Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FHFC wrote: »
    Cue Stoke winning 1-0...

Murphy's Law. However as the owner of a Stoke defender I have zero confidence in their ability to defend cohesively. Hull with 10 men posed way too many questions for my liking and City are City.

Could get a hat-trick against Arsenal though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Have the option of going with :

Van Persie Aguero

Would ye go for it???

Not yet IMO.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Ward Prowse Fabregas Mata Sterling Siggy

Van Persie Aguero Naismith

Would ye go for it???

Paging Mr Lemlin, Mr Lemlin please. :P

F1ngers wrote: »

I sense a running joke that won't get old for a long time :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Arnold Tanzarian

F1ngers wrote: »

down with this sort of thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Ward Prowse Fabregas Mata Sterling Siggy

Van Persie Aguero Naismith

Would ye go for it???

That's testing fate. You pick them both and they'll probably both fall over and break their legs.

Because that's how FPL works.

You're better off waiting that one out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Arnold Tanzarian

That's testing fate. You pick them both and they'll probably both fall over and break their legs.

Because that's how FPL works.

You're better off waiting that one out.

Iv gone for it #yolo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Iv gone for it #yolo

Godspeed. Given Aguero's current goal for minutes played ratio and the fact United face Burnley, you may be on to something.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

I'm considering making these transfers for a 4 point hit tonight before Jovetic rises.

De Gea & Fletcher -> Krul & Jovetic

Should I do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

I sense a running joke that won't get old for a long time :D

Hey Lemlin, i'm thinking about transferring my girlfriend for a cheaper alternative. What do you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Is Giroud definitely out for 3 months or is that still rumour mill?
    Also any word on Schurrle's injury, don't mind haven't one of them injured for this GW, but don't really want the 2 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

zarquon wrote: »
    Hey Lemlin, i'm thinking about transferring my girlfriend for a cheaper alternative. What do you think?

*As Lemlin*

She has a lot of away fixtures lined up when you're at home.

You might want to rethink that one bud.

Have you bought Jovetic yet FHFC?

I'm having my doubts creep in over the riskiness of a bandwagon with only one promising fixture on the horizon in an extremely rotational team that has Aguero and Dzeko ahead of him....

Yes I feel dirty with all this new found sense. In saying that Weimann is my back up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Just did Dzeko to Jovetic, I just hope he starts on Saturday now.
    I think i'll probably wild card come the international break anyway so it's a small risk really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Also any word on Schurrle's injury, don't mind haven't one of them injured for this GW, but don't really want the 2 of them.

Longer than 3 months: http://news.arseblog.com/2014/08/giroud-ruled-out-until-new-year/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Posada wrote: »
    *As Lemlin*

She has a lot of away fixtures lined up when you're at home.

You might want to rethink that one bud.

Try playing her in the hole for a few weeks. If there's still no change get rid I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

zarquon wrote: »

As a Cavan man, I would have to approve.

qwabercd wrote: »
    Try playing her in the hole for a few weeks. If there's still no change get rid I'd say

media_httpwwwoffthepo_nHEGu.gif

Oh and Pelle scored tonight too, it's peaked my interest with my need for a forward 7.9 or less. But then Jovetic. It's quite the pickle...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'm having my doubts creep in over the riskiness of a bandwagon with only one promising fixture on the horizon in an extremely rotational team that has Aguero and Dzeko ahead of him....

Yes I feel dirty with all this new found sense. In saying that Weimann is my back up :pac:

Currently trawling for Dzeko injury updates and Pellegrini quotes on Jovetic. My madness is a thorough type of madness.

Things in his favour are that having got away with no City players v Liverpool it's not attractive to have none v Stoke, plus my captain options are mainly Rooney and Mata at present.

You may have to stay up late for this one....

Currently trawling for Dzeko injury updates and Pellegrini quotes on Jovetic. My madness is a thorough type of madness.

Things in his favour are that having got away with no City players v Liverpool it's not attractive to have none v Stoke, plus my captain options are mainly Rooney and Mata at present.

You may have to stay up late for this one....

Yeah I know. Ramsey is a viable captaincy option this week I think. A nice rest tomorrow too and it's games like Leicester away that he can come into his own.

Part of my brain tells me if I don't act tonight then I can't make the transfer and it's out of my hands. But that's the part that probably told me Yaya was not going to be in my team ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Doesn't look good in the short term re Schurrle.

Schurrle has only recently linked back up with the Chelsea squad after being granted an extended break following his excursions for Germany in their victorious World Cup winning campaign, but had made a seamless start to the Premier League campaign after netting in the opener against Burnley.

He is now a major doubt to face Everton at Goodison Park next weekend after suffering an as yet unspecified leg injury, forcing Jose Mourinho to shuffle his pack again, with Willian likely to be granted a place in the team, while Mohamed Salah is a further option for the Blues.

http://www.squawka.com/news/schurrle-suffers-injury/164241

Yeah I know. Ramsey is a viable captaincy option this week I think. A nice rest tomorrow too and it's games like Leicester away that he can come into his own.

Part of my brain tells me if I don't act tonight then I can't make the transfer and it's out of my hands. But that's the part that probably told me Yaya was not going to be in my team ever

Hadn't really been considering Rambo. Just getting used to owning him.

Also I have not yet got Lemlin's permission! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

jebforever wrote: »
    Doesn't look good in the short term re Schurrle.

http://www.squawka.com/news/schurrle-suffers-injury/164241

Yea saw that website - but it crashed twice when I tried to open it, and it's not really mentioned anywhere else (I'm not on twitter) so just seeing had anyone heard anything concrete, giroud for example news broke first on twitter I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Yea saw that website - but it crashed twice when I tried to open it, and it's not really mentioned anywhere else (I'm not on twitter) so just seeing had anyone heard anything concrete, giroud for example news broke first on twitter I think.

There doesn't seem to be much info about the injury at all. I guess the best way to find out definitively is to hear Jose's presser on Friday.

Also I have not yet got Lemlin's permission! :)

Feck it! Might as well just do it and stop thinking about it, should work well enough this week anyway. It's future Mr. P's problem then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Fletcher for Jovetic and lash the arm band on him as well? too early for gambles? for a 4pt hit though

Feck it! Might as well just do it and stop thinking about it, should work well enough this week anyway. It's future Mr. P's problem then :pac:

Mainly on the basis of your Mick McCarthy GIF I have also decided to give it a bash. I love Mick McCarthy GIFs. They are the best thing about the Internet.

Jovetic (c)

Mainly on the basis of your Mick McCarthy GIF I have also decided to give it a bash. I love Mick McCarthy GIFs. They are the best thing about the Internet.

Jovetic (c)

Well at least that's settled, we can blame Mick if it all goes wrong :)

Last call on the Jovetic express tonight. All aboard. Destination: Unknown.

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    Fletcher for Jovetic and lash the arm band on him as well? too early for gambles? for a 4pt hit though

Now there's a novel idea. Why didn't I think of that. :D

Mr P, after your last post I feel strangely like I've just met Paul McGrath in my local and convinced him that one wee half would be no harm....

Advertisement