Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im A Bookmakers Nigtmare

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

monkey9 wrote: »
    Lads, in fairness you could just answer his post. I'd actually be interested in what it takes for online bookies to shut your account.

Also op, why not just use different online bookies to mix it about a bit?

any fool knows you split the stakes around different bookmakers but in the ned they all shut your accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭dubrov

audi12 wrote: »
    better odds generally are you for real???

I don't know what you mean. You'll nearly always get better odds on an exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

46664 wrote: »
    people have been rude, made fun me and ridiculed me ... Pythagoras received something similar when he tried to tell his peers that the world was round .... but there you ....

but let me give you a tip

,,,, when starting your days punting keep this in mind ...

....... racing with under 15k in prize money has a strong probability of being fixed.....
    by either the bookie / the trainer or the jockey.

so your infinite study of form will yield little or nothing in a race with a predetermined outcome.

Did you just liken yourself to Pythagoras? If you actually had 7k profit in your account you would have already been dealt with by the bookmaker in question. Also your mention of a "system" in horse racing is laughable.

dubrov wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean. You'll nearly always get better odds on an exchange

No you dont if you did i wouldent need to open accounts in my friends name i could just use betfair all the time..no offence but you are talking rubbish

Snipp wrote: »
    Did you just liken yourself to Pythagoras? If you actually had 7k profit in your account you would have already been dealt with by the bookmaker in question. Also your mention of a "system" in horse racing is laughable.

trolling or from nigeria looking to make money off mugs on here

• Advertisement

No you dont if you did i wouldent need to open accounts in my friends name i could just use betfair all the time..no offence but you are talking rubbish

Any examples right now?

I assume you are using bookie special offers which are limited.
    Only so much you can make from that before they shut you down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 46664

I use bookmakers that i can withdraw cash with a bookmakers card ... would prefer to leave the bank out if possible

Any examples right now?

I assume you are using bookie special offers which are limited.
    Only so much you can make from that before they shut you down.

examples of what????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

I wish I was as cool as you x

I wish I was as cool as you x

i dont care what you think all i care about is making money sorry to disappoint you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,501 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Started with €300 now has €7340, however like every other gambler with a foolproof system, ya never hear about the €15k that the system needed to keep going to have €7k in it now :)

examples of what????

Where bookies odds are better than exchange odds?

A quick glance at the next football match (Peru V Venezuela) on Paddypower and Betfair has the following correct score odds

PP BF
    0-0 7.5 10
    1-0 7.5 9.2
    0-1 7.5 9

The spread gets much worse at the higher scores.
    I know there is max 5% commission but still the odds are terrible in comparison.

Where bookies odds are better than exchange odds?

A quick glance at the next football match (Peru V Venezuela) on Paddypower and Betfair has the following correct score odds

PP BF
    0-0 7.5 10
    1-0 7.5 9.2
    0-1 7.5 9

The spread gets much worse at the higher scores.
    I know there is max 5% commission but still the odds are terrible in comparison.

9-12 in the morning try checking bookies prices against betfair for horse racing and come back and talk to me then

9-12 in the morning try checking bookies prices against betfair for horse racing and come back and talk to me then

If it is a small race then I can't imagine much liquidity on Betfair.

If it is a decent race and what you say is true, why not lay on BF and back with the bookie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

coopdog85 wrote: »
    Your account would have been limited long before you reached €7k. Nice try though.

This.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement