Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FTA Premier League

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,447 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I found out what is wrong with my motor and I should be able to get 52 East in a couple of weeks. This forum is saying that Turkmen Sport might switch to Barcelona game before the end of the United game.

http://www.sat-universe.com/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

I found out what is wrong with my motor and I should be able to get 52 East in a couple of weeks. This forum is saying that Turkmen Sport might switch to Barcelona game before the end of the United game.

That forum was wrong

All match was shown

No Barcelona match afterwards

Interestingly this morning it is carrying a Setanta rerun of Kilmarnock V Celtic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

I found out what is wrong with my motor and I should be able to get 52 East in a couple of weeks

What motor do you have? Years ago when I lived in mayo my trusty sg2100 wouldn't turn past 45east. Seemed it was the limit.

I was giving 86.5 east a go this morning, but mountains to my east seem to block 75east and beyond. Same as I've mountains to my west that block anything past 31w. In summer even 30w is low signal.
    I moved my dish 50cm higher which improved signal on 30west. (I'm at 20 east longitude).

Southampton v Everton - Just come on 52e now

abarkie wrote: »
    Southampton v Everton - Just come on 52e now

Great find this Turkmenistan sports. But my god half the screen is taken up by DOGS.

• Advertisement

snaps wrote: »
    Great find this Turkmenistan sports. But my god half the screen is taken up by DOGS.

LOL

Spurs v Stoke on now

Was TV Zimbo on 10 east showing anything this weekend. I checked for Spurs V Stoke on Saturday and it was showing a cartoon.

No game on Zimbo nor on ORTB 5 West.

snaps wrote: »
    What motor do you have? Years ago when I lived in mayo my trusty sg2100 wouldn't turn past 45east. Seemed it was the limit.

I was giving 86.5 east a go this morning, but mountains to my east seem to block 75east and beyond. Same as I've mountains to my west that block anything past 31w. In summer even 30w is low signal.
    I moved my dish 50cm higher which improved signal on 30west. (I'm at 20 east longitude).

TM 2600. There are two limit sliders hidden behind the mounting tube. Something my installer has only just discovered and he is coming back to fix it. The East limit must be at 46 East.

Same as page 2 here for your SG2100.

https://www.satcruiser.com/PubFiles/SG_2100.pdf

Liverpool V Bournemouth on 52E

• Advertisement

I was out today so I just got the end of this one. Commentary in Turkish.

LIG TV3 TICARY SD FTA EUTELSAT 7A FEQ 11596 H 30000 LIVE LEICESTER VS TOTTENHAM

Also see a note in the chat box on this site that Man U Newcastle was FTA on Idman on 7 East. The channel scans as Ydman Xabar, 11492 V 30000 3/4. It is FTA at the moment.

Turkeman Sport showed:

Man U at 1245

Leicester at 3pm

I got my dish fixed. The hardware limiters, which are hidden, are supposed to be factory set at 70 West and 70 East but my East limit was set at 46.

Very strong signal on 52.5 East Turkmen Sport and I now getting 53 East again and weak signals on 57. Duhok TV on 57 also showing the Arsenal game but signal breaking up. Pretty good picture quality when it is there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 brenbailis

Has anyone managed to get a signal lock on 52 east. Neither of the 2 west beams will lock on my meter when I send motor to that position. I have a very good signal on Turkmen sports

You are getting 52 East, that's where Turkmen Sport is coming from.

Do you mean 42 East?

No I am trying a fixed dish on 52 east TurkmenÄlem52E/MonacoSat the one with Turkmen sports. I think it has only 2 beams receiveable here. I can pick up about 7 channels on my motorised system including the fta premier league but when I connect my meter to the lnb with the motor on 52 east there is no lock on 12265v or 12303v both with the lo set to 9750 mhz.

I just figured that my meter dosen't do s2 its a first strike

brenbailis wrote: »
    I just figured that my meter dosen't do s2 its a first strike

I think it shows the signal but not a physical lock on S2. I've the same meter (orang fs1)?

No I didn't see any signal indication on meter

Swansea Stoke on Turkmenistan Sport. This continues to be a good source.

Also TV Zimbo on 10 East has had a 3pm Saturday game for the last few match days. There are a couple of other African channels on 9 East and 5 West but the picture quality is terrible.

I am not aware of any other new sources.

• Advertisement

They had Liverpool v Spurs Saturday

Bournemouth Spurs.

Diema 39 East 12524 H 30000 7/8. Commentary in Bulgarian.

Some Nova channels have been FTA for the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 marin395

Web Site SportEventz is definitely the best source for sport on satellite TV

Orange color is FTA, try it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Intelsat 10-02 / Thor 5 - 6 (0.8°W)

11499 V @ S/R 7200 - FEC: 3/4 (8PSK DVB-S2/HD)

Spurs West Ham.

Eutelsat 3C (3.1°E)

Frequency: 10985 - Pol: H - SR: 10000 - FEC: NC

Category: Sport - Football

Transmitted in: MPEG-4

Comments: Tottenham - West Ham, s2, hd

Channel name GCP PCO HD1. Strong signal 11 dB. Commentary in Arabic, with English in the background.

Anyone trying to get 3 East, strongest TP is 12572 V 3650, Waar HD. 13.8 dB.

Stoke Man City Diema Sport 2 39 East.

12606 H 30000 7/8. Strong 12 dB, commentary in Bulgarian, not a great picture.

Murphy's Law.

The first time the PL feed Mux on 7 East is FTA this season, we have terrible reception conditions, and there is not a sniff of a signal with me. It was always a struggle anyway, even in good weather. Just in case anyone can get a signal, 5 matches FTA.

Eutelsat 7A (7.0°E)

Frequency: 11075 - Pol: V - SR: 19200 - FEC: NC

Category: Sport - Football

Transmitted in: MPEG-4

Comments: PL FTA420 5muxx

Man U West Ham on Diema Sport 2. It is also listed to show Chelsea Bournemouth later, as is Turkmenistan Sport on 52 East.

Arsenal Sunderland is on TV Zimbo 10 East, weak signal but only a little break up with me.

Newcastle Liverpool Diema Sport, 39 East.

BT Sport feed FTA at the moment. May be encrypted later at match time. Fairly strong with me 11 dB.

Intelsat 10-02 / Thor 5-6-7 @ 0.8°W

11507 V 7119

BT Sport - Feed ID: "BT TES 51"

Spurs Sunderland 12.45 kick off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

City v Palace

24.5w

10997 H 07200 8PSK-2/3

MOTD :)

Currently FTA but I would say it will go to biss before the game. Slight breakup every now and then but more than acceptable.

1.1 Dublin

Advertisement