Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

wonski wrote: »
    Somehow I missed that.

Thanks.

You weren't the only one....cough...Parlance...cough.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

FHFC wrote: »

????
    I didn't miss it... I'm confused... but that's not uncommon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Cough...OneColdHand...cough...

PARlance wrote: »
    ????

Sorry! It was CSF who spectacularly missed it yesterday while ranting about people buying Yaya. I was laughing as I though it was you yesterday and then today you were pulling somebody else up on it as if it never happened. Which it didn't!

Never mind. I obviously allowed work to distract me from accurately following the ebb and flow of the forum today. Will have to do better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

km79 wrote: »
    out of interest who are your strikers? I'm still undecided what to do!

Costa, Bony and Austin. 6 mil in the bank due to doing Fab to Eriksen last weekend and Aguero to Bony this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lemlin wrote: »
    Costa, Bony and Austin. 6 mil in the bank due to doing Fab to Eriksen last weekend and Aguero to Bony this week.

at the moment I have aguero Rooney bony
    mulling over aguero to Costa this week
    followed by Rooney (or even Costa!!!!) to Austin following week along with fellaini to yaya
    eriksen to di maria then possibly !
    still not really sure I want Costa but want Austin for those 3 home games .......

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Fplstats have 'unlocks 13/12' beside Dzekos name does this mean his price can't change til after that date can anyone confirm

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

manual_man wrote: »
    Fplstats have 'unlocks 13/12' beside Dzekos name does this mean his price can't change til after that date can anyone confirm

Yep, can't change in price until 8 days have passed since his flag went ie. the 13th.

jebforever wrote: »
    Yep, can't change in price until 8 days have passed since his flag went ie. the 13th.

nice one pal. does the same apply for silva?? i just ask since they have nothing beside his name, though i'm aware there's different flag rules...:o ideal scenario for me is neither go up in price b4 the weekend so i can assess both in the Leicester game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

They need to go from Red flagged to no flag for their price to be protected. Silva went from Red to yellow so no he won't be protected.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

nice one pal. does the same apply for silva?? i just ask since they have nothing beside his name, though i'm aware there's different flag rules...:o ideal scenario for me is neither go up in price b4 the weekend so i can assess both in the Leicester game

Silva dropped in price today, can drop again. :D

F1ngers wrote: »
    Silva dropped in price today, can drop again. :D

wishful thinking :D all the same he'll hardly get enough transfers in for a rise before Saturday based on his limited minutes tonight

Rooney, Lukaku, Clyne UP
    Traore DOWN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Clyne up? That's a strange one. Luakaku as well IMO with nasmith eto and now kone all vying for gametime.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Clyne up? That's a strange one. Luakaku as well IMO with nasmith eto and now kone all vying for gametime.
    Again he's the highest scoring def. It's enough for the "masses"...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Plus he's English. English can be very biased towards their players.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

They're also up against Burnley this week, I've noticed that a lot of casual players just look at the next fixture when making their transfer decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I do kind of regret ditching Clyne now, really thought he might fall back to 5.5 at least

AdMMM wrote: »
    They're also up against Burnley this week, I've noticed that a lot of casual players just look at the next fixture when making their transfer decisions.

Yeah, for people held their Southampton defender this is one of the few weeks they should get some payback, but buying one in the last week is madness.

• Advertisement

I do kind of regret ditching Clyne now, really thought he might fall back to 5.5 at least
    Same here... though Bertrand @ £5.6m may take the place I was keeping for Clyne at some point ;).

Milner and Cissé rise. Aguero drops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Di maria looks like he might fall tonight at his current rate only needs 8000 more out transfers to fall

declan2693 wrote: »
    Di maria looks like he might fall tonight at his current rate only needs 8000 more out transfers to fall

I'd expected him to be down to 9.5 by now, but maybe there's some minimum time frame for a player to be allowed to drop 5 times :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

I'd expected him to be down to 9.5 by now, but maybe there's some minimum time frame for a player to be allowed to drop 5 times :pac::pac:

Yeah i was expecting the same but but im sure he will drop tonight now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭kevinroche3333

declan2693 wrote: »
    Yeah i was expecting the same but but im sure he will drop tonight now :)

For awhile he wasnt red flagged so it didnt take nearly as many transfers out to cause a price drop.
    While red flagged 9.5 will be the lowest he will go to as his transfers out had already slowed significantly.

Lots of movements tonight.

Panti, Hazard, Carroll, Mirallas, Azpi, Oscar, Pellè, Diego Costa, Bojan UP !

Wilshere, Rafael, Balotelli, Lindegaard, Cork, Schneiderlin, Arfield, Fabregas, Austin, Filipe Luis DOWN !
    Also B. Jones, Santon, Mariappa, Reges & Blanco.

Luis would be an absolute bargain at 5.3m if he got a run in the team. Rafael at 5.2m as well may be an option in the New Year when he gets back to full fitness.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

People didn't have too much patience with Austin...shipping him before a tasty home fixture.

• Advertisement

@jebforever: Maybe Azpi could slightly tear a ligament at the week-end :P. Wish him no harm. Just a slight annoyance which would just about allow him to spend Christmas at home :D =>...

Advertisement