Advertisement
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Online Dating Forum Access Request.

Comments

• Amazing87 wrote: »
    can i join please?

You need to have been a member of boards for 3 months and have 50 posts before we can give access.

• Can I have access please?

• Can I have access please. I was a regular poster before it became 'locked'
    Thanks

• Can i have access please

• Can I have access please

• Advertisement

• LaurenPam wrote: »
    Can i have access please

You need to have at least 50 posts and be a member of Boards for 3 months. When you've reached 50 posts we'd be happy to grant you access.

• Can i get an invite? Cheers.

• Hi Please could I gain access? Thank you!

• Can I get access please?

• Can I join, please?

• Advertisement

• Can I join, please?

• Can I join?
    Thanking you.

• May I have access please.

• Can I have access please

• Hi, I would like to have access to this forum too, please.

Thaanks.

• Hi there guys,

May I have access to this thread please?

Thanks.
    R

• Hello,

Could I get access please?

• Hi there - can I get access please?

• Hello,

Can I get access to the forum, please.

mrsoundie

• Could I get access please ? Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

• Hi all.

The mod team have removed the access of a large number of lurkers.

It is expected that anyone that gets access to the forum at least makes some kind of effort to contribute however there have been alot of grazers of late.

Please be advised, when access is granted, some level of interaction is expected.

Cheers!

:)

• Can I get access please to online dating thread

• Can I get access please to online dating thread

• Why are the mods so strict with "lurkers"? And why when a poster applies for access to be reinstated do they have to wait 30 days?

• Hi Joey,

As I said in my PM to you, you had not posted for 7 months so your access was removed.

There was a sticky at the top of the forum for a week advising that non posting members would have access removed and it quoted specifically the section from the charter, namely
    Members are expected to contribute - lurkers are not welcome. Access will be removed periodically for members who have not been posting - you are free to request access again when needed. Anyone suspected of posting occasionally just to keep access, will be removed. Of course we understand that you may want to take a break for a while - just PM a mod to request removal/return

There is little point in removing peoples access for non posting to simply give it back a couple of days later.

• I still think it is ridiculously strict to refuse access for 30 days.

• If you had contributed to the forum or read the charter we wouldn't be here so bear that in mind when you get access back.

:)

• would like access, if possible.

thanks

• would like access also pls

• Advertisement

• Can i get access please?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement