Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

MrMac84 wrote: »
    How much money have people??
    half a million

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I have around $300,000 & 185 clams.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,219 ✭✭✭corkie

How much money have people??

Very personal question MrMac84!

Oh you mean in the game, I have 2,010,926.

At the early stages of the game I used to have an office farm. Now have 73 Standard offices in my inventory!

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Around 300000 and 100 clams :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ive feck all clams and 1.5 mill coins!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm about the same as Mr. Mac, think I've got about 60 clams and nearing 2mil coins. I ended up retiring my offices for the time being :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭pedatron

What pisses me off the most about this game is that when you're trying to unlock characters so very little of them ever have jobs that get you items. For example with Rodger I think there are only two others (Stan and Steve) That get items I need to unlock him! 90% of characters do F all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Having a timed event where you need to get an item with epic rarity, is RIDICULOUS!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Yup, I made the mistake of not building Rodger until I had franciseen now only have a day for Rodger. **** that.

Also haven't got Hayley to level 7 so one of the epic task is useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

pedatron wrote: »
    What pisses me off the most about this game is that when you're trying to unlock characters so very little of them ever have jobs that get you items. For example with Rodger I think there are only two others (Stan and Steve) That get items I need to unlock him! 90% of characters do F all!

I think one big problem with this game is it's very difficult to just start. Imagine if you'd only started recently, had maybe 3 characters and then this event. The chance of getting even one of the characters would be close to impossible

It doesn't bother me. If more characters could do the actions, they'd just make the requirements greater.

I somehow managed to get Klaus. I hate Klaus. I'm just happy I got Roger, who is probably my favourite cartoon character ever

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not a bloody hope I'm getting Klaus.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

I only started the game a week ago so no hope of me getting all of the Smiths! I got Stan though so I'm happy enough :P

Angron wrote: »
    Not a bloody hope I'm getting Klaus.

Me either. I'm short 4 wine boxs too have them all but I won't get them in the time I've left

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

So a Christmas event is starting today.....
    Unless Santa stole the plutonium, I'm gonna be pissed.

No blimb events Yer. District 10 is covered in cloud and there is more space too unlock in town now with coins. No christmas events have started for me tho Yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

No blimb events Yer. District 10 is covered in cloud and there is more space too unlock in town now with coins. No christmas events have started for me tho Yet

There should be an update in the appstore as the event started already

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I've somehow gotten an extra 3 days to get klauss, nice!

Got Klaus today too, logged in & got a notification that I'd completed a task, and there he was sitting in my inventory. Not a bad surprise, nice to see the developers listen to the annoyances of the users.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I'm having really bad connection problems with the current update.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

gubbie wrote: »
    I'm having really bad connection problems with the current update.

yep same here, connection keeps dropping to the game servers

• Advertisement

Can not connect at all, finger hovering over uninstall button!!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'm tempted to get Bruce Willis.

MarkR wrote: »
    I'm tempted to get Bruce Willis.

Hasn't appeared for me Yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Haven't even opened the game in over a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭pedatron

Lois has about four different task atm while everyone else does sweet F***ALL. Very Frustrating

pedatron wrote: »
    Lois has about four different task atm while everyone else does sweet F***ALL. Very Frustrating

I agree! When you must unlock characters like surely they could spread the jobs out abit more!

I'm sending her on the task to get rid of Santas, just to try and unlock Jasper cause it seems he can beat them too. There's not enough characters that get stuff for the Mort costume, which is extremely annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

It'd be great if you could distribute coins, clams, buildings and characters to friends. I'm too bored of the game to play it again but I have a few friends who play and it would be a waste to just leave everything I've got.

Angron wrote: »
    I'm sending her on the task to get rid of Santas, just to try and unlock Jasper cause it seems he can beat them too. There's not enough characters that get stuff for the Mort costume, which is extremely annoying.

Finding it hard to get Jasper, think I have about three days left and still have to get the 2 buildings.

Wish there were more characters to get things for Mort's costume too, and they're all really long tasks for the ones that CAN get items. At least I'm getting some use out of Stan Lee at last. :P

• Advertisement

Where is the feckin plutonium!!?

Advertisement