Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW31 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Kane starting price 5 mill and austin starting price 6 mill are the two highest scoring strikers in the game.

I fancied Austin would do well in the premier league. I had him in my opening day team when he missed a peno.
    Kane has been a big suprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

My 45 sees me drop 300 places to 71400

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭sheroman01

So happy I stuck to my guns and didn't make any transfers...decided to stick with Sanchez! Captaining Austin worked out too!

61 with Panti, Eriksen, Silva, Kane and Aguero still to go...hoping for another big score now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

66 with Silva, Aguero, Kane, Hutton and Austin (C) to play. Great GW so far. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

G1032 wrote: »
    My 45 sees me drop 300 places to 71400

Wow that is very surprising!!

• Advertisement

Moved from 3900 to 1800 delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

62 with panti silva aguero kane. Hutton? And cpt austin.
    Up to 620 in the world so happy out.

Kane starting price 5 mill and austin starting price 6 mill are the two highest scoring strikers in the game.

That's unreal. Be interesting to are how much their prices are adjusted. If they are both in the Premier League next season I wouldn't be surprised if Kane was 2m+ more than Austin even if Austin ends up scoring more.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

jimmii wrote: »
    That's unreal. Be interesting to are how much their prices are adjusted. If they are both in the Premier League next season I wouldn't be surprised if Kane was 2m+ more than Austin even if Austin ends up scoring more.

Kane will probably be 9.5m next season.
    Austin should be in the PL next season regardless if QPR go down or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

66 with Silva, Aguero, Kane, Hutton and Austin (C) to play. Great GW so far. :)

Top of the league! In real life and in FPL! Nice one sur.

UTH!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Top of the league! In real life and in FPL! Nice one sur.

UTH!!
    Ive 3 to come in off the bench but ye UTH;)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

60 points with 7 to play including Austin (C), broken into the top hundred in the world (79th) for the 2nd time this season, I'll take that!

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Kane will probably be 9.5m next season.
    Austin should be in the PL next season regardless if QPR go down or not.

Sure Kane might be in Spain!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ive 3 to come in off the bench but ye UTH;)

As a Harps fan I'd say "enjoy it while it lasts" is the order of the day in both cases!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

FHFC wrote: »
    As a Harps fan I'd say "enjoy it while it lasts" is the order of the day in both cases!

;)

Was just thinking the same! Yeah, Busts, you'll more than likely over take me but give me my moment of glory ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

unkymo wrote: »
    Fantastic GW so far!

63 after bonus with Hazard, Silva, Aguero, Kane with Guzan and Austin (c) to play again. Also if Danny Rose doesn't start then Paul McShane will sub in.

That 10 pound on FF Fix will be mine!

76 for the week, GW rank of 19k. Moved up from 350k to 218k overall.

More importantly though is that I'm 5th in the FF Fix weekly score so I might win a tenner!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Was just thinking the same! Yeah, Busts, you'll more than likely over take me but give me my moment of glory ;)
    Enjoy the glory but remember your best bet is to concentrate on winning the CUP;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Sanchez out for Mane. Sigh.

At least I captained Austin. Green arrow so far, so I can't complain after 8 reds in a row. Still have Austin (c), Kane, Eriksen, Aguero, Silva and Okore to go.

The worst thing about the Sanchez out for Mane transfer is it was to free up funds for Costa in for Austin. But now I obviously won't be bringing in Costa. If I'd banked this week, I'd be 12 (?) points better off, and 1 transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Down from 16k to 30k. Season ender. The one good thing is my missus got 64. Fair play to her!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Moved up to 73 (-4) with 5 to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

F*cking Hell!!

My net 38 actually sees me drop 9k to 54k. Like seriously I thought I'd get a slight rise. I'm so done with this game this season! Obviously I'll still play as the addiction runs deep :pac: but fuuuuuck like I couldn't do worse if I actually tried!

I might even sign Yaya for a few weeks and captain him while I sit back and watch the world burn!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

37 and red arrows all round. Disappointing after that solid start from the mid-afternoon game. Austin did the damage really.

Kane (C), Eriksen, Silva, Aguero and van Aanholt still to play so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Paully D wrote: »
    37 and red arrows all round. Disappointing after that solid start from the mid-afternoon game. Austin did the damage really.

Kane (C), Eriksen, Silva, Aguero and van Aanholt still to play so fingers crossed.

Yeah, Austin's the differential really. Most of the defenders did sweet **** all. I had Hazard and Sanchez and Giroud, so all good there. But the no Austin thing means I'm chilling on 40 (-4). :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

It's a sick game and we all know it...

• United score two goals and I merrily cheer, Benteke scores and I start fist pumping.
    • Terry loses his clean sheet to what might end up being goal of the season.
    • Howard makes a wonder save that gives my main rival the only CS of the day.
    • Austin goes on a rampage.

I'm still in decent shape, but I just don't care and I'm going to try and enjoy the rest of the season.

34 points with 6 left to play and 2 more DGW players after. Down to 23k from 17k.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Arbitrary wrote: »
    It's a sick game and we all know it...

• United score two goals and I merrily cheer, Benteke scores and I start fist pumping.
    • Terry loses his clean sheet to what might end up being goal of the season.
    • Howard makes a wonder save that gives my main rival the only CS of the day.
    • Austin goes on a rampage.

I'm still in decent shape, but I just don't care and I'm going to try and enjoy the rest of the season.

34 points with 6 left to play and 2 more DGW players after. Down to 23k from 17k.

34 points with 8 left to play. Look on the bright side - over 11 points per player so far. Nothing to complain about.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

wonski wrote: »
    34 points with 8 left to play. Look on the bright side - over 11 points per player so far. Nothing to complain about.

Life = FPL in this instance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Arbitrary wrote: »

Life = FPL in this instance. :)

Good to see you get the message:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

F*cking Hell!!

My net 38 actually sees me drop 9k to 54k. Like seriously I thought I'd get a slight rise. I'm so done with this game this season! Obviously I'll still play as the addiction runs deep :pac: but fuuuuuck like I couldn't do worse if I actually tried!

I might even sign Yaya for a few weeks and captain him while I sit back and watch the world burn!

I hear ya. I just can't f#cking wait for the season to finish either. Won't be signing Yaya though! He's already contributed in no small way to my demise.
    I don't have Silva for Monday night. Think of the carnage

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

65 with 6 to play including Austin (c). Up 6k into the top 10k for the first time all season... actually ever. Here's hoping it holds for the rest of the gw.

Now within 14 points of the league I want to win, it's gonna be an exciting run in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

27 from 7 yesterday sees me drop 1.4k to 2.8k. Carnage.

Need a big day from captain Kane.

Advertisement