Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I left netflix at home and went for a 6km walk. I feel great after it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

The evenings are definitely getting brighter. That's something to celebrate!

Snow!!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Snow!!!!

It's just so fluffy!!!

Very pretty to look at. My reason to be cheerful is tomorrow is Friday! It's been a very long week and I will close the week with a Friday Night Pizza Party :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2 study17

i'm not in school today and tá sé ag cur sneachta!!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

mikedublin wrote: »
    In our house we have a little Mini-Christmas on the first weekend of February.

This is the best idea ever, and I am going to file it away for future use!

Goodbye January! Hello February! :D

I got a mystery package in work this morning, which turned out to contain a Christmas decoration! It was sent to our old office address which is why I only received it now

The heavy frost this morning made the walk to work like a walk through a winter wonderland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

Went to Straight No Chaser last night. They did Christmas In Africa as an encore :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I am unbelievably jealous.

You can't tell but I'm doing my it's the weekend dance!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

Here you go, Posy - seems Niall from Christmas FM was there too! :)

After months of looking, I found my Kindle!

Well my husband found it. It took him about 30 seconds. I'm clearly an idiot. But it doesn't matter because I can read my books again!

I'm off to Liverpool tomorrow for 3 days so I've only work today and Friday this week and today is pretty much over with! :D

Have a great time! :)

The mornings and evenings are getting so bright. It's one of the best things about spring time :)

Uuuuuuurgh... I'll come back later in the week.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mark26ireland

I love dropping in on this thread every couple of days!! its great!!

The snowdrops and crocuses are out!

• Advertisement

Just got two tickets to Ed Sheeran in Croke Park in July! :)

Thanks to the lovely people on here for sharing the Pre-Sales link! This site just keeps on giving! :)

I'd say that gig will be amazing. :)

My reason to be cheerful is super sad, but I just finished cleaning my oven. It was pretty disgusting. I'm already promising to keep it as clean as possible this year so that it doesn't get all smoky when I do my Christmas baking!

I'd say that gig will be amazing. :)

My reason to be cheerful is super sad, but I just finished cleaning my oven. It was pretty disgusting. I'm already promising to keep it as clean as possible this year so that it doesn't get all smoky when I do my Christmas baking!

I will pay you GOOD money to clean my oven! Pleaseeeeee!!!! :)

There is no money in the world that would persuade me to clean your oven. I was pretty close to hiring someone to do mine! :D

I have a day off tomorrow, so today is my Friday

Scarinae wrote: »
    I have a day off tomorrow, so today is my Friday

Happy "Friday" :D

Booked my summer holidays yesterday. The mini countdown is on! :D

Where are you off to?

SNOOOOWWW!!!!

Where are you off to?

SNOOOOWWW!!!!

It's snowing here also. First day of the second month of spring and it's snowing. It's like the weather even wishes it was christmas!

I'm off to lanzarote for a week. Can't wait :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

We are in the two hundreds! on the Christmas 2015 countdown.

Advertisement