Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Swimming ban in Dublin

2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 Oryx

I hope to be there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭ Pm1e

Oryx wrote: »
    I hope to be there too.

hot drinks all round. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭ MojoMaker

Brilliant. We should arrange to say hello.

Re: the aquathon run course - if Conor Turner only ran 18:11 when he's usually a minute faster than that I am assuming the run course was at least accurate or even slightly long - so PB stands :D

MojoMaker wrote: »
    Brilliant. We should arrange to say hello.

Re: the aquathon run course - if Conor Turner only ran 18:11 when he's usually a minute faster than that I am assuming the run course was at least accurate or even slightly long - so PB stands :D

Great news, I'll take that so. Right lets decide on identifiable clothing :pac:

Speedo wetsuit and red club swim hat (Activ Multisport).

• Advertisement

Speedo wetsuit and red club swim hat (Activ Multisport).

Go Pro camera attached to my head because the Mrs. wants to know how scary it'll be. :D

You may not be the only one with a cam aboard (not me) :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 Oryx

The night swim was fun, but I met no boardsies. :)

You may not be the only one with a cam aboard (not me) :)

man there were so many people there, sorry we didnt cross paths, it was so much fun wasnt it.

I kept an eye out for someone wearing a go-pro but didn't clock it. Mind you I was late getting there and all of a sudden it was dark :)

Great experience.

• Advertisement
Advertisement