Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OFFICIAL INTAKE 6

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 C.George

Does anyone know when we can get back onto the online learning? I tried today but it didnt work unless im doing something stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭alwayshungry

C.George wrote: »
    Does anyone know when we can get back onto the online learning? I tried today but it didnt work unless im doing something stupid.

i asked the lady who phoned me and she said we would be told when it was available again

i asked the lady who phoned me and she said we would be told when it was available again

Thanks I'm clearly a total nerd trying to get onto the online learning early :)

C.George wrote: »
    Thanks I'm clearly a total nerd trying to get onto the online learning early :)

That's exactly why I asked her lol forget about asking about wages! I wanted to have my folder updated and all my written exercises done

• Registered Users Posts: 5 madams625

On one of the letters in the welcome pack it asks you to bring a change of circumstances form to the induction? Anyone else not have this form? So confused!

• Advertisement

madams625 wrote: »
    On one of the letters in the welcome pack it asks you to bring a change of circumstances form to the induction? Anyone else not have this form? So confused!

It was attached to the letter from the head of resources person- you would have sent the other form that was attached to confirm your attendance when we officially start

Haha definitely sent them them both away! Sure as long as it's filled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭LadyVernal

I almost did that but luckily I am a postie and was able to retrieve it and get the second form out.

I'd contact them anyway- just let them know and maybe they can send a new one out

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Dekkers

Made same mistake meself! I rang them and they said that loads of people send them that form and that they'll just pass on that they have your change of circumstances info already.

• Advertisement

Also, probably an obvious answer but im assuming appointment date is just our start date? And not induction I mean?

Dekkers wrote: »
    Also, probably an obvious answer but im assuming appointment date is just our start date? And not induction I mean?

Where did you read the words "appointment date"?

LadyVernal wrote: »
    Where did you read the words "appointment date"?

On the HR form under 'personal details'. 2nd point.

Dekkers wrote: »
    On the HR form under 'personal details'. 2nd point.

Ah...of course. on the front of the HR form it says to bring it with us to the induction so I thought that maybe the app date would be then

LadyVernal wrote: »
    Ah...of course. on the front of the HR form it says to bring it with us to the induction so I thought that maybe the app date would be then

Think i'll jus leave it blank and see what they say. Theyve to fill in service number anyway.

Anyone else 21 or younger? Feel like I'm going to be the youngest!

Shaved Fish is 21 and male. I know 3 other females (including me) are 23 and 22

Wouldnt worry about it look at it this way you will on be 56 when your 35 years are done I'll be near 70! :D

Wouldnt worry about it look at it this way you will only be 56 when your 35 years are done I'll be near 70! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jamm13

Hi,

Been checking the site but only posting now.

Will be seeing you guys soon for the induction :)

Ps im 26 and male but with no beard i'll be looking about 12 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭marfrig2014

Are the calls finished for intake 6 do we think? Is there 1 induction for each intake?

jamm13 wrote: »
    Hi,

Been checking the site but only posting now.

Will be seeing you guys soon for the induction :)

Ps im 26 and male but with no beard i'll be looking about 12 :(

awesome, another one to add to the list. looking forward to seeing you shortly :)

New updated list
    10 on the list so far

LadyVernal (me)
    Dekkers
    gigity gigity
    C.George
    JMcClane
    col212
    alwayshungry
    Shaved Fish
    Madams625
    jamm13

Are the calls finished for intake 6 do we think? Is there 1 induction for each intake?

Yea I think al the calls have went out. I am almost also sure there is only the one induction

And as far as we know you're all 67/68?

Have to start wondering if they'll get to 65 now. Lady v you were at my PCA I think. Has our group all had calls?

And as far as we know you're all 67/68?

Have to start wondering if they'll get to 65 now. Lady v you were at my PCA I think. Has our group all had calls?

I was? what makes you think that? yea all 67/68. I would say the 65/66 would be next. where about are you in the process?

I remember you posting after it and I think I recognised your description. You were last one in. I'm all done except for the call. Assumed PCA group would get calls together but must be a good number in intake 6 we don't know about.

I remember you posting after it and I think I recognised your description. You were last one in. I'm all done except for the call. Assumed PCA group would get calls together but must be a good number in intake 6 we don't know about.

Nope, not me. I must have a look-alike lol. I was about 12th in. Last name begins with M.

Possibly not my group then :-)

• Advertisement

Ummmmm not being thick....but what clothes are people wearing? Like business ? I don't want to rock up in a shirt and jumper and get a good talking too

Advertisement