Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short story feedback.

Options
  • 15-10-2014 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Lalealea

Ok

I wrote this some time ago for a comp that I am re-entering again this time round.

I think for me it takes time for me to be able to stand back and be critical. I think the main thing I was thinking of was that is shouldn't be boring. It probly is.

I think the character was inspired by a pop song I heard.

Anyway looking at it now it's not great at all. But I want to hear what others say before I say anything.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I suggest getting out more.

Can someone please move this to creative writing...oh dear god the humanity....the embarassment ..AH of all places...ohno

Just kill me now ....kill me now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

i scannedover it to see how long it was before i read it and all i seen were the words BREAST and JOB .....together....

excellent story!!!!!

• Advertisement

i scannedover it to see how long it was before i read it and all i seen were the words BREAST and JOB .....together....

excellent story!!!!!

Thank you ....for more read in creative writing. I am not nearly brave enough to post it here. Online gaff

Ok someone just kill me now...actually there should be an anon feature in creative writing. For us sensitive souls.

tried it again......got EROTIC....this story gets better every time i scan through it

**crosses fingers for nipple**

its ok lads i copied it i knew this was coming hahahaha

tried it again......got EROTIC....this story gets better every time i scan through it

**crosses fingers for nipple**

I'll re post in creative writing ....actually boobs do come into it more...

• Advertisement

its ok lads i copied it i knew this was coming hahahaha

WTF????? Lol haha

Oh no ...now everybody is gonna laugh at me...that's normal and I accept that on a daily basis ....but not about this...oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....nasal whiney sounds...

This is SO me this is the kinda stuff that happens ..ALL THE TIME...lol

FUTURE CHAVS IN SPACE OR BE THE ENEMY.

A blonde, inscrutable nymphet climbed up the drain pipe of a Kensington house. Her chains were jingling. She was only able to ascend by being so tiny, at barely five feet tall she was also very small boned. Brilliant, arboreal, locomotion was a characteristic of creatures who lived in jungles she decided, so it must be her birthright. She smiled with stone eyes and determination. Her eyes were sunken and deep set, they looked like beauty caused by an iron deficiency, it wasn’t. She was full of iron, full of iron will and silver. Even her eyebrows were blonde, white blonde you could hardly see them against ultra pale skin. She was wearing pink hot pants so if anyone was down below they were getting an eyeful. She was sporting a platinum blonde mullet undercut with the back part of her mane grown down to her tail bone. The front shaved into the tightest Betty Paige bangs. It gave the impression of a high half pony tail even when it was loose. It was a bleached sculpture. She was speaking; actually she was squeaking swear words. But since she always had a high pitched chirp let’s say she was ‘spqweeking’, it was a machine gun hamster tone. ‘**** all you mother****ers’ she was pissed off pink. She danced up that drain pipe like it was easy because it was to her. She ended it with an upside down stripper pole spin, you get the idea. She pulled herself onto the balcony and slowly stood up slowly unfurling her backbone like a cat arching. She probably should have worn something warmer than a loose cami top, you could see her spine, and from certain angles at the front you could see her sports bra. The sky was a neon pink, neo pink, avant garde pink it was basically the pinkness left over after the sky was done being pink. It was post apocalyptic blood pink. It really popped. She stood and raised up her hands to the sky, she was wearing one white wrist band ‘applause for cute little evil me’ she sqwoked in that tiny voice again, the sky clapped thunder. She jumped and limply slapped her hand to her breast bone ‘Oh sweet Mary and baby Jesus’. She winked back up at the sky and kissed her teeth at it. The atmosphere fancied her like crazy. Her eyes had a quality hard to place. She was either dead inside or so flaming alive it was supernatural. They were trafficked eyes that burnt through you. Planet earth is only in one galaxy, so she couldn’t have been intergalactic, but she was galactic. Her eyes had a cold white heat; she was an electric snow queen, only she had a rabbit heart. She stood outside the bedroom window of preppy, middle age, rich masculinity. She squatted and ground her hips; her innominate powers commanded a base drum beat. She was trash, she was power trash. Adonia Aphrodite, she made everything look easy because it was to her. Power trash was on the top of the food chain if she wanted it to be. It was beyond the sun,alien, weird and intergalactic. She was about to complete a biological transaction. She was about to visit a curse on a very rich, sleazy, middle aged,man.

credit: by Lalealea, because he wrote it

told yas lads hahahah, ishall release a paragraph every 5 minutes until my demands are met!!!!!!

told yas lads hahahah, ishall release a paragraph every 5 minutes until my demands are met!!!!!!
    OMG ****.........thats ....breaking my pretend copyright ****...
    What are your demands??

i only have one!!!

taco chips.........

ANyway if you ARE going to paste it you could at LEAST give me the credit ...

By Lalealea..cuz I wrote it.

i only have one!!!

taco chips.........

i only have one!!!

taco chips.........

DONE

Anyway it's in creative writing.

And I gave you a NIPPLE.

• Advertisement

hahaha you didnt ACTUALLY think i had copied it?? you had said you wanted to put it in creative writing so i waited......i think this is the cleverest and most sleaveen thing i have ever done! :D

hahaha you didnt ACTUALLY think i had copied it?? you had said you wanted to put it in creative writing so i waited......i think this is the cleverest and most sleaveen thing i have ever done! :D

Fair play. Didn't see that coming.

Lalealea wrote: »
    And I gave you a NIPPLE.

ah feck that im not reading it, pics or GTFO:cool:

ah feck that im not reading it, pics or GTFO:cool:

I had to re reg cuz email was spamming and stuff.

Can't post pics.

I did find a poem about nipples.

if you pm them i can post em here! ps gave ya the credit! hahaha

if you pm them i can post em here! ps gave ya the credit! hahaha

No.

And thank you.

:-)

Fine then,

A continuation,

Snap went his phone line; jammy jammy, jammed was the cellular backup that should have triggered his alarm. She realized she had a habit of sticking her tongue out when she was concentrating, she got her habit from her Dad, she observed.It gave her a warm fuzzy feeling.

Credit: by Lalealea because he wrote it

Fine then,

A continuation,

Snap went his phone line; jammy jammy, jammed was the cellular backup that should have triggered his alarm. She realized she had a habit of sticking her tongue out when she was concentrating, she got her habit from her Dad, she observed.It gave her a warm fuzzy feeling.

Credit: by Lalealea because he wrote it

I'm female.

• Advertisement

ah feck sake because "she wrote it"so .....

where are the mods to delete this??? thanks for the laughs! but i feel i have outstayed my welcome once again......im tempted to post the whole lot of it in after hours under my pseudonym laLeaLea........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement