Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

faceman wrote: »
    Anyone finding the whole watch videos for clams buggy? I've watched a few videos today and then the game hangs before I can collect clams

It's not working for me at all - no videos, no clams, just disappears as if I've watched them. I've contacted support though so hopefully have it resolved soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Demolish town... loads of tasks don't work because buildings aren't present... rebuild town!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

If anyone has unlocked Stan Smith, just be aware that once you get the quest where you have to hide Roger, another exclamation point appears over Stan. Once you click it, it sets off a 4 days timer. Hide Roger 10 times to win the Golden Turd. Wait until Roger reappears before clicking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

I keep putting George Takei and That Sons of Anarchy dude away in my inventory and every time I come back there they are strolling about like nothing ever happened. How do I give these fools the message that I want them gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

2014-11-13-23-08-29.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I keep putting George Takei and That Sons of Anarchy dude away in my inventory and every time I come back there they are strolling about like nothing ever happened. How do I give these fools the message that I want them gone!
    I've noticed the same thing. And now the option to put characters into storage is gone. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

week 2
    How do I unlock Steve Smith?
    Start the quest “A Likely Story Pt 2″ to begin unlocking Steve. Build his Black Escashady from the shop and collect the following items to unlock him:

- 15 Rump Roasts (common) from clearing Roger, Peter, Quagmire and Guts and Glory Butcher Shop

- 15 Paintball Guns (common) from Stan, Bruce, Herbet and Sir Lanceawart’s Board Games
    - 10 R&B Records (rare) from Jerome, Chris, Cleveland and Dead Format Records

- 10 Action Figures (uncommon) from Bonnie, Historical Clam Exhibition Hall and Moon Bounce

How do I unlock Hayley Smith?
    To begin unlocking Hayley, you will need to start the quest “Truth, Justice, and Whatever Pt. 1,” which will trigger after you complete, “A Likely Story Pt 2.” Build Jeff’s Van from the shop and collect the following items to unlock her:

- 60 Protest Signs (common) by clearing CIA Agents, Stan, Jeff’s Van and A’Buncha Tools

- 15 Tofurkey (rare) from Peter, Mort, Patrick Stewart and Perlman’s Pets

- 10 Peace Sign Necklace (uncommon) from Peter, Bruce, Brian, Clam Festival Stage and Groff Community College

- 8 Megaphones (rare) from Steve, Bonnie and Paper and Stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Really sick of these timed events. They are fine as a one off every now and then, but they are almost constant at this stage. Not fun being forced to log in so often.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Really sick of these timed events. They are fine as a one off every now and then, but they are almost constant at this stage. Not fun being forced to log in so often.

Yep. Not going to get Bitch Stewie.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I managed to get Bitch Stewie, but doubt I'll be able to get Roger.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Star Lord wrote: »
    I managed to get Bitch Stewie, but doubt I'll be able to get Roger.

I have bitch stewie I have roger walking around but he doesn't have any action when I touch him.. What's the action too unlock him?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I have bitch stewie I have roger walking around but he doesn't have any action when I touch him.. What's the action too unlock him?

You have to get Stan to hide him 10 times. You don't get Roger though for doing it. You get him for unlocking the other four, I believe.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

MrMac84 wrote: »
    If you pick Stan there should be a one hour quest for him to clear Roger.

I've gotten Bitch Stewie, but with the delay in Roger respawning it'll be close to get him.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Got bitch Stewie but had to spend clams on bitch brian.

Kinda annoying that those cloning machines spawn more clones haha.

Will probably put them in the inventory once I'm done with the characters

Getting really bored of the game now, constantly trying to get you to invest in clams to get characters that don't do anything anyway. I'd say a good 75% of my characters don't have tasks that help with progress in the game. I didn't buy bitch Brian and I wasn't bothered logging on constantly to getting bitch Stewie. Don't know if I'm arsed with the American dad characters either.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

smash wrote: »
    Getting really bored of the game now, constantly trying to get you to invest in clams to get characters that don't do anything anyway. I'd say a good 75% of my characters don't have tasks that help with progress in the game. I didn't buy bitch Brian and I wasn't bothered logging on constantly to getting bitch Stewie. Don't know if I'm arsed with the American dad characters either.

Think I'm just suffering on with this and TSTO tbh. I'll hang on for Christmas and will see after that. I think I could be doing something better with my spare time! :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

pedatron wrote: »
    Think I'm just suffering on with this and TSTO tbh. I'll hang on for Christmas and will see after that. I think I could be doing something better with my spare time! :P

Yeah I'm going to ditch this game at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

We made it to... 7 months before people start complaining. And there I remember people comparing it to TSTO saying how great it was in comparison after TSTO was going over 18 months at that point.

I wouldn't mind paying a few euro a month on subscription to play the events but this horseshít of a bucket of clams for 40 odd euro that wouldn't last pissing time if you were to get everything that's involved in even one event is just a joke now at this stage. I've invested enough time and a few quid in it and it's just the same over and over now with some tasks dragging out for weeks and others requiring a log in ever couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Funny, it was all getting a bit much with both Peter and Homer fighting for my spare time. It got to the point i was always rushing the game just to give everyone stuff to do without really reading what was going on.

I was thinking one has to go so I can enjoy the other...

So now the choice has been made for me as my new tablet has android lollipop and the Simpsons wont even show up in the store for it.

Soo it's pete and his gang for now! :pac:

• Advertisement

Didn't last to the weekend, deleted the game today. So long folks! Hope the game gets better.

gubbie wrote: »
    We made it to... 7 months before people start complaining. And there I remember people comparing it to TSTO saying how great it was in comparison after TSTO was going over 18 months at that point.

When the game started it was miles better than TSTO. But the near constant timed events have sucked the fun out of it. TSTO do it right in that regard. Event, break, event, break. This is event, timed event, event, event, timed event, timed event in a timed event, timed event, timed event, event. The intention is obviously to get people to play as much as possible, but it isn't fun being forced to log in so often.

With the price of clams its little wonder so many either stop playing or turn to free clams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    When the game started it was miles better than TSTO. But the near constant timed events have sucked the fun out of it. TSTO do it right in that regard. Event, break, event, break. This is event, timed event, event, event, timed event, timed event in a timed event, timed event, timed event, event. The intention is obviously to get people to play as much as possible, but it isn't fun being forced to log in so often.

With the price of clams its little wonder so many either stop playing or turn to free clams.

I've given up the game because there was just too much going on and the timed events were too short - most of them seem impossible to achieve without clams and I just can't be bothered tbh. You're right, it's just not fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

As Peter might say"this has been an unproductive use of my time"

Just got 50 clams free from the Thanks giving gift basket thingy! Sweet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lucky, I got the stupid turkey float.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

At least you got the float, I just got the stupid turkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Me too, will be well sick of Turkey by Christmas, very close to pulling the trigger on this game myself now. Whats the story with the Plutonium and the airship and whatnot??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,258 ✭✭✭corkie

Roger's Space ship is now available in our game (16 hour build time)

You have four days to get all American Dad characters and you can win Kluas!

If you want more time, do not tap on stan after you trigger the build of the spaceship. We also have to collect stuff for roger!

I taught roger was suppose to be the Prize?

American Dad Phase 4 addicts post, probably will have more details soon.

• Advertisement

How much money have people??

Advertisement