Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭gillamandango

Didnt ask for a PM but would think it is Winter Lion in the 7.55..Matthew Smith Horse

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭heretochat

Very irregular punter but follow this thread regularly out of interest. Not likely to be told this nag's name I wouldn't think. Going on holidays with OH next week and some cash in the back pocket would be nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭knighted

An anyone pass it on by pm to me please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Strong word for 2 in Leopardstown tonight

Cailini Alainn 7.55

Angel of Joy 8.30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

would appreciate a PM if it hasnt run yet - thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 AnthonyWalsh07

would also really appreciate a pm if it isn't off yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Cailini Alainn 7.55

hmmmm...

6802655619_94bfb76881_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

shmeee wrote: »
    hmmmm...

6802655619_94bfb76881_b.jpg

Just posting.. I know the popular tip is in the same race but I'll stand by my information

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

The jumping cat can never catch the flying pigeons - i love that phrase.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭LikeTheseOdds

Could someone send me on a PM if it hasn't run yet, cheers :).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Went a bit early and couldn't hold on, oh well, at least we got to know the lurkers on here :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

By the way thanks Zimmer for the tip and all the work in sending all the PMs, well above and beyond

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭knighted

Cailini Alainn 7.55

Angel of Joy 8.30

Well done on the first

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Not as planned,ran out of steam?kicked too soon? winnings and a bit more gone to the layers.
    Will live to fght another day sorry for those who followed.

Cailini Alainn 7.55

Angel of Joy 8.30

Good call

• Registered Users Posts: 25 treklane

Cailini Alainn 7.55

Angel of Joy 8.30

thanks well done

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Cailini Alainn 7.55

Angel of Joy 8.30
    Thanks for the lovely girls Krusty, done me best to get hold of the all secret tip, but to no avail. As a regular poster and also given a few good winners here was a bit miffed I could not get hold of Zimmers info, and given his good track record would have went with him. But every cloud has a silver lining and against the odds you came through for me, thanks for the post.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Ban handed out for complaining about tips.

Please do not reply to complaints on-thread, report the posts & we'll sort it out.

Sorry for all the drama yesterday,still trying to figure out if it blew up coz it stays a lot further.
    Iam told we will recover losses tonight with Indian Rupee in the 7 50 Cork
    I have often tipped up Anna Holty,runs in the same race and is doing her best tonight so i shall have a saver on that but main bet is Indian Rupee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Sorry for all the drama yesterday,still trying to figure out if it blew up coz it stays a lot further.
    Iam told we will recover losses tonight with Indian Rupee in the 7 50 Cork
    I have often tipped up Anna Holty,runs in the same race and is doing her best tonight so i shall have a saver on that but main bet is Indian Rupee.

Paddy Power are going an extra place in this race -4 places quarter odds

Shalaman seems to have a tough task in the 7 35 Navan,but is fancied to run well a small bet at 16s is suggested.

Dr Doro is expected to win the 6 35 here,Glass House is meant to be useful and if the Ger Lyons trained colt drifts in the market double up on Dr Doro as connections feel that Glass House who is making his debut is the only possible danger if fancied.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

7.35 Hasanour 7/2 best with paddy

Lad gave me a tip for it, said connections fancy it

Very easy winner lto

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Shalaman seems to have a tough task in the 7 35 Navan,but is fancied to run well a small bet at 16s is suggested.

Dr Doro is expected to win the 6 35 here,Glass House is meant to be useful and if the Ger Lyons trained colt drifts in the market double up on Dr Doro as connections feel that Glass House who is making his debut is the only possible danger if fancied.

2nd. Balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Thanks for the tip, not complaining but BALLS

Shalaman beaten a hd shhd im on at 16s,at least I get the ew,Indian Rupee btn 2 lengths again I get the place money PP Dr Doro well beaten but 2nd all the same so info is solid just need a little luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭DiamondDave88

Shalaman beaten a hd shhd im on at 16s,at least I get the ew,Indian Rupee btn 2 lengths again I get the place money PP Dr Doro well beaten but 2nd all the same so info is solid just need a little luck.

Shalaman ran well after a slow start, extra few yards would have been up! Got 22s in Boyle's cheers for the tip

Got strong word for Emerald Bay in the 7 oc at Windsor,having first run tonight against one from the Varian yard but I am told this one is well forward and expected to win.

Got strong word for Emerald Bay in the 7 oc at Windsor,having first run tonight against one from the Varian yard but I am told this one is well forward and expected to win.
    Gets boxed in got no run,one for next time,sorry guys.

• Advertisement

I may be in danger of following Casimir Road over a cliff,connections give it chance in the 3 05 at Killarney and have got Cooper to ride,this one always tries its best and did not have the best of runs last time wheni tipped it here.

Hard to win with but won his races in summertime and though this is probably tougher than last time I have backed again at 16/1 and hope to get a good run for my money.
    Small yard in reasonable form (2 winners in last few weeks) trainer again expects a good run.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement