Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

Just a mention for fret_wimp, did the deal on his Cali dial Maranez discussed a few posts back.. nice guy, easy and quick deal. V Happy with the Maranez, lots of watch for the money.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I don't find myself wearing this too often, so I'll list it here in case there's any interest.

Obris Morgan Branco
    Case: 43mm Titanium, 200 WR
    Lugs: 22mm screw bar
    Crystal: Sapphire
    Movement: Miyota 8215 Auto Movement
    Crown: Screw Down @ 4 o'clock
    Dial: Sandwich with super luminova
    Straps: 2 x Leather, 1 x rubber
    Box:: Peli case, pictured below

I'd like to get 165 for it, or maybe a swap (can add up to 100).

14590660996_bb01eae744_z.jpg
    2014+-+7

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Received this today from 893bet

John is a top bloke and the watch is perfect.Great transaction

Bit smaller than am used to , but need to get away for the big watches and open up a bigger world for me of more watches

IMG_0428_zpsf6729355.jpg

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭893bet

Likewise to the above, Gary (deepthought) is a gent to deal with.

Any issue at all mate, return no probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

atsbury wrote: »
    My Steinhart Nav B Uhr 47mm
    hand wind is available if any one is interested. Diamond crown! The watch is mint with box and papers. Photos of the steiny posted a few pages back in this thread. Open to trades.

The add for this Steinhart is currently live over on adverts
    It's up for 340 but I will accept 300 from a fellow boardsie!
    http://www.adverts.ie/6963498

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

Eoin wrote: »
    I don't find myself wearing this too often, so I'll list it here in case there's any interest

Kind of like that but feel it's a shame that made that logo so prominent, and specifically the same colour as the hands. The only watch I've free to offer as a swap is a (perfect condition) Orient multi-calendar - not sure if that would pique you any

2zic95l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭893bet

Really nice Seiko quartz. 39mm. Box but no paperwork. It was bought january 14. Not a mark or any wear on strap.

90 euro delivered. Bank transfer prefered but can take PayPal also depending on the member.

Price is fairly firm.

893bet wrote: »
    Really nice Seiko quartz. 39mm. Box but no paperwork. It was bought january 14. Not a mark or any wear on strap.

90 euro delivered. Bank transfer prefered but can take PayPal also depending on the member.

Price is fairly firm.

Nice...if i hadn't just got the Pulsar...would be all over it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

art wrote: »
    Kind of like that but feel it's a shame that made that logo so prominent, and specifically the same colour as the hands. The only watch I've free to offer as a swap is a (perfect condition) Orient multi-calendar - not sure if that would pique you any

http://i61.tinypic.com/2zic95l.jpg

I agree - a sterile dial would look better. I like that Orient actually, leave it with me.

I agree - a sterile dial would look better. I like that Orient actually, leave it with me.
    The strap on it in the pic is actually a Steinhart leather strap - coincidentally, loads of my watches have 22mm lugs so I swap things around for variety occasionally. It has some signs of wear on the inside. You're of course welcome to it but I can instead offer you a brand new leather strap if you prefer that - I bought this black carbon style one from watch band center but haven't used it yet:
    http://www.watch-band-center.com/watchstrap-p20989h254s2192-Watch-strap-Nogaro-2.html

Oh, and I also have the original metal strap by the way, though not sure I know how to put that back on! Just not a fan myself of metal so took it off immediately. So I'd offer the watch with two straps really. Plus have the box and manual.

• Advertisement

Hi art, I'm going to pass - the Orient is not really for me. Thanks anyway for the offer.

Hi art, I'm going to pass - the Orient is not really for me. Thanks anyway for the offer.

No worries Eoin, was just a thought - hopefully you get a buyer for the Obris soon, it's a very good value watch.

Got it and its not for me....too small

This is only a couple weeks old, Flieger no logo or date, blued hands

comes on black old style Strap.

http://www.stowa.de/Flieger+ohne+Logo,i2.htm

Cost €840, looking for €800

Payment by BT or Paypal Gift and I will ship FOC by Reg Post or Parcel Motel...

IMG_0432_zpsb68926ab.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

http://www.adverts.ie/vintage/iwc-international-watch-co-vintage-watch-1952-cal-89/6360494

Not sure why I never posted this in here, but you have it now if anyone interrested.

1952 IWC in great nick but needs wrist time that it is not getting. Open to reasonable offers.

MTAzNGVhODYxMzQ5YTRmMzU3MGNkYmI2NTJkZDFjMGKFSq9bmruEVt50qXbSF6hCaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vY2MxYmExYzNkZTQxNTRkYWU4Y2VkNmRmODlmYTkzYTY1MmM5NjhhY2FiNmJlZWU4MDZiOTIzNmFiNmE0ODExYi5qcGd8fDI5NHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 64,548 ✭✭✭✭unkel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

To make room for something new and a little more special, my collection of 8 recently went to 7 with the sale of the maranez layan, and im putting these up also to see if there's any interest.

ODJhODJmMDI0MWIyZGQ1NmYxNGRmYTgwZTNmMTM0NGVbdnGyObmVMZN7iokccLVNaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmUyZTk1MDYzNTI4NDg3ZWUxZjJmZGE4YTIzYjBjZGIzMmFjZWZmYTQzZDI2NzAwYzJmNTljY2IwNjdlMzFkOS5qcGd8fDI5NHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg
    Seiko Sumo in Orange

NTBhMThmOTM3YTBkZDE0MWMxZmZkMTE5NDQ5ZjgzMTDZdavOX5KaSJv4onCUoKZ2aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMDQzMDg3YWY0YzcxOGQ2NWE3NWNiMGZmNTk3OTBkN2VmN2NmOTVlNWI4ZWRlYWQ5MDBiNjRkM2I2MTZiZDhkMy5qcGd8fDI5NHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg
    Seiko Black Monster (Original)

NWI5MmU0M2U5YmM4MmFkYjJmYjMwNzljMzNmODcyODL6frrryxe2TxDfNWbv7IpLaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNTdiOTg1ZWNkZjFjYjdhNTJiZmU2MTUxMDE4ZjA2Y2Y3OTRmZmVhYTU3OTk1OTVhZjFlMTIzMzZhYjFjZGQ0Ny5qcGd8MzkzfHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg
    Christopher Ward C11

Got it and its not for me....too small

This is only a couple weeks old, Flieger no logo or date, blued hands

comes on black old style Strap.

Cost €840, looking for €750

Payment by BT or Paypal Gift and I will ship FOC by Reg Post or Parcel Motel...

NOW looking for €750

Also open to trades...something a bit bigger and dont be upset if I say no.!!;)

TedR wrote: »
    Just a mention for fret_wimp, did the deal on his Cali dial Maranez discussed a few posts back.. nice guy, easy and quick deal. V Happy with the Maranez, lots of watch for the money.

only saw this now, thanks TedR! Likewise. Enjoy the Layan and treat her well.
    That Huer you were wearing has only helped fuel my need of a chrono!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

I don't find myself wearing this too often, so I'll list it here in case there's any interest.

Obris Morgan Branco
    Case: 43mm Titanium, 200 WR
    Lugs: 22mm screw bar
    Crystal: Sapphire
    Movement: Miyota 8215 Auto Movement
    Crown: Screw Down @ 4 o'clock
    Dial: Sandwich with super luminova
    Straps: 2 x Leather, 1 x rubber
    Box:: Peli case, pictured below

I'd like to get 165 for it, or maybe a swap (can add up to 100).

14590660996_bb01eae744_z.jpg

Any interest in a swap for a Breil Globe BW0168 chrono?

Similar to this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Globe-Stainless-Rubber-Wristwatch-Bw0168/dp/B000JM3CMM
    51VOMcCjIbL.jpg

Good condition, Rarely worn, rose gold steel case.

Many thanks, but I've a similar enough Casio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

Many thanks, but I've a similar enough Casio.

No problem, thanks.

My Pulsar Mil Chrono

40mm Quartz...

Looking for what I Paid, €100

PulsarPJN273-1_zps50a3b5a0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Anyone have a Sinn 856 UTC they are looking to part with?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Anyone have a Sinn 856 UTC they are looking to part with?

If there is you have a fight on your hands for it ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

sparrowcar wrote: »
    If there is you have a fight on your hands for it ;-)

I've been keeping an eye on TZ UK, but I don't think any have come up since the middle of the year. There is a non utc 857 on at the minute though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

I've been keeping an eye on TZ UK, but I don't think any have come up since the middle of the year. There is a non utc 857 on at the minute though.

Yep hard to find at a reasonable 2nd hand price. They come up on WUS but usually 'Conus' only.

Got my hands on 657s recently but the 857 utc is in my top 3 wish list.

could be tempted to part some money for a Longines Military Heritage Chrono 1938, or maybe even a 1942 (havnt held one so not sure how they feel yet), if anyone was letting one go for a reasonable price!

fret_wimp2 wrote: »
    could be tempted to part some money for a Longines Military Heritage Chrono 1938, or maybe even a 1942 (havnt held one so not sure how they feel yet), if anyone was letting one go for a reasonable price!

there is a non Chrono on WUS

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fsot-longines-military-heritage-1938-lnib-1316698.html

Thanks. I saw that a few days ago alright, but I'm set on a chrono.

• Advertisement

My Pulsar Mil Chrono

40mm Quartz...

Looking for what I Paid, €100

Now on Boards

http://www.adverts.ie/7046210

Advertisement