Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming ban in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I hope to be there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Pm1e

Oryx wrote: »
    I hope to be there too.

hot drinks all round. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Brilliant. We should arrange to say hello.

Re: the aquathon run course - if Conor Turner only ran 18:11 when he's usually a minute faster than that I am assuming the run course was at least accurate or even slightly long - so PB stands :D

MojoMaker wrote: »
    Brilliant. We should arrange to say hello.

Re: the aquathon run course - if Conor Turner only ran 18:11 when he's usually a minute faster than that I am assuming the run course was at least accurate or even slightly long - so PB stands :D

Great news, I'll take that so. Right lets decide on identifiable clothing :pac:

Speedo wetsuit and red club swim hat (Activ Multisport).

• Advertisement

Speedo wetsuit and red club swim hat (Activ Multisport).

Go Pro camera attached to my head because the Mrs. wants to know how scary it'll be. :D

You may not be the only one with a cam aboard (not me) :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The night swim was fun, but I met no boardsies. :)

You may not be the only one with a cam aboard (not me) :)

man there were so many people there, sorry we didnt cross paths, it was so much fun wasnt it.

I kept an eye out for someone wearing a go-pro but didn't clock it. Mind you I was late getting there and all of a sudden it was dark :)

Great experience.

• Advertisement
Advertisement