Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Was Aguero's NTO target reset to zero when his flag changed from 75% likely to 25% likely?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

PARlance wrote: »
    Ivanovic looking like he's going to drop tonight (FFFix).... that has been one hell of a long drawn out drop.

FFFix predicting the following tonight

Uppers: Downing, Hutton, Bony

Downers: Aguero, Lallana, Ivanovic, Fab

1nzhJ25.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Downing and Bony ec3b4246a743381a5b2fb4a162b085f1.png

Aguero, Fabregas, Ayoze, Chadli, Kaboul and Jutkiewicz 6169135731a9149bf0719b75a79b1090.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭Invincible

Bony up
    Aguero & Fab down

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭kevinroche3333

jebforever wrote: »
    Was Aguero's NTO target reset to zero when his flag changed from 75% likely to 25% likely?

NTO only resets when a player goes from being red or orange/yellow flagged to green.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Toure to rise tonight, that's another .1 I'll have to lose out on.

People who make transfers when their player still has a game to play in the meantime, deserve the injury unless they're an extreme newbie who hasn't seen what these situations can bring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

CSF wrote: »

People who make transfers when their player still has a game to play in the meantime, deserve the injury unless they're an extreme newbie who hasn't seen what these situations can bring.

Toure's suspended for tomorrow night's game.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Toure's suspended tomorrow night though so you can get him in before the rise?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

SantryRed wrote: »
    Toure's suspended tomorrow night though so you can get him in before the rise?

Shhh, people who don't do research of players, don't deserve to know about suspensions. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »

Hahaha egg on my face to an extent. Blatantly I did not know this.

Thank you for a 0.1 I would have never otherwise been able to reclaim.

In this case my logic clearly does not apply but it's still a point I would stand by.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Do yis think Aguero will drop tonight? Suppose I can't really take the risk. With Jose's bollixology today I'd hoped to wait till tomorrow night to do Aguero to Costa,and vs it leaves me me exact change for my other potential transfer so can't take the drop.

Plus I hate losing value like that, I'm the Scrooge McDuck of FPL.

actually Aguero gone from -80% to,-90% in he the last hour so yeah definitely dropping.

FHFC wrote: »
    actually Aguero gone from -80% to,-90% in he the last hour so yeah definitely dropping.

Last night's drop was the one that took away from his real value to me, so I'm just going to hope that he can avoid a drop tomorrow or Thursday. He probably can tomorrow, but I'll likely have to make a decision Thursday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,153 ✭✭✭✭km79

gonna take the price drop tonight .....as well as yayas rise
    I'll prob not be getting him in till next week anyway so he will likely rise .3
    but I may be flush with cash anyway :D

Last night's drop was the one that took away from his real value to me, so I'm just going to hope that he can avoid a drop tomorrow or Thursday. He probably can tomorrow, but I'll likely have to make a decision Thursday night.

I'd be happy to move on him once I see what minutes he gets tomorrow and that he doesn't do himself a mischief.

I'm off to read Joses actual quotes and then will probably go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

Is Yaya likely to rise a second time after tonight before saturday.

frimpong wrote: »

I'd expect him to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

frimpong wrote: »
    At the rate he's rising. Yes.
    km79 wrote: »
    Silva droppimg to 8.8 tonight .....
    Taken from another thread but as much as I'd love this I'm not sure that will happen. I've been checking Silva's figures for the last couple of days (since he's number one on my Christmas watchlist) and yesterday eve he was languishing around -88% with something like a ~0.5%/h dropping rate so I'm confused by his current -164%.
    I noticed his flag was changed from red to yellow this evening (totalfpl price changes updates tab is great for that). fiso have him at 0.0 (I guess they reset his target NTO).
    I don't know the impact of a flag change (are NTI/O reset?) but I do find FFF figures suspicious (I mean his dropping rate would have gone from .5%/h to more than 3%/h :confused:).

Ah well we'll see soon enough and I bloody hope I'm wrong :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

NTO is only reset for removal of a flag. I'm guessing the switch from red to yellow lowers the number he needs to drop which is why he shot down to -150% on FPLStats and FFF (only sites I check)

• Advertisement

Yeah, don't think Silva will drop. He's rising slightly now on FFFix.

So it would make sense to get Yaya in for Sánchez, even temporarily, as I'm on a wild card? Alexis isn't rising soon, I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Sanchez is probably rising tonight, but if you have another midfielder slot that you won't lose value on it's smart to bring Yaya in to try and bank 0.1m on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Van Persie, Hutton, Clichy, Alexis Sanchez, Yaya Touré, Diafra Sakho UP.

Silva, Aguero, Manquillo DOWN.

---

Glad I was wrong about Merlin :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Sanchez is probably rising tonight, but if you have another midfielder slot that you won't lose value on it's smart to bring Yaya in to try and bank 0.1m on Saturday.

Yaya has a game to play tomorrow, do you offer a refund if he gets injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

wonski wrote: »
    Yaya has a game to play tomorrow, do you offer a refund if he gets injured?

He'll be doing well to play considering he's suspended ;)

iroced wrote: »
    Van Persie, Hutton, Clichy, Alexis Sanchez, Yaya Touré, Diafra Sakho UP.

Silva, Aguero, Manquillo DOWN.

---

Glad I was wrong about Merlin :cool:.

jeez he is SERIOUS value at 8.8ml
    maybe I'll get both him and yaya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

km79 wrote: »
    jeez he is SERIOUS value at 8.8ml
    maybe I'll get both him and yaya :D

I can now afford to upgrade Marney to Silva and have him as my fifth cheap mid! I'd also have 1.5 mil spare in the bank.

Lemlin wrote: »
    I can now afford to upgrade Marney to Silva and have him as my fifth cheap mid! I'd also have 1.5 mil spare in the bank.

out of interest who are your strikers? I'm still undecided what to do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

PARlance wrote: »
    He'll be doing well to play considering he's suspended ;)

Somehow I missed that.

Thanks.

Advertisement