Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 women tortue man for cheating on them (Mod note post one)

Options
  • 17-03-2015 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭

Three women lured a man to a flat after they found out that he had been dating them all at the same time. They forced him to drink washing up liquid, punched, kicked and slapped him repeatedly, bit his ear, burned the back of his neck with a cigarette lighter and his genitals with a curling tongs. Yet, despite all this, all three were only given community service.

A guy was also involved in the beating, stole the victim's phone and was jailed for 12 months as a result but I am stunned that these women have all walked considering what they did. What kind of message does it send that women can strip a man, tie him to a chair, beat him, burn his genitals and only have to complete some communicate service for justice to have deemed to have been served.
    Women tortured man by burning hair tongs and cigarette lighter on to his genitals like a scene from Reservoir Dogs

Three women tortured a man by pressing burning hair tongs and a cigarette lighter on to his genitals when they found he had dated three people at once, a court has heard.

The trio also taunted the victim with a pizza cutter in what was described as like a scene from Reservoir Dogs.

Lorraine Earles, 47, Natalie Lilley, 19, Leah White, 22, along with male defendant Brendan Teale, 27, had plotted revenge on the victim for allegedly seeing several women at a time and lured him to a flat in Scarborough before strapping him to a chair.

The three women and one man then carried out a prolonged attack on the victim, who was also forced to drink liquid wash before having the hot curling tongs pressed to his genitals.

York Crown Court heard one of his tormentors also burnt him with a cigarette lighter as the others laughed and giggled.

During the torture he also had a pizza cutter pressed to his cheek and was punched, kicked and slapped repeatedly.

The court heard Earles bit the man's ear, pushed his head down to his knees and used a cigarette lighter to burn the back of his neck, before threatening to suffocate him as she put a scarf around his mouth.

She then ordered White to burn his genitals with hair curling tongs before pulling the chair back, causing him to fall backwards onto the floor.

Read more here.

No doubt, had this been a women that was treated like this by a group of men, I couldn't see any of them not serving time. Absolute nonsense of a sentence.

mod note: knock it off with the generalization of feminists

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,255 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Dailymailiest yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

"You go girls!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

That 50 shades film was a gateway drug...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,114 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

goodness gracious
    great balls of fire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Be back in 5 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Macavity. wrote: »
    Be back in 5 minutes.

....this is a shock horror thread. Not a suggestion box for ways to kink up the sex life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

He was having it away with a 19 year old, a 22 year old and a 47 year old. Jesus that's some head wreck.

The sentences are a joke. Those cnuts should be put away for a long long time.

Horrible sadistic wenches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

That bitch really be trippin'

:O:O

Lapin wrote: »
    He was having it away with a 19 year old, a 22 year old and a 47 year old. Jesus that's some head wreck.

Jack Nicholson uses this as a keep-fit regime and gets a bunch of Oscars. The young lad should get down the local drama club when he recovers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Lapin wrote: »

The sentences are a joke. Those cnuts should be put away for a long long time.

Horrible sadistic wenches.

Hate to be that guy (no I don't lol) but if it was a 19 year old, 22 year old and 47 year old man that did this to a woman they'd more than likely receive at least double these sentences, except in actual jail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Wait, people are surprised by these sentences?

irishmover wrote: »
    Wait, people are surprised by these sentences?

No sentences or paragraphs no matter how daft on AH surprise us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

I'm baffled as to why there weren't charges of false imprisonment, possibly kidnapping and sexual assault and quite a few other things.

There's something seriously wrong with the message that sentence sends out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Another win for equality!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Hate to be that guy (no I don't lol) but if it was a 19 year old, 22 year old and 47 year old man that did this to a woman they'd more than likely receive at least double these sentences, except in actual jail.

Yep. And rightly so too.

Notice how the bloke involved this case is the only one who received a custodial sentence? Bloody joke. (And I thought our judges were soft).

Not saying he shouldn't have been sentenced. The whole lot of them should be banged up.

And the keys fucked into the North Sea.

I still can't get over the quare lad here though, Imagine banging a 19 year old on a Monday, a 22 year old of a Tuesday, and then going round to hop up on a ould bint more than double their combined age on Wednesday.

Pat Mustard is only in the ha'penny place with this poor twonk.

I'm betting money the 40 something was the best ride. Any young folk reading this, ride safe but be looking at the GFs mum. She'll be up for it and know how to do things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Some men pay good money for that s**t

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Well you know what they say, if you poke the fire long enough you're bound to get burnt.

A threesome of that nature would set you back €1000 easily. The curling tong treatment would be treble as a kinky add-on.
    We should move this thread to the Business and Marketing forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

I am reading all of the jokes. You know it's possible the man could be scarred for LIFE!

And those women ..or one of them could go on to continue to be abusers in relationships either as partners or as mothers later in life.

They should get a stricter sentence and be forced to take some type of therapy.

DUMP THE ****ER'S ASS DON'T BURN IT!

CHEATING IS AWFUL BUT NO EXCUSE FOR VIOLENCE!

• Advertisement

...when you take curling tongs to a man's bits SCARRED FOR LIFE is the goal.
    When you take little Float to three ladies capable of using curling tongs to such effect, you should be aware of consequences
    Our happily married judge with a love of gardening and sport and Mrs. Judge probably took this into account.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Is anybody else slightly concerned over whether these women have children and still have access to them? What happens if they flip out like that again?

What the guy did was cheap, sly and deceitful what the women did was barbaric. Frankly, horrific stuff! Surely they're added to some sort of sex offenders list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Turtwig wrote: »
    Is anybody else slightly concerned over whether these women have children and still have access to them? What happens if they flip out like that again?

What the guy did was cheap, sly and deceitful what the women did was barbaric. Frankly, horrific stuff! Surely they're added to some sort of sex offenders list?
    Truth being told...,this is not a case they flipped out....it was a planned attack and the fact they away effectively Scott free is not right

Turtwig wrote: »

Probably Tinder or Horny.com .....there's lists for everything nowadays.
    It is going a bit far that the taxpayer covers their subscription fees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

Fair play!

I had four PMs to this thread and I have no idea why :p

Fair play!

FairPlay.com

.....I'll split the domain name with you 50/50.

Our "talent" will supply itself free.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

What kind of message does it send that women can strip a man, tie him to a chair, beat him, burn his genitals and only have to complete some communicate service for justice to have deemed to have been served.

Was the victim a tory mp? that's the kind of stuff they're into

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

Me arse !

Impose equal rights here, if 3 blokes tied up a woman like that they would all be in jail for a very long time.

Just because its 3 woman doing this to one guy it shouldn't be any different.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I had four PMs to this thread and I have no idea why :p

What did they say?

Advertisement