Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand.de Paypal payment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lunacyfoundme

After all that I just got an email saying my order was shipping out est delivery date is Thursday. To my workplace. We close Thursday. : (

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

After all that I just got an email saying my order was shipping out est delivery date is Thursday. To my workplace. We close Thursday. : (

Sad times...

mrw-my-package-has-been-out-for-delivery-for-hours-and-i-have-to-wait-for-it-15371.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Ninjah Tigah

Contacted them and asked them to deliver it to your house or something? :)

Well I might be doing some overtime on Thursday so I could be around. I'll just put up a hand painted sign saying 'I ASSURE YOU WE'RE OPEN'.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

I'm trying to put through a bank transfer now (first time using the site) but noticed that the name they tell you to put in as beneficiary (hardwaresvand.de GmbH) won't all fit, all I can fit is hardwaresvand.de, will this be ok or are those letters at the end important?

• Advertisement

It shouldnt matter because it'll be their bank account

• No Issues with hardwarevesand,de for me personally.

However friend of mine is buying for his son, and will not pay via bank transfer. It's paypal or nothing for him.

Any recommendations on who would be next in line? Overclockers.co.uk??

Don't know how many of these retailers use paypal they usually have their own solutions to pay by credit card. Pricewise it might be Komplett.ie or you could try Pixmania.ia. Haven't ordered from Overclockers in years but I got my GFX card from Scan.co.uk and it was a decent price, delivered in two days.

Don't know how many of these retailers use paypal they usually have their own solutions to pay by credit card. Pricewise it might be Komplett.ie or you could try Pixmania.ia. Haven't ordered from Overclockers in years but I got my GFX card from Scan.co.uk and it was a decent price, delivered in two days.

They can pay through Realex Payments. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

The money has been transferred but I've had no email update on my order, it has only been a day..

It looks (by going through this thread) that delivery time tends to be 10 days (including weekends)

Anyone received builds sooner? (Built now, not just components)

• Advertisement

Kanney wrote:
    It looks (by going through this thread) that delivery time tends to be 10 days (including weekends)

2014-11-19 at 16:03
    Online-Order

2014-11-20
    Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us.

2014-11-27 at 03:16
    Mail about missing parts sent.

2014-11-28 at 17:48
    The goods are ready for collection or assembling.

The invoice was made.

2014-11-28 at 21:05
    The goods were dispatched. - 2 package(s). Identcode(s):

2014-12-03 at 11:11The goods were delivered to you.

Delivered in 4 working days. On my way home now so will work on it tonight with a mate. Hopefully all is good and I can turn it on tonight.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Ordered my stuff Monday night, posted out this evening.

Ordered my stuff Monday night, posted out this evening.

Was there many items in the order?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Was there many items in the order?

Yup!

16GB Kit Crucial Ballistix Sport Series DDR3-1600, CL9
    Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3, Sockel 1150, ATX
    Intel Core i5-4690K Box, LGA1150
    Corsair H55

Might send them an email, do they reply to them?

red_bairn wrote: »
    2014-11-19 at 16:03
    Online-Order

2014-11-20
    Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us.

2014-11-27 at 03:16
    Mail about missing parts sent.

The goods are ready for collection or assembling.

The invoice was made.

2014-11-28 at 21:05
    The goods were dispatched. - 2 package(s). Identcode(s):

2014-12-03 at 11:11The goods were delivered to you.

Delivered in 4 working days. On my way home now so will work on it tonight with a mate. Hopefully all is good and I can turn it on tonight.

14 days no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

He means from when they shipped not from order placement date.

Ah ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Muggwoffin

Hi guys, something very odd has happened to me. This is what my order status reads:

2014-12-02 at 18:49 Online-Order
    2014-12-02 at 19:13 The order was cancelled.
    2014-12-02 at 19:14 Your payment conclusion via PayPal was confirmed us.

So apparently the order was cancelled right before my payment went through? Who cancelled it and why? I have sent them an email but haven't got a reply (probably out of hours). If anyone knows what's going on do let me know!

Muggwoffin wrote: »
    Hi guys, something very odd has happened to me. This is what my order status reads:

2014-12-02 at 18:49 Online-Order
    2014-12-02 at 19:13 The order was cancelled.
    2014-12-02 at 19:14 Your payment conclusion via PayPal was confirmed us.

So apparently the order was cancelled right before my payment went through? Who cancelled it and why? I have sent them an email but haven't got a reply (probably out of hours). If anyone knows what's going on do let me know!

Could be a bad translation. Some of their emails and mesages are badly translated.

• Advertisement

Could be a bad translation. Some of their emails and mesages are badly translated.

Reassuring, though the cancellation sentence seem like a hard one to get wrong. The payment is still in limbo at the moment.

Reassuring, though the cancellation sentence seem like a hard one to get wrong. The payment is still in limbo at the moment.

Can you post the original German?

Can you post the original German?

Die Bestellung wurde storniert.

Die Bestellung wurde storniert.

I used to do German. That does mean the order was cancelled. You should ring them tomorrow.

I used to do German. That does mean the order was cancelled. You should ring them tomorrow.

Thank you for the help, you recommend ringing over email?

Thank you for the help, you recommend ringing over email?

Anytime I emailed it took ages to get a reply. I think if you ring you'll get through straight away. Ask for an English speaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭IrlMonk

Yes definitely ring
    I sent 3 emails for an order modification and got no replies. I eventually had to ring them and the chap said that they probably would not have got to the email on time because they are so busy, or something to that effect.
    I asked him to email confirmation of the modification but it has not been sent to me.
    Shipped today, I hope they have done the changes to the order after 3 emails and two phone calls.

Damn just got an email saying that the item is now unavailable even though it was saying it was in stock two days after I ordered it :( Anyone know what way refunds work after I paid by bank transfer?

Damn just got an email saying that the item is now unavailable even though it was saying it was in stock two days after I ordered it :( Anyone know what way refunds work after I paid by bank transfer?

Best to ring them and ask. You could see if there is an alternative item.

• Advertisement

red_bairn wrote: »
    Best to ring them and ask. You could see if there is an alternative item.

No there are no other mobos on there that I wanted, I'll ring them on Monday sure and see what the craic is.

Advertisement