Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty 2015 Black Ops 3 | News and Rumours!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Turtle_Tommy

SgtBob wrote: »
    Thanks again man! Looking forward to giving this a go :)

No problem! I'm looking forward to it too. Mines only halfway downloaded because the psn speed / my internet speed is so slow!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anyone got a spare PS4 code?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Anyone got a spare PS4 code?

Pre order it on the PS store and you can grab it immediately, the funds wont get taken out until the games release, just cancel the order when the beta is over ;)

Simples

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Ramza wrote: »
    Sorry for double post but I have 2 spare EU codes for PS4 if any boardsies want them, first come first served via PM!

Thanks for the code much appreciated :D

EDIT: Angry Di Maria my mate tried that you need to enter credit card details and all that jazz and my mate wouldn't want that... You probably need the money for the pre-order in your bank account too...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Thanks for the code much appreciated :D

EDIT: Angry Di Maria my mate tried that you need to enter credit card details and all that jazz and my mate wouldn't want that... You probably need the money for the pre-order in your bank account too...

I have a few cent in my account and it worked as I said that they dont take the cash from the account until atound the release date, will be doing the same for the xbox one beta next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Simply red. Pretty much agree. Stuns seem really strong so does razorback. Haven't unlocked any higher weapons but everyone seems to be using it. Enjoyed it although kept throwing stuns trying to use overclock when I spawned in

Not having too much problems with connections so far pings are generally between 25-50 which is fine.

Usual problem of no one staying in a lobby once thy start to loose. Finishing
    Dom with 1 against 6 is no craic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

heroics wrote: »

Not having too much problems with connections so far pings are generally between 25-50 which is fine.

Lucky, I'm on wire and usually have no issues with getting solid pings in games, hitting 50-80ms in every game :( Completely unplayable

To anyone here on boards playing this on PS4, feel free to add me to party up. I have no mic but don't mind playing together, my PSN is RS-Ramza

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Twitch steams make it look very boring...

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Gonna try the pre-order on PS Store then cancel method, haven't bought a COD since MW3 but this should give me something to play for the next few days and see what these new CODs are like!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

The movement is a massive improvement on AW which was a mess. Overall it feels nice though they need to slow down stun throwing times, far too quick atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Irishgamer666

Hi just like to know which edition would be best to get the standard edition or the hardened edition any opinions on this would be helpful thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 44 chunkydave

Ramza wrote: »
    Lucky, I'm on wire and usually have no issues with getting solid pings in games, hitting 50-80ms in every game :( Completely unplayable

To anyone here on boards playing this on PS4, feel free to add me to party up. I have no mic but don't mind playing together, my PSN is RS-Ramza

Had a few lobbies last night were there was massive ping instability, ranging from 35-400m/s at completely random times. Thought it was my internet so did a ping test and came back completely normal. David Vondahaar tweeted this morning that they are aware of server/connection issues. Patches are due to role out today to address them.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Anyone getting error codes? ME and my mates are getting pretty pissed now...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

MarkLogan-91

add me on PS4 if youre on after 9 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Hi just like to know which edition would be best to get the standard edition or the hardened edition any opinions on this would be helpful thanks

I've gone for the hardened edition on the PSN store as you'll get the map packs which im sure will include some classic black ops map remakes it will work out a couple of euros cheaper then buying them separately, probably get some extra camos as well. I think the hardened is worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

M8A7 needs to be nerfed, it melts people

The more I play this the more I like it. Cod is alive for me again

MarkY91 wrote: »
    The more I play this the more I like it. Cod is alive for me again

Yeah it's great really happy with it only issue. Tonight is finding games matchmaking seems to be broken since they added extra levels new map and uplink

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

The M8A7 is ridiculous. I'm melting people with it across the map and getting some ridiculous feeds with it. Stick a reflex on it and you're set.

There is a pattern in COD games for burst weapons to be mental : MSBS, Type 95, Famas, M8A1. M16 etc. Most of those have been nerfed at some stage too afaik, so I have no doubt it will get changed.

Yeah it's great really happy with it only issue. Tonight is finding games matchmaking seems to be broken since they added extra levels new map and uplink

Took me s while to get into games too. Resorted to joining random friends games

• Advertisement

Beta is now open to all PS4 owners. Treyarch obviously want to stress test the matchmaking servers.

Beta is now open to all PS4 owners. Treyarch obviously want to stress test the matchmaking servers.

Glad. Hopefully it gets people back into cod with a free day or two of playing it

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Glad. Hopefully it gets people back into cod with a free day or two of playing it

Yes sorely missed Mark, I still see people on Facebook hating on the franchise and saying even Black Ops 3 was just another AW, but they obviously haven't played it, so I'm hoping people will download the beta and give it a chance!
    It will be weird going back to AW next week but I'm Prestige 27 and want to get it finished!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,611 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Played a bit of it last night, first time playing a cod game since BO1. It's so much more fast paced than the older games but it all feels really fluid. Still not sure if I'll pick it up but it's not bad at all.

Yes sorely missed Mark, I still see people on Facebook hating on the franchise and saying even Black Ops 3 was just another AW, but they obviously haven't played it, so I'm hoping people will download the beta and give it a chance!
    It will be weird going back to AW next week but I'm Prestige 27 and want to get it finished!

I gave up on AW. The boost jumps and guns etc are horendous. It's the only cod sivce code that I haven't been regular playing for the year up until the next release. I definetely will be hooked on black ops 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Getting really bad connections today. Internet itself seems fine. Couple of different lobbies now and games are not smooth at all. Players jumping around walking into walls etc. according to ping in game it's approx 50-80. Getting loads of mad spikes to >200. This wasn't happening yesterday. Game is basically unplayable for me this afternoon

Yeah lobbies were fine up until 8.30 then everyone of them has been laggy if you check the connection meter is jumping from under 50ms to 150 to 200ms
    Possibly they are testing what the server limit is or it's just the states coming online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

HI I just bought the Digital Delux edition for XB1 via the Xbox Store, will I just be able to d/l the beta or should I have got an email with a code ? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Anybody else not able to connect? I just get a server is not available message.

I've tried restarting my router and PS4, but same story....

• Advertisement

Beta extended by another 24 hours

Advertisement