but have no complaints here. anyone know how factual this is? i find it hard to believe that the irish were so tolerated in birmingham in 1919? lads going around shouting that they were in the IRA?

anyone watching last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭brian_t

jezzer wrote: »
    anyone watching last night?

That was the last of Season One. American Crime starts in that slot next Sunday.

• Advertisement

brian_t wrote: »
    That was the last of Season One. American Crime starts in that slot next Sunday.

Did they not say there was one more episode left next week?

American crime looks sh*te enough

Did they not say there was one more episode left next week?

It had one episode per Sunday all through February starting on 1st Feb. Thats 4 episodes and then 2 episodes yesterday bringing the total to 6.

BBC2 have already shown the second season so hupefully RTE wont delay too long before showing it.

It had one episode per Sunday all through February starting on 1st Feb. Thats 4 episodes and then 2 episodes yesterday bringing the total to 6.

BBC2 have already shown the second season so hupefully RTE wont delay too long before showing it.

there were two episodes yesterday? ah feck i turned the tv off after the first episode!!!!!

poor auld nidge got a good belting again!!

there were two episodes yesterday? ah feck i turned the tv off after the first episode!!!!!
    Season 1, Episode 6

Secrets are revealed that force the Shelbys to face up to the problems that have divided them, while Campbell unleashes one last plan to take down the gang.

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10381729/

Season 1, Episode 6

Secrets are revealed that force the Shelbys to face up to the problems that have divided them, while Campbell unleashes one last plan to take down the gang.

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10381729/

Cheers, I watched the last episode, was very good, the copper is some scumbag....

I had a problem with the fight scene with kimber though.....i mean putting a baby at risk like that....as if a man like kimber would give a damn about a baby.....also once kimber started shooting all hell would break loose, why would they just let him get a shot off and not fire back....also surely kimber would have finished tommy off instead of turning around to his men....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Looks like RTE are stopping @ series 1 ... Any idea when they plan to show season 2?

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Looks like RTE are stopping @ series 1 ... Any idea when they plan to show season 2?

ah here, why would they do that? is season 2 done and dusted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Series two finished over the Christmas holidays or before that.

Ruu wrote: »
    Series two finished over the Christmas holidays or before that.

oh, hope they will show it

• Registered Users Posts: 25 grey_area

Just binged on the entire series and finished it. Absolutely love it! Yes it has some flaws, but its a thoroughly enjoyable watch :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

Any news on season 3 coming out?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 grey_area

OriginV wrote: »
    Any news on season 3 coming out?

I did a quick google and can't find any info about a season 3, but I'm sure there will be one :)

grey_area wrote: »
    I did a quick google and can't find any info about a season 3, but I'm sure there will be one :)
    “Peaky Blinders” lovers rejoice – filming for Season 3 has reportedly begun!
    With the third season of the series set to premiere in the UK this fall, reports on social media claim that the cast and crew is back to work.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/peaky-blinders-season-3-reportedly-begins-filming-liverpool-tom-hardy-photographed-1894403

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

4th series starting filming in September, anyone know when the 3rd series is on?

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/0720/716110-cillian-murphy-peaky-blinders/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Pandiani wrote: »
    4th series starting filming in September, anyone know when the 3rd series is on?

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/0720/716110-cillian-murphy-peaky-blinders/

I read somewhere recently that it was October but that could have been guesswork?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭rockatansky

Great news. He's a great actor and his addition to the cast should make a great show even better!

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/1004/732293-paddy-considine-joins-the-cast-of-peaky-blinders/

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

I just watched the 1st 2 seasons over the weekend, absolutely loved it. Can't wait for season 3 now!

5T3PH3N wrote: »
    I just watched the 1st 2 seasons over the weekend, absolutely loved it. Can't wait for season 3 now!

i only seen the first season, where can i get my hands on the second season?

I need to rewatch this, but can't remember.. is Tom Hardy still in it? Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy, and Paddy Considine would make for an incredible movie - just shows how far TV has come.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Great news. He's a great actor and his addition to the cast should make a great show even better!

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2015/1004/732293-paddy-considine-joins-the-cast-of-peaky-blinders/

He's brilliant, looking forward to season three a lot now.

Advertisement