Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand.de Paypal payment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Zeppelin67 wrote:
    Did you receive those notifications by email or on their website with your order number?

You are emailed that there has been a change. i.e. "prepayment received"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Be wary of this company if your ordering a good few parts.I have 10 parts on order i'm now since payment Email was sent on 18/11/2014 still waiting on parts out of stock. Really annoying seeing my parts in stock and then another one go out. Like i said you don't know what the policy is on parts for each order. If John Doe orders some parts that i ordered before him and they can for fill his first then send his? Its a revolving door from what i can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lunacyfoundme

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    Be wary of this company if your ordering a good few parts.I have 10 parts on order i'm now since payment Email was sent on 18/11/2014 still waiting on parts out of stock. Really annoying seeing my parts in stock and then another one go out. Like i said you don't know what the policy is on parts for each order. If John Doe orders some parts that i ordered before him and they can for fill his first then send his? Its a revolving door from what i can see.

I'm wondering about this too. All ordered and paid for since Friday 22nd and no change in the status since then. Emailed them twice with no reply. 2 of my parts have gone in and out of stock a few times with the Samung SSD now out of stock.

I'd imagine any reasonable retailer would fill the orders y order date rather than letting anyone skip the queue though. They couldn't let orders hang in potential perpetuity.

Prepayment on 20th with no update after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Zeppelin67

Same here, paid on the 20th and nothing since then. I'm going to call tomorrow to see what's going on.

• Advertisement

Zeppelin67 wrote: »
    Same here, paid on the 20th and nothing since then. I'm going to call tomorrow to see what's going on.

Do they speak English? :pac: I have a mate ringing them up. He lives in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Ninjah Tigah

red_bairn wrote: »
    Do they speak English? :pac: I have a mate ringing them up. He lives in Germany.

Yeah, but you have to ask for an English speaker. :P

Yeah, but you have to ask for an English speaker. :P

Kannst du Englisch sprechen? :D

Quick heads up i got a mail this evening at work from them saying my parts are being shipped.Really happy i noticed when i checked my saved notice on the parts that i had ordered 3 are still out of stock. So maybe i did them an injustice saying its not a case of first come first served with the company. Maybe with actually payment on each order they reserve the parts till the order is complete. Hoping all the parts arrive in working order and dead pixel free monitor. 18/11/14 - 26/11/14 for all the parts to be available not bad i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Ninjah Tigah

Kannst du Englisch sprechen? :D

Prefer to just scream "Hol mich eine englische Redner! Los! Los!" and then realise my German is terrible. :D

• Advertisement

Quick heads up i got a mail this evening at work from them saying my parts are being shipped.Really happy i noticed when i checked my saved notice on the parts that i had ordered 3 are still out of stock. So maybe i did them an injustice saying its not a case of first come first served with the company. Maybe with actually payment on each order they reserve the parts till the order is complete. Hoping all the parts arrive in working order and dead pixel free monitor. 18/11/14 - 26/11/14 for all the parts to be available not bad i guess.

What state does it list the order in on the website?

BTW I actually did German in school. Can barely speak a bloody word now though. Can manage "Wo ist meine PC schwanzkopf?"

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Zeppelin67

I've rang up twice on previous occasions and both times the operator had perfect english.

2014-11-16 at 16:34 Online-Order
    2014-11-18 Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us.
    2014-11-24 at 15:20 Mail about missing parts sent.
    2014-11-26 at 11:38 The goods are ready for collection or assembling.
    2014-11-26 at 14:02 The invoice was made.
    2014-11-26 at 18:00 The goods were dispatched. - 3 package(s). Identcode(s):
    Thats the order minus UPS tracking numbers obviously.
    3 boxes Monitor/Case and all the other parts in a single box i expect.

2014-11-19 at 16:03 Online-Order
    2014-11-20 Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us.
    2014-11-27 at 03:16 Mail about missing parts sent.

2014-11-27 at 07:46Current Status

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭gooner99

2014-11-16 at 16:34 Online-Order
    2014-11-18 Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us.
    2014-11-24 at 15:20 Mail about missing parts sent.
    2014-11-26 at 11:38 The goods are ready for collection or assembling.
    2014-11-26 at 14:02 The invoice was made.
    2014-11-26 at 18:00 The goods were dispatched. - 3 package(s). Identcode(s):
    Thats the order minus UPS tracking numbers obviously.
    3 boxes Monitor/Case and all the other parts in a single box i expect.

Yes I got similar, monitor in one box, case in one box, rest in final box.must build this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭gooner99

Here was my timeline, no complaints. I'm in a +1 delivery area.

014-11-11 at 23:30 Online-Order

2014-11-13 at 09:26 We received your payment.

2014-11-13 at 17:53 Due to your payment the order was cleared for delivery.

2014-11-17 at 16:01 The goods are ready for collection or assembling.

2014-11-17 at 16:01 The invoice was made.

2014-11-17 at 20:00 The goods were dispatched.

2014-11-21 at 12:27 The goods were delivered to you.

Got an email re an out of stock part that's due for delivery tomorrow. They say they will post the 'article' immediately afterwards. I presume this is the last part my order is waiting on before delivery. I'll wait until Monday and see what happens.

There Emails are German to English Translated semi gibberish but yes if they send you an email about a part due like you got that means its the final item and your delivery should be on its way the day its in.

Cool thanks. Hopefully I can have my build day next week.

Oasis1974 wrote:
    There Emails are German to English Translated semi gibberish but yes if they send you an email about a part due like you got that means its the final item and your delivery should be on its way the day its in.

Next Wednesday. :(

• Advertisement

My 3 boxes are actually in Tamworth UK this morning. Most have been an overnight flight from Germany considering 1 box was still in transit to UPS yesterday afternoon from Hardwareversand. Delighted good chance be here on Monday which is one of my days off next week :D

I spoke to them earlier and the guy stated that he would speak to a colleague about changing the case with no extra charge even though it was a small model but had a window and cable management.

I want the deliver to go out today so rang him back during lunch and another guy said they were getting the parts ready for a delivery leaving today. He told me I should get my delivery number by email.

I spoke to them earlier and the guy stated that he would speak to a colleague about changing the case with no extra charge even though it was a small model but had a window and cable management.

I want the deliver to go out today so rang him back during lunch and another guy said they were getting the parts ready for a delivery leaving today. He told me I should get my delivery number by email.

I stood fast on my case i ordered it was the one part that was holding up shipment. Lots of people say different but a case is an essential piece of a computer for me.

As frustrating as it is I'm prepared to wait on all my parts. It took me 2 months of research, selecting and price comparing to get this far. A few more days won't kill me. Maybe.

As frustrating as it is I'm prepared to wait on all my parts. It took me 2 months of research, selecting and price comparing to get this far. A few more days won't kill me. Maybe.

That exactly what i did.I chopped and changed parts over weeks based upon reviews from well established sites and forums etc. I mean 2 weeks ago i never even heard of Super Flower as a PSU manufacturer. Stick to your guns and hold out. On a side note Tamworth is close to Birmingham why there surely a London airport for cargo? Weird nvm. UPS should be Ireland at this stage been in Tamworth far to long :confused:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87607068
    This is what i'm experiencing atm if anyone else is a bit addled in future. Think a truck takes over from there to get to Ireland so maybe a bit more time added on to reach Cork. Still fingers crossed on Monday delivery.

Everything arrived Monday afternoon. All in good order no quibbles well packaged and machine booted first go. Minor inconvenience was the case and monitor shipped with a German 2 pin power plug. I had none in my house but my brother had loads so easily sorted.All on all very happy.

Mine has been delayed again as the DVD writer is out of stock again. This is the second time the restock date has slipped. Its supposed to be in tomorrow. If its not I'll ring them and tell them to drop it from the order and deliver the rest.

I think it's ridiculous in this day and age that the stock levels on the website arent always correct. If you place and order and the items are in stock it should guarantee you the items.

My goods are currently in Tamworth. UK. Due Wednesday. They might arrive tomorrow at the progress they've made.

• Advertisement

Oasis1974 wrote:
    Everything arrived Monday afternoon. All in good order no quibbles well packaged and machine booted first go. Minor inconvenience was the case and monitor shipped with a German 2 pin power plug. I had none in my house but my brother had loads so easily sorted.All on all very happy.

Not bad considering you live in Cork boi! :D So 3 days (excluding the weekend ofc)

Advertisement