Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Intake 4!!! 1309 campaign

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sgt_fenners

I think they mustn't have got it all opened up yet, it's saying not enrolled and I can't enrol myself on the pre induction course v1 or v2 and then on the induction course it just says not available beside all the modules. I can't figure out where the forums are either to ask about it lol

I looked for the forum as well but whatever I clicked on earlier it said the forum was only available when registered for a course.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BarnesLeBeau

Online learning still looks like it's got errors. Tells me to log out immediately til 4pm.

Online learning still looks like it's got errors. Tells me to log out immediately til 4pm.

I have just logged in and seems to be working. Only issue is that it says I have to complete the pre-entry course v2. The one we have already done to get this far. I know I completed v1 so that might be the problem. Any else have issues??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Sdcharger

The the issue to do with logging out before 4pm was a message sent back in june, I only viewed it for the first time today as well. The pre-entry course was updated with a few things so I think that we have to read through all of v2 doesn't seem to be a lot different from v1. Doesn't seem to be any issues for me. Just need to get stuck in now :)

Anyone else seeing pre-entry v2 as completed even if you didn't make whole way through it?

Anyone else seeing pre-entry v2 as completed even if you didn't make whole way through it?

yup

Sdcharger wrote: »
    yup

Any idea what the story is there?

Any idea what the story is there?

As v1 is the one we done at medical stage, I thought we didn't have to do v2 as "version" 2 only has a few changes. Namely who the new chief con is. And this is the pre-entry one.

So it doesn't surprise me that we wouldn't have to do it again, however concentrate on the induction learning and still have access to v1 to allow us to go back over it.

Anyone else think the same?

v2 we will have to read although it's basically the same as what we have already done (version 1 isn't accessible anymore) and test will be based on that and induction, i'm assuming it's marked as completed as we have already done v1 and it's not important for them to see as we have completed it as we will be tested on it anyway.

• Advertisement

On the white OHW form. The bit for a clinician to sign at the bottom. I take it that's for someone in OHW and not our own GP??

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Tommy Gunn

What time did you guys get away from the induction wknd at? Can someone private message me. Thanks

Advertisement