Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completely inappropriate Halloween costumes

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Am I the only one who never got dressed up for Hallowe'en? Since I was about 4 or 5, I refused to. I was never even that forceful as a kid.

I considered being a Borg in the 90s, but it would have been awkward. But I would have been intimidating. In my everyday clothes, I'm intimidating. But I'm lovely really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Squeedily Spooch

McChubbin wrote: »
    Funny this thread popped up. I was in a well known supermarket at the start of the week and I found a shocker in the costume aisle.
    I made a formal complaint about it and now they're (allegedly) recalling all the products. I put a picture in the attachments just to be safe. Seriously, who thought this was a good idea to stock amongst the Frozen costumes?
    TRIGGER WARNING: Self-harm/suicidal idealation.

Am I the only person that the phrase "trigger warning" annoys the bejesus out of? It seems to be attached to any old thing now for fear of offending tumblr users.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Throw on a bit of Hugo Boss and you're sorted.

I got that.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Duggy747 wrote: »
    How about this? :pac:

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but who are they meant to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Halloween is all about dark and morbid humour, dressing up as Hitler or the likes pretty much fits the bill. Some people are always on the lookout to be offended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭eoin1539

stimpson wrote: »

Hahaha this is such a good costume.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭eoin1539

stimpson wrote: »

Hahaha this is such a good costume.

Advertisement