Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Mredsnapper

Hi All,

Efforts to reduce my collection are not going according to plan as I ended up pulling the trigger on a new Seiko SKX007 last week. So I'm letting a few more go. First up is an Solar Atomic GShock GW-M5610 in very good condition. I purchased this in September as the result of a want to buy and it arrived in as new condition. I have worn it quite a bit since and it's still in very good condition except for a tiny bit of rubbing on the bottom part of the long strap side that is not really noticeable and wont show up in photos taken with my camera phone (though I am including a photo of the part of the strap.) I'm looking for €60 including registered postage within Ireland or to UK. Box and paper included of course.

gshock1.jpg

gshock2.jpg

Hi,

Next up is my Casio Protrek PRG510 ABC watch. I paid way over the odds for this one last year from an AD whilst in Hong Kong and realised fairly soon afterwards that it just isn't me. I haven't worn it since but it's been on my bedroom window to keep the battery fully charged. This is the non-atomic, solar version. Immaculate condition. Since I don't wear it I am pricing to sell. These are €223+tax on creation and I'm asking for €180 ONO. Prefer Paypal as gift or with PP fees. I am based in Dublin if a F2F is preferred. This is a full set including box and papers.

Please excuse any dust in the photo's

protrek1.jpg

protrek2.jpg

protrek3.jpg

protrek4.jpg

protrek5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Long shot but I'm looking for a luminox 8831.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭Homer

No realistic offers on the three I have up at the moment but I'm willing to look at realistic offers before I withdraw them if any fellow WIS have any interest drop me a PM thanks folks :)

• Advertisement

Homer wrote: »
    No realistic offers on the three I have up at the moment but I'm willing to look at realistic offers before I withdraw them if any fellow WIS have any interest drop me a PM thanks folks :)

I love the look of the Hamilton, but its not the right time for me to be forking out for it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hi All,

Efforts to reduce my collection are not going according to plan as I ended up pulling the trigger on a new Seiko SKX007 last week. So I'm letting a few more go. First up is an Solar Atomic GShock GW-M5610 in very good condition. I purchased this in September as the result of a want to buy and it arrived in as new condition. I have worn it quite a bit since and it's still in very good condition except for a tiny bit of rubbing on the bottom part of the long strap side that is not really noticeable and wont show up in photos taken with my camera phone (though I am including a photo of the part of the strap.) I'm looking for €60 including registered postage within Ireland or to UK. Box and paper included of course.

Hi there, just wondering if the g-shock is still available?

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hi there, just wondering if the g-shock is still available?

Yep. Still available.

Solar Atomic GShock GW-M5610 is now OHPF.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭893bet

893bet wrote: »

Open to genuine offers from boardsies.

Watch is just over a year old so still under warranty even.

• Advertisement

Knocking €20 off of my Casio Protrek PRG510 ABC watch. It's now priced at €160.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Ticino Flieger - 45mm, handwound Unitas movement with California dial.

It's in very good condition; the previous owner barely wore it (though he put it on a handmade strap), and I've only worn it once since I got it last Monday. It's just not for me. I want to get what I paid, which is 90. Open to swaps too, possibly with a small bit extra cash added.

15786739936_d00f7c6a8c_z.jpg

15190444764_43a708af22.jpg

Solar Atomic GShock GW-M5610 is now OHPF.

And now sold. Andrew76 is the new lucky owner and a great buyer to deal with.

Knocking €20 off of my Casio Protrek PRG510 ABC watch. It's now priced at €160.

New price €150.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

And now sold. Andrew76 is the new lucky owner and a great buyer to deal with.

Cheers. Very happy with the watch and was a pleasure to deal with you also. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

My Steinhart Nav B Uhr 47mm
    hand wind is available if any one is interested. Diamond crown! The watch is mint with box and papers. Photos of the steiny posted a few pages back in this thread. Open to trades.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Eoin wrote: »
    Ticino Flieger - 45mm, handwound Unitas movement with California dial.

And sold - pleasure doing business with you, Trigger Happy; hope you enjoy wearing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

Feck! I didnt see it go up for sale, I am very keen to get a watch with California dial if anyone is thinking of flipping one again. I love that dial design.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

Maranez Layan, original version with steel crown:

http://www.adverts.ie/casual/maranaz-layan-automatic-brass-watch/6934273

ODY4YmFjZmI0MmY3ZjQ5ODRlNmM1NmVkNjg5MjgwY2I0k2DwQ1y5KhtOxEA0MFW9aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYTdkZWI4NmE5ZDM4OWU3YjllY2NjY2VkMjQ3OTVjNWRhNWM3ODVmZjhmMTcwZjc2Y2ZkMDY4NjlmY2IwNjNkNy5qcGd8MzkzfHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

Nice I like
    is that face black or brown, it looks quite brown in the pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

TedR wrote: »
    Nice I like
    is that face black or brown, it looks quite brown in the pic?

Its the black face. Its a nice watch, fair bit of heft to it. I dont like selling it ( i never enjoy selling a watch), but if im not wearing it, its not much good to me.

I had one - not as nice though as yours. I seem to remember the lume being particularly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jim lahey

atsbury wrote: »
    My Steinhart Nav B Uhr 47mm
    hand wind is available if any one is interested. Diamond crown! The watch is mint with box and papers. Photos of the steiny posted a few pages back in this thread. Open to trades.

Hi Atsbury, is it still available, would be interested in the watch? do you have it up on adverts?

jim lahey wrote: »
    Hi Atsbury, is it still available, would be interested in the watch? do you have it up on adverts?

Hi, yes the Steinhart is available. I don't have it on adverts, but I have posted photos of said watch here in this thread back a few pages. If you need any more photos or details, just let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jim lahey

atsbury wrote: »
    Hi, yes the Steinhart is available. I don't have it on adverts, but I have posted photos of said watch here in this thread back a few pages. If you need any more photos or details, just let me know

Any marks or scratches? Can you PM, as I cant send any

Thanks

jim lahey wrote: »
    Any marks or scratches? Can you PM, as I cant send any

Thanks

PM Sent

TedR wrote: »
    Feck! I didnt see it go up for sale, I am very keen to get a watch with California dial if anyone is thinking of flipping one again. I love that dial design.

This one tick your boxes?

http://www.manbushijie.com/productshow-342-6.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Looking forward to this delivery from 893bet...

tissot-visodate-1957-automatic-blanc_zpsb3178b48.jpg

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭893bet

That photo looks so nice I am nearly sorry lol.

Hope you keep it longer than I did!

Advertisement