Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completely inappropriate Halloween costumes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I went to a Halloween party wearing just my underwear.

The hostess asked what I was. "A premature ejaculation" I replied, " I came in my pants"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

I am going to go as Maddie McCann. This involves not turning up. It will be such a hit, they'll still all be asking where I was some ****ing 11 years later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

I am going to go as Maddie McCann. This involves not turning up. It will be such a hit, they'll still all be asking where I was some ****ing 11 years later.

Have you been rummaging through very old papers in Roy Chubby Brown's skip?

Have you been rummaging through very old papers in Roy Chubby Brown's skip?

Ah so insulting people can be funny. Knew I'd get through to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I dressed up as Steve Irwin the year he died just before Halloween. Complete with barb sticking out of chest. I got serious abuse.

Yeah... sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

beks101 wrote: »
    Behold the ebola Halloween costume, expected to be a serious contender this year.

Genius idea or too soon?

Last year they would have called a hazmat suit and gasmask would have been a Breaking Bad costume.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

beks101 wrote: »
    Behold the ebola Halloween costume, expected to be a serious contender this year.

Genius idea or too soon?

I wear suits like that in work almost every day so I personally see nothing wrong with that. People have worn them for years for different jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

I might hire a Nazi uniform and go as the Israeli prime minister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Funny this thread popped up. I was in a well known supermarket at the start of the week and I found a shocker in the costume aisle.
    I made a formal complaint about it and now they're (allegedly) recalling all the products. I put a picture in the attachments just to be safe. Seriously, who thought this was a good idea to stock amongst the Frozen costumes?
    TRIGGER WARNING: Self-harm/suicidal idealation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I remember there was a thread like this last year, and reading about someone who wore a Ku Klux Klan costume and had a black man chained up like a dog on a lead. It was a joke of course and the black man was in on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

McChubbin wrote: »
    Funny this thread popped up. I was in a well known supermarket at the start of the week and I found a shocker in the costume aisle.
    I made a formal complaint about it and now they're (allegedly) recalling all the products. I put a picture in the attachments just to be safe. Seriously, who thought this was a good idea to stock amongst the Frozen costumes?
    The bleeedin dopes

Pun NOT intended!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

there was those two kids who went to something as the two drug mules in peru.....

and the ozzie rules footballers who went as Rolf Harris and a victim....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

McChubbin wrote: »

so thats why it looks like you have bought it, and took it home and just after you took it out of the shopping bag you took a photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

A Malaysia Airlines flight attendant uniform

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I don't get the whole "inappropriate Halloween costumes" thing with adults. I think some of them are gas and tongue in cheek but I never get offended so I never find them inappropriate so to speak. Kids on the other hand... well if a kid called to me door dressed as a tampon or something I'd find it inappropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

Was DJing at a Halloween Party in North London 2 years ago and some fella rocked up as Jimmy Saville.

there was those two kids who went to something as the two drug mules in peru.....

That was hilarious.

kstand wrote: »
    Was DJing at a Halloween Party in North London 2 years ago and some fella rocked up as Jimmy Saville.
    Lets just call it now shall we?

Jimmy Saville
    The Twin Towers
    Steve Irwin
    Priest getting sucked off by alter boy

All done to the death!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I remember there was a thread like this last year, and reading about someone who wore a Ku Klux Klan costume and had a black man chained up like a dog on a lead. It was a joke of course and the black man was in on it too.

banter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

A couple years go now.

In a pub I was in in Balbriggan came into the pub dressed as a member of the KKK (it was intentional he thought it's d be funny). Now to say it was a bad idea is an understatement as Balbriggan seems to be a melting pot of sorts for different nationalities. Any way there was a few black lads in the pub who didn't quite agree with his costume choice and its level of hilarity. Well according to my mate he caught an awful baiting on his way home for his troubles. Quel Surprise....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I always thought that Halloween costumes were supposed to be really scary like Freddie Kruger or Michael from Halloween movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Someone in Dublin should dress up as Garth Brooks and go trick and treating around Croke Park.

Should be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

This year I think going as a Water Meter is probably the thing that'll scare people the most.

I always thought that Halloween costumes were supposed to be really scary like Freddie Kruger or Michael from Halloween movies.
    You should dress as an Irish Water bill this year. Scare the shíte out of people!

edit: BizzyC you got in just a few seconds before me

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

I know someone who's dressing up as Oscar Pistorius this year.

Old joke but ... a guy is hosting a fancy dress party and the theme is "moods/emotions" ... so people dress green with envy, or red with fury etc. etc.

Knock at the door, the host answers and there's two guys standing there but they're completly naked ... apart from the first guy who has a pear stuck on his lad, and the second guy who has his lad stuck in a bowl of custard.

The host is confused and asks "what are you two supposed to be?"

The first guy answers "Well I'm deep in dis-pear" and the second guy says "And I'm fúcking dis-custard" :)

I remember there being a flap a few years ago in UCD because some dude went in a plastic bag, covered in blood, with a thing hanging from his belly, he was a backstreet abortion.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,172 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

A few of my friends dressed up as the ku klux klan last year and they had another guy who painted himself black and had a dog collar and leash crawling around on the floor behind them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

would dressing up as Isis be inappropriate?

Advertisement