Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

***** Vape it Forward *****

Options
  • 11-12-2014 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭

We all have Juice's that we have just lying about for whatever reason, that we will never vape.

I saw a thread on Reddit doing something similar so with the season that is in it, i thought why not do it here :)

I'll start it off with with ~28ml(16mg) of Ice Queen by T-Juice. (It was my first Tobacco juice, and i just don't like the taste at all) I am sure some tobacco vaper out there would like it though. If the recipient does not like it then they can Vape it Forward :pac:

First one to ask for it gets it and the sender pays the postage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

I'd be very grateful for it please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

bagels wrote: »
    I'd be very grateful for it please.

PM me your address Bagels

Pm sent. Thank you for your generosity moonboy52

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Good idea and fair play moonboy52, sorry you didn't like the ice queen.
    The next time I have some juice going I'll pop it in the post to you.

54kroc wrote: »
    Good idea and fair play moonboy52, sorry you didn't like the ice queen.
    The next time I have some juice going I'll pop it in the post to you.

Don't even mention it man. Taste is subjective :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I've got an almost full bottle of 'Claim your Throne'. I just don't like butterscotch, but it's a premium juice. Anyone want it let me know....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I've got an almost full bottle of 'Claim your Throne'. I just don't like butterscotch, but it's a premium juice. Anyone want it let me know....

I would love to try that, I'll send you a bottle of my own stuff in return if 6 mg strength is ok for you

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I would love to try that, I'll send you a bottle of my own stuff in return if 6 mg strength is ok for you

That'd be great, Pm me your details.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

I know most of this stuff is not much price-wise, but someone could be curious on the following and doesn't want to spend on a 100ml bottle.

1. The good shtuff: about 15ml of Pipesauce's Long Bottom Leaf - never been a fan of tobacco flavours so I tried this premium liquid to see if the extra price is worth it. It wasn't for me but a tobacco flavour fan would put it to good use.
    2. 60-70ml of Hangsen RY4 18mg
    3. 50ml of Hangsen RY4 12mg
    4. 40ml of Hangsen USA MIX 12mg
    5. 50ml of Hangsen Kiwi 12mg
    6. 50ml of Hangsen RY4 VG 12/18mg (strenght sticker is no longer on the bottle but that's what I used to vape)
    7. 80ml of Hangsen Caramel Toffee 12mg
    9. A bag of 4x 5ml samples, all Hangsen 12mg: Strong Mint, Mixed Fruit, Orange and Mojito
    10. A Protank 3 Mini minus the drip tip. I just can't see myself vaping on a clearo since I was introduced to RBAs.

You can find me in Dublin, we can meet up at any point during the weekend around the city centre or I can post the stuff if you're not around.

Fook me Boogietime, that is generous man. Fair play!

• Advertisement

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Fook me Boogietime, that is generous man. Fair play!

You're the one with the nice idea so kudos to yourself!

It's not much though it might be of good use to some folks on the forum.

Boogietime wrote: »
    I know most of this stuff is not much price-wise, but someone could be curious on the following and doesn't want to spend on a 100ml bottle.

1. The good shtuff: about 15ml of Pipesauce's Long Bottom Leaf - never been a fan of tobacco flavours so I tried this premium liquid to see if the extra price is worth it. It wasn't for me but a tobacco flavour fan would put it to good use.
    2. 60-70ml of Hangsen RY4 18mg
    3. 50ml of Hangsen RY4 12mg
    4. 40ml of Hangsen USA MIX 12mg
    5. 50ml of Hangsen Kiwi 12mg
    6. 50ml of Hangsen RY4 VG 12/18mg (strenght sticker is no longer on the bottle but that's what I used to vape)
    7. 80ml of Hangsen Caramel Toffee 12mg
    9. A bag of 4x 5ml samples, all Hangsen 12mg: Strong Mint, Mixed Fruit, Orange and Mojito
    10. A Protank 3 Mini minus the drip tip. I just can't see myself vaping on a clearo since I was introduced to RBAs.

You can find me in Dublin, we can meet up at any point during the weekend around the city centre or I can post the stuff if you're not around.

I'd be ever so grateful for some of what you're offering Boogietime. PM sent.

I'd be ever so grateful for some of what you're offering Boogietime. PM sent.

Hi Bagels, PM returned.

LE: Bagels, the parcel is now shipped through An Post. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Ionised

I have an unopened 30ml bottle of Mrs Lord and Co Seville Marmalade (12mg) if anyone fancies it. Was my daily vape until Greedy Monkey took over.

Free to a good home!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭dball

Ionised wrote: »
    I have an unopened 30ml bottle of Mrs Lord and Co Seville Marmalade (12mg) if anyone fancies it. Was my daily vape until Greedy Monkey took over.

Free to a good home!

Id love to try that, ill send you a few 10ml bottles in return

dball wrote: »

I hope you enjoy.
    PM your details and I'll send it out in the post ASAP!

Thanks ionised,
    Ill pay it forward with a starter kit I received a few months back
    Its not ego threaded and its a basic kit - probably 600 or 700 mah batteries X 2.
    Ive never used it - its still in the box as seen in the pics below

Might suit to introduce somebody into the vaping world and hopefully get them going.

Ill throw in a couple of bottles of eliquid also. comes with a USB charger and a US wall plug.
    IMAG2811.jpg

IMAG2806.jpg

IMAG2810.jpg

Hi Bagels, PM returned.

LE: Bagels, the parcel is now shipped through An Post. Enjoy!

Goodies received today. Thanks a million for your enormous generosity Boogietime. I hope you receive it back tenfold.

We all have Juice's that we have just lying about for whatever reason, that we will never vape.

I saw a thread on Reddit doing something similar so with the season that is in it, i thought why not do it here :)

I'll start it off with with ~28ml(16mg) of Ice Queen by T-Juice. (It was my first Tobacco juice, and i just don't like the taste at all) I am sure some tobacco vaper out there would like it though. If the recipient does not like it then they can Vape it Forward :pac:

First one to ask for it gets it and the sender pays the postage.

Received today. Many thanks for your generosity moonboy52. I hope you get it back tenfold.

Received today. Many thanks for your generosity moonboy52. I hope you get it back tenfold.

Cool! is it your first tobacco based Juice bagels?

• Advertisement

Goodies received today. Thanks a million for your enormous generosity Boogietime. I hope you receive it back tenfold.

Nice, that's quick of An Post. You're very welcome, hope they're suited for you!

dball wrote:

Posted out to you this morning. Enjoy!

Ionised wrote: »
    Posted out to you this morning. Enjoy!

Thanks Ionised: Looking forward to it
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rc015

Hi Guys,

I have probably 25ml left of 30ml bottles of cookie & blue pop g2 vapours. 60/40 vg / pg ratio .

Thought I'd love them having had the Vazilla prime but the cookie is way to buterscotchy (probably not even a word but it should be) & the blue pop isnt for me .

• Registered Users Posts: 25 shhkip

rc015 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I have probably 25ml left of 30ml bottles of cookie & blue pop g2 vapours. 60/40 vg / pg ratio .

Thought I'd love them having had the Vazilla prime but the cookie is way to buterscotchy (probably not even a word but it should be) & the blue pop isnt for me .

i Would love to try the blue pop shock :) i used to love those blue rasperry lollipops :P

Cool send me a pm with address and I'll send it on .

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I'd love a go of the cookie one

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    I'd love a go of the cookie one

cool pm address .

Anybody with anybody high vg liquid they dont want hope you keep me in mind :)

Cool! is it your first tobacco based Juice bagels?

My dear Wife is the vaper in our home, I'm only the bill payer. Coincidentally, we received tobacco flavours from three different donors roundabout the same time. She's only tried yours so far and she's pleased with it. It goes without saying that anything we've been donated that's not to her liking will be vaped forward. Thanks a million moonboy52.

• Advertisement

Nice, that's quick of An Post. You're very welcome, hope they're suited for you!

She hasn't tried them yet. I was thinking about getting some dark-coloured glass bottles from our local homeopathy store and steeping the liquids for a while. I read somewhere that some liquids don't store well in plastic once opened and glass bottles are recommended instead. Maybe I'm daft but sure it might be worth giving it a go. I'll keep you informed. Thanks a million Boogietime.

Advertisement