Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestling Figures Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

The Rock Jakks figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I think I actually had that figure of The Rock back in the day. Almost life-like for the time period.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Toysrus has opened in Blanchardstown West End retail park, might be worth a look in.

I think I actually had that figure of The Rock back in the day. Almost life-like for the time period.

I think,I have the first every Kane figure as well hanging around somewhere. Must see if it has any resale value.

Those figures seemed like such a step up from the Hasbro ones when they came on the market.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Anyone here know of any places other than eBay or adverts that someone might pick up some WWF hasbro figures and accessories?

Anyone pick up any figures lately ? My Elite 37 Seth Rollins figure arrived today along with Hall of Fame Elite Yokozuna.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Hi lads, do any of ye know if the Cell is removable from this set so that just the ring can be used sometimes? TIA

Hi lads, do any of ye know if the Cell is removable from this set so that just the ring can be used sometimes? TIA

This should give you all the info you need to know.

http://youtu.be/ZNojLbLZUbo

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Paddy_Mski

Lads would anyone know where or when any Finn Balor figures would be in stock around Dublin in Smyths or the likes? Looking to sort out a gift for Crimbo. Thanks

• Advertisement

Paddy_Mski wrote: »
    Lads would anyone know where or when any Finn Balor figures would be in stock around Dublin in Smyths or the likes? Looking to sort out a gift for Crimbo. Thanks

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/action-figures-playsets/c-340/wwe-wrestling/p-15820/wwe-basic-series-57-finn-balor-figure/

Smyths saying they'll not have any in stock till the 28 Dec to 04 Jan.

I can't believe figures still sell out like this. Do they do that intentionally to create a bit of demand?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Its not that Finn is sold out , Just that there hasn't been any released yet theres a turn around of about 9-12 months of a figure being made from when they appear 1st on TV and what Finn being predominantly on NXT it would be longer, Same with Owens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Girlfriend bought me a signed ultimate warrior figure for valentines.....she gets me

Sirsok wrote: »
    Girlfriend bought me a signed ultimate warrior figure for valentines.....she gets me

Nice.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

aulBOgv.jpg

She's a keeper!

Hold onto her Sirsok, it's not every day that you meet a woman who feels the power of Destrucity!

She came to OTT with me the other night, she tried to keep up with me on the devils bit....poor girl we had to leave before the mainevent!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

She came to OTT with me the other night, she tried to keep up with me on the devils bit....poor girl we had to leave before the mainevent!

Ive heard of people bringing Naggins to shows but never big 2 litre bottles :) Its rough stuff ;)

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ive heard of people bringing Naggins to shows but never big 2 litre bottles :) Its rough stuff ;)

They had 3 cans for a tenner! I was wearing tight pants so a flagan may look out of place!

beakerjoe wrote: »

They had 3 cans for a tenner! I was wearing tight pants so a flagan may look out of place!

Got these 3 bad boys for 10 between them....was fairly happy as was looking for a yokozuna everywhere. Spent a small fortune on wrestlers in the month. Second photo I got all for 60e. Then got a DDP, Rusev and Sami Zayn for 20e. Missus could tell I wasnt happy with my Lesner, so she bought me ine in a battle.pack with Cena........ive just turned 27....why do I bother!

Decided to arrange the figures over xmas, as I picked up a hood few this year...heres what would fit in the table! Missus got me the mania 2 ring also....delighted

GfNyW

So is every one else still collecting these some great sales at the moment in smyths

So is every one else still collecting these some great sales at the moment in smyths

Had to seriously curb myself the passed while! Went a bit made and now have no where to store them!

I hit a bad patch last year and ended up selling most of them , have slowly started to rebuild the collection though and the old smyths sales have been a good send , loads of figures for just 7 quid and 12.99 can't go wrong at those prices although I did pay full whack for Balor, Owens and Cactus Jack :D

Nice....I prefer finding deals in the car boot sales when I venture to them! For display purposes so as long as they look good I dont mind! Did get the warrior and macho tag team set, kamala, and terry funk recently!

Theres most my collection

• Advertisement

That's a great collection dude great to see the mash of different lines together

Advertisement