Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Shame Kane didn't do anything but I make it 55-57 when BPs are added so can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

41 pts. I'm afraid this GW could end my season...

Should have done Cazorla -> Silva for -4 and forget my doubts over Alexis Sanchez. My team would have been in a better shape.

As of now I don't regret my second hesitation (Giroud -> Austin).

- edit -
    ... oh and another denied CS (4th week in a row :rolleyes:...) with fecking Jones :mad: *sigh*...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

+1 go hard or go home

my seasons over too so just going taking chances

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Shame Kane didn't do anything but I make it 55-57 when BPs are added so can't complain.

They would only really be vanity points though really. Who doesn't love a big score though even if it doesn't make much difference!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

jimmii wrote: »
    They would only really be vanity points though really. Who doesn't love a big score though even if it doesn't make much difference!

I'm m provisionally on 9-10 bonus. Hate that. Lock it in please.

Rose is annoying. Hope he gets the rest everyone thought he would on Saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Looking at 62 (-4) with Kane (c), Austin and Eriksen to play again. Happy with that although Wilson, Rose and Giroud doing well and getting BPS not good for me.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm m provisionally on 9-10 bonus. Hate that. Lock it in please.

I'm on for 10 too as it is always such a tease!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

link for predicted baps??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

FutureGuy wrote: »
    He didn't feature in the Europa League game (or just a late cameo) so not sure he'll be rested.

Personally I decided against him -4 over Jones who seemed back fit. Oh dear oh dear :rolleyes:...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Thats true I suppose, its irrelevant how Kane does this GW as everyone has him captained!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

iroced wrote: »
    He didn't feature in the Europa League game (or just a late cameo) so not sure he'll be rested.

Personally I decided against him -4 over Jones who seemed back fit. Oh dear oh dear :rolleyes:...

Most sites had him as being rested for one of the double so didn't get him in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Harvey Low Fat Milk

My season seems to have been given a new lease of life over the last 4 weeks. In the last 7 game weeks I've cut a 120 lead to 35 in my main money league this evening with Kane, Rose and Phillips to go again while my rival just has an uncaptained Kane to go so feeling confident I can make that gap even smaller this weekend.

And this is by no means me gloating or even saying I'm a great player, I'm 70k overall and my highest finish was 130k last year so it's all new to me. My aim is win my money league and hopefully finish in the top 40-50k.

And most of it is down to this forum, thanks lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,134 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Ha, just saw now that Wolly came off after 17 minutes.

Fúck sake.

Though I'd be over 60 but now I'll be with others between 55 and 58.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

We'll see how the baps shake out but,

Positives: Classic case of having your cake and eating it too as an Arsenal supporter with Austin and no Arsenal defender :D, getting rid of Cazorla over Sanchez

Negatives: Robbed of a Wolly cleanie and would have had PvA assist if I didn't know lineup, Silva goal is terrible for me, Terry yellow that's going to cost him 2/3 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,732 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Forgot to take Austin off me bench.
    Ara balls ted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Should be a good week on paper with 3 goals and 2 assists but I am only on 44pts before BPs. FFFix is saying I will finish on 55 which will give me a small drop but I will have 4 players to come on Saturday....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    if eriksen could get 3bps that be great

If he is dropped at the weekend it would be even better.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

manual_man wrote: »
    link for predicted baps??

http://totalfpl.com/bonuspoints

http://anewpla.net/fpl/live/276/

Nothing certain until they're confirmed obviously, interesting t both sites vary slightly.

49 -4 hopefully with 10 BPS to come. 3 bonus players this weekend with Austin Eriksen and Kane (c).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,586 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Nothing for Sanchez despite him getting the winning goal...be surprised if it stayed like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Arbitrary wrote: »

Nothing certain until they're confirmed obviously, interesting t both sites vary slightly.

49 -4 hopefully with 10 BPS to come. 3 bonus players this weekend with Austin Eriksen and Kane (c).

TFPL wouldnt load for me all night til i clicked on your link :p

very tight for some of the baps there for sure

• Advertisement

May as well ignore TFPL right now they seem to be having problems registering all the BPS scores for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

From all clean sheet defence last gw to all 1pt defence this gw.

Ki is on 36 BPS in that match in case you are only looking there.

Top 1k average 57
    Top 10k average 56.1
    Overall average 44.6

Obviously subject to change with the old baps still to finalise but will probably be close enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

It was acting up for me earlier too, which led me to the back up link I posted. Crude looking site, but it does the job.
    May as well ignore TFPL right now they seem to be having problems registering all the BPS scores for some reason.

Yeah, they've been off the mark fairly consistently lately but it's still handy enough to get an idea of BPS.

It was acting up for me earlier too, which led me to the back up link I posted. Crude looking site, but it does the job.

Yeah, they've been off the mark fairly consistently lately but it's still handy enough to get an idea of BPS.

Yeh its a handy quick way to check. Its been a great addition these last few years hopefully it all gets fixed up and is back working as good as it was in years gone by. I presume "Frank" has lost interest in a little or something the way its gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Looks like another poor week for me. Currently on 48 pre-bonus. Still have time to turn it around though - will have 3 playing at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,343 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Top 1k average 57
    Top 10k average 56.1
    Overall average 44.6

Obviously subject to change with the old baps still to finalise but will probably be close enough.

More red arrows on the way so and I thought I had a pretty decent day. My season just gets worse and worse

Looks like another poor week for me. Currently on 48 pre-bonus. Still have time to turn it around though - will have 3 playing at the weekend.

That should be alright depending on how many bonus you are expecting I wouldn't be calling it poor average for a top 10k team but certainly not poor.

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    More red arrows on the way so and I thought I had a pretty decent day. My season just gets worse and worse

What did you get? Was a day of popular scorers for sure.

Advertisement