Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

***** Vape it Forward *****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭dball

Hi Dr Bill,
    I would have an aerotank V2 with 2 coils and lots of juice if you are interested. Id like to try that istick but i feel i would be putting it back up here in a week or 2 as I am going to pull the trigger on the new MVP20 or version3,
    Ill pm you my juice list and see if there is anything you would consider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

dball wrote: »
    Hi Dr Bill,
    I would have an aerotank V2 with 2 coils and lots of juice if you are interested. Id like to try that istick but i feel i would be putting it back up here in a week or 2 as I am going to pull the trigger on the new MVP20 or version3,

Yeah great, will have a look and see what we can do

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

dball wrote: »
    Hi Dr Bill,

If you'll put it back up here I'd like to subscribe now to that :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

accaguest wrote: »
    Hi, yeah they both will be. I have a load of beauty rings so ill put one in to make the nature vape look a bit better when its on an ego. Pm me an add and ill get them out before the weekend.

Thanks a million for the goodies accaguest, we're delighted with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

I have a full bottle of Black Label "what are melons?" Melon flavor. 18mg nicotine, for who ever wants it. It has been opened to try it but thats all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

yeah i'll take that melon juice...i'll pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

I have a full bottle of Black Label "Nutty NaNa" Banana and Nut flavor. 18mg nicotine, for who ever wants it. It has been opened to try it...twice. Didnt like it. I dont seem to like the Black Label range.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

pm sent,IK09

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

I have around 100ml odd of different Hangsen juices in 6mg/8mg if anyone wants them.

About 40ml Ry4, 15ml Melon, 20ml Peach and some mints. Obviously not the most popular brand but if anyone could use them let me know.

These are gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I've actually been quite eager to try some of hangsen flavour, particularly RY4. I didn't like the only one I've tried but didn't want to write them all off. Didn't want to bite the bullet because I'm a bit tight on funds this month!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

folks i have quit smoking and vaping and will vape on some bits and pieces when i go through everything.

Big thanks to accaguest! Received the package this morning and it's a very generous haul!

Also, I have:

28 mls Dekang VA blend

28mls Hangsen Golden Tree (amber leaf)

15mls wickedejuice Frost

7mls Alvini Apple Daquiri

All 6mg nic, going free to a good home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Wouldn't mind the golden tree + frost if possible? I can cover postage, of course.

Yeah, no problem. PM me your address and I'll send them to you tomorrow.

Wouldn't mind the golden tree + frost if possible? I can cover postage, of course.

Received today, thank you very much! :)

Received today, thank you very much! :)

No problem! Hope you enjoy the Golden Tree more than I did. I think it was my least favourite juice ever :/

No problem! Hope you enjoy the Golden Tree more than I did. I think it was my least favourite juice ever :/

I'm actually liking it, even though I'm not a fan of hangsen OR tobacco juice :pac:

Big thanks to accaguest! Received the package this morning and it's a very generous haul!

Also, I have:

28 mls Dekang VA blend

15mls wickedejuice Frost

Hi, if the 7mls Alvini Apple Daquiri isn't already spoken for, my dear Wife would like to try it. We're happy to pay for post & packaging or we could send you a SAE jiffy bag, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

bagels wrote: »
    Hi, if the 7mls Alvini Apple Daquiri isn't already spoken for, my dear Wife would like to try it. We're happy to pay for post & packaging or we could send you a SAE jiffy bag, thanks.

He should send it in a jiffy.

Hiya, yeah no problem. Don't worry about postage, it's only 2 euro. Maybe you'll be able to get me back sometime, no pressure! PM me your address and I'll hopefully get it in the post today.

• Advertisement

Also, I have:

28 mls Dekang VA blend

15mls wickedejuice Frost

28mls Dekang VA Blend 6mg nic is the only one of these left. Can't edit the original post for some reason.

Hiya, yeah no problem. Don't worry about postage, it's only 2 euro. Maybe you'll be able to get me back sometime, no pressure! PM me your address and I'll hopefully get it in the post today.

That's very decent of you RichieNouveau. PM sent and thanks a million.

28mls Dekang VA Blend 6mg nic is the only one of these left. Can't edit the original post for some reason.

Wouldn't mind trying that if you still have it,kinda liked their RY4 (DK4).
    PM and i'll sort out cost for postage,address etc.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind trying that if you still have it,kinda liked their RY4 (DK4).
    PM and i'll sort out cost for postage,address etc.

It's nothing like any RY4 I've ever had, but I haven't had Dekang. It's very like an authentic Virginia rollie which would have had me delighted a year ago but now I'm not so in to that. I'll cover postage, just PM me your address and I'll send it today.

It's nothing like any RY4 I've ever had, but I haven't had Dekang. It's very like an authentic Virginia rollie which would have had me delighted a year ago but now I'm not so in to that. I'll cover postage, just PM me your address and I'll send it today.

Thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

I have 30ml T-Juice Mintastic, 16mg. Full bottle. I had 1 go of it and instantly disliked it. PG/VG 80/20.

Looking for Mint/ Menthol or Strawberry mint.

Thanks.

Lardy wrote: »
    I have 30ml T-Juice Mintastic, 16mg. Full bottle. I had 1 go of it and instantly disliked it. PG/VG 80/20.

Looking for Mint/ Menthol or Strawberry mint.

Thanks.

Are you interested in exchanging for an unopened 35ml bottle of 18mg Mint Frost (Wicked)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

The spirit of this thread was to pass on unwanted juice free of charge :)

I'm offering it FOC. I'm also looking for something else if someone has one spare. I didn't mean it to look like a swapsie. 😊

• Advertisement

Are you interested in exchanging for an unopened 35ml bottle of 18mg Mint Frost (Wicked)?

Yeah, wouldn't mind trying it, thanks. Please PM me and we can arrange something. :)

Advertisement