Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Intake 4!!! 1309 campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sgt_fenners

Sgtmort wrote: »
    I think there was 31 and 2 no shows. There was also around 11 female there too

Yeah 42 from what I remember...think I need to go for a run here lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Yeah 42 from what I remember...think I need to go for a run here lol

More than a run you'd need id say ! lol

More than a run you'd need id say ! lol

A good strong double would go down nicely now you mention it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MD4PSNI

Are you guys allowed to discuss what happens at induction weekend?

Im sure all of us still going through the process would be intrested :-)

I know I am anyway lol :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Dekkers

MD4PSNI wrote: »
    Are you guys allowed to discuss what happens at induction weekend?

Im sure all of us still going through the process would be intrested :-)

I know I am anyway lol :-)

I'm thinking tour of the hotel and uniform measurements and such. I'm sure there's quite a bit more to it but am looking forward to finding out for meself!

• Advertisement

Dekkers wrote: »
    I'm thinking tour of the hotel and uniform measurements and such. I'm sure there's quite a bit more to it but am looking forward to finding out for meself!

What stage you at Dekkers?

I cant wait either :-)

What stage you at Dekkers?

I cant wait either :-)

Am just waiting on thee call lad. Finished my online learning there today. I'm deluding myself in believing I'll be getting a buzz for the next intake haha

Am just waiting on thee call lad. Finished my online learning there today. I'm deluding myself in believing I'll be getting a buzz for the next intake haha

Aww good man!! :-) im up for PCA in a couple of weeks. Starting to get nervous now lad. Just cant wait to get at it.

Aww good man!! :-) im up for PCA in a couple of weeks. Starting to get nervous now lad. Just cant wait to get at it.

Great stuff..It must seem like ages since your AC. I know it actually is ha but the good news is it all ticks along comparatively quickly now!

Great stuff..It must seem like ages since your AC. I know it actually is ha but the good news is it all ticks along comparatively quickly now!

Aww god it was soooooo far away!! Lol.

Im sure the wait on the phone call is pure agony!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JMcClane

Don't worry Deks I'm right there with you with the delusions for the next intake.

We should get a list together of all those known waiting on the call to see where we sit in the pecking order.

Aww god it was soooooo far away!! Lol.

Im sure the wait on the phone call is pure agony!!!

Well technically it's been 1 working day so far...

I'm not going to agonise over this wait (hopefully, ha). Could be any length of time like. Fully intend to enjoy what time I have and when it comes, it comes. The sooner the better, obviously lol

JMcClane wrote: »
    Don't worry Deks I'm right there with you with the delusions for the next intake.

We should get a list together of all those known waiting on the call to see where we sit in the pecking order.

Yeah lol I'm not genuinely expecting it but can always dream. It's not far away by all accounts. Yeah good shout. Maybe in the proper thread though ha

You are quite right. Few people meeting an such but honestly wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone, although I would say they are an intense two days...

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

You are quite right. Few people meeting an such but honestly wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone, although I would say they are an intense two days...

Fenners have you tried getting on to classis yet? Just wondering as it won't let me launch anything like we were advised to do, it all just says not available beside it. Could be because I'm using an iPad but just thought I'd check with someone else! Good to meet you btw! :)

Fenners have you tried getting on to classis yet? Just wondering as it won't let me launch anything like we were advised to do, it all just says not available beside it. Could be because I'm using an iPad but just thought I'd check with someone else! Good to meet you btw! :)

Good to finally put a face to the name! :)

Just doing that as we speak...well I have logged in on a tablet and it won't let me open anything either. Just says not available beside it too. Can't see it being the device problem...must be because it hasn't opened properly yet or something. I'm confused lol

• Registered Users Posts: 45 active_edge

I'm the one who never heard of boards before haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Sdcharger

I got onto online learning but struggling to access induction course, says im not enrolled? anyone else had that problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

Sdcharger wrote: »
    I got onto online learning but struggling to access induction course, says im not enrolled? anyone else had that problem?

I think they mustn't have got it all opened up yet, it's saying not enrolled and I can't enrol myself on the pre induction course v1 or v2 and then on the induction course it just says not available beside all the modules. I can't figure out where the forums are either to ask about it lol

yes, must be having some system problems cause it doesn't even let you access the old stuff as well, will give it until tomorrow then!

• Advertisement

I think they mustn't have got it all opened up yet, it's saying not enrolled and I can't enrol myself on the pre induction course v1 or v2 and then on the induction course it just says not available beside all the modules. I can't figure out where the forums are either to ask about it lol

I looked for the forum as well but whatever I clicked on earlier it said the forum was only available when registered for a course.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BarnesLeBeau

Online learning still looks like it's got errors. Tells me to log out immediately til 4pm.

Online learning still looks like it's got errors. Tells me to log out immediately til 4pm.

I have just logged in and seems to be working. Only issue is that it says I have to complete the pre-entry course v2. The one we have already done to get this far. I know I completed v1 so that might be the problem. Any else have issues??

The the issue to do with logging out before 4pm was a message sent back in june, I only viewed it for the first time today as well. The pre-entry course was updated with a few things so I think that we have to read through all of v2 doesn't seem to be a lot different from v1. Doesn't seem to be any issues for me. Just need to get stuck in now :)

Anyone else seeing pre-entry v2 as completed even if you didn't make whole way through it?

Anyone else seeing pre-entry v2 as completed even if you didn't make whole way through it?

yup

Sdcharger wrote: »
    yup

Any idea what the story is there?

Any idea what the story is there?

As v1 is the one we done at medical stage, I thought we didn't have to do v2 as "version" 2 only has a few changes. Namely who the new chief con is. And this is the pre-entry one.

So it doesn't surprise me that we wouldn't have to do it again, however concentrate on the induction learning and still have access to v1 to allow us to go back over it.

Anyone else think the same?

v2 we will have to read although it's basically the same as what we have already done (version 1 isn't accessible anymore) and test will be based on that and induction, i'm assuming it's marked as completed as we have already done v1 and it's not important for them to see as we have completed it as we will be tested on it anyway.

• Advertisement

On the white OHW form. The bit for a clinician to sign at the bottom. I take it that's for someone in OHW and not our own GP??

Advertisement