Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im A Bookmakers Nigtmare

Options
  • 18-06-2015 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello,

I rarely use boards, but i need a bit of advise,
    I have been backing horses for many years
    Through trial and error i have put together a system
    that is paying off and i expect it to keep going,
    i have an online account with a bookmaker
    and i have turned €300 into €7340 now my
    next bet is going to put over the €10,000 mark.
    i have been told about bookmakers closing accounts
    because they win to much but its all bit hearsay

anybody know if a bookmaker will close your account
    if your on a winning streak .... and if so how far will they
    let you go before shutting you down i.e 10 k 20k 50k

thanks for your help ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

In before the "you too can use this system for just €X amount per month" post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I'd be very interested in a system!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭green n gold

MR/Mrs/Miss 46664, if I send you my credit card details will you provide me with a sure thing for the Nigerian Derby ?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭coopdog85

46664 wrote: »
    Hello,

thanks for your help ..

Your account would have been limited long before you reached €7k. Nice try though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Not even trying to be funny but any mention of the word 'system' suggests sheer dumb luck (if your post is true) or total lies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 46664

I can see why you would think that ... but i have no interest in selling this system.
    Strangle or in my opinion you can only sell a system that does not work or works
    badly .... without trying to explain this in detail .. if i can consistently predict winning
    horses and pass that information on it will eventually effect the outcome.
    think about it ... please.
    and with information being passed so quickly in this day and age ..

But really like feedback on bookmaker closing accounts .

thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 Realist2

Hello,

thanks for your help ..

what a load of rubbish, a system, their is no system, can u predict if the fav will fall at the last like annie power or a horse having a bad day, i don't get the point of this thread, u look like a fool, you say your next bet is going to put u over the 10,000 mark, ya and when my 7 numbers come up in the lotto, that will put me over the 5 million mark, stop wasting peoples time with this rubbish

i have used the account for a couple of years before ... i became wise enough to pick winners
    .... in fact i teamed up with a friend and between us we stuck €150 each on my existing account
    which honestly is now over 7k.

will some please advise on question

thanks

Realist2 wrote: »
    what a load of rubbish, a system, their is no system, can u predict if the fav will fall at the last like annie power or a horse having a bad day, i don't get the point of this thread, u look like a fool, you say your next bet is going to put u over the 10,000 mark, ya and when my 7 numbers come up in the lotto, that will put me over the 5 million mark, stop wasting peoples time with this rubbish

Shut up shut up shut up!!! :mad:

I want to hear about this system, ok?

i agree system was a bad choice of words ..... but we turned €300 into over 7k by using information available to us .... and the bookmaker has not closed my account

but will they ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Sounds legit to me, tell me more

but we turned €300 into over 7k by using information available to us .

That's amazing! How long did it take?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

I knew a woman once, but she died soon afterwards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

coopdog85 wrote: »
    Your account would have been limited long before you reached €7k. Nice try though.

Dead right rubbish post

i have used the account for a couple of years before ... i became wise enough to pick winners
    .... in fact i teamed up with a friend and between us we stuck €150 each on my existing account
    which honestly is now over 7k.

will some please advise on question

thanks

ha ha online bookies would not let anyone take them for 7k how embarassing to put up post like that bookies shut accounts every day of the week

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭Buzz Meeks

Does your system incorporate the ingestion of copious amounts of hallucinogenic drugs?

Buzz Meeks wrote: »
    Does your system incorporate the ingestion of copious amounts of hallucinogenic drugs?

I cant get 10 euro on with the bookies but this mug says they let him win 7,000

• Registered Users Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭dubrov

Why wouldn't you just use a betting exchange if you were that good?
    You'd get better odds generally and have no risk of being shut down

people have been rude, made fun me and ridiculed me ... Pythagoras received something similar when he tried to tell his peers that the world was round .... but there you ....

but let me give you a tip

,,,, when starting your days punting keep this in mind ...

....... racing with under 15k in prize money has a strong probability of being fixed.....
    by either the bookie / the trainer or the jockey.

so your infinite study of form will yield little or nothing in a race with a predetermined outcome.

thank you

dubrov

that`s a very good idea and it just might work .... i have never used exchange betting but i understand how it works ....

thanks again its a good solution

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭boomtown84

What bookie do you have the account with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

A bookmakers nightmare that doesn't know how BF works :pac::pac::pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 Realist2

A bookmakers nightmare that doesn't know how BF works :pac::pac::pac:

a bookies nightmare because he is so deluded, comparing himself to a genius, ha ha

dubrov wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you just use a betting exchange if you were that good?
    You'd get better odds generally and have no risk of being shut down

better odds generally are you for real???

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Niallers87

people have been rude, made fun me and ridiculed me ... Pythagoras received something similar when he tried to tell his peers that the world was round .... but there you ....

but let me give you a tip

,,,, when starting your days punting keep this in mind ...

....... racing with under 15k in prize money has a strong probability of being fixed.....
    by either the bookie / the trainer or the jockey.

so your infinite study of form will yield little or nothing in a race with a predetermined outcome.
    i think if you post us one of ur fancies and the reasonin behind it; you gain better feedback on this thread; not that im doubtin u; but on what other patterns do u study when you pick ur horses?

Niallers87 wrote: »
    i think if you post us one of ur fancies and the reasonin behind it; you gain better feedback on this thread; not that im doubtin u; but on what other patterns do u study when you pick ur horses?

not doubting him ha some mugs on here 7k do you know anything about online bookies you think they keep letting you win until you hit 7k

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Tubberadora

I had an account that in two months deposited €100 and withdrew €600 and I became limited to sp betting only.

i am bemused by your ridicule .... it is impossible for you to accept that i / we turned €300 into €7340 .... why .... i think it has more to do with your inabilities than my success.

You would think people who has probably left quite allot of money with bookmakers over the years in the very pursuit of a goal that we managed to achieve find it so hard to believe that it could be done ....

Originally i mentioned that i rarely use Boards and now i know why .... an open forum with closed minds ....

The only thing real about Realist2 .... is his inability to accept the fact "He is a Looser" a problem i dare say he has suffer for years .... you can start a new thread " a bookmakers monkey" remember it when you at the counter tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Lads, in fairness you could just answer his post. I'd actually be interested in what it takes for online bookies to shut your account.

Also op, why not just use different online bookies to mix it about a bit?

• Advertisement

i am bemused by your ridicule .... it is impossible for you to accept that i / we turned €300 into €7340 .... why .... i think it has more to do with your inabilities than my success.

You would think people who has probably left quite allot of money with bookmakers over the years in the very pursuit of a goal that we managed to achieve find it so hard to believe that it could be done ....

Originally i mentioned that i rarely use Boards and now i know why .... an open forum with closed minds ....

The only thing real about Realist2 .... is his inability to accept the fact "He is a Looser" a problem i dare say he has suffer for years .... you can start a new thread " a bookmakers monkey" remember it when you at the counter tomorrow.
    This crap is getting boring now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement