Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Happy burfday to meeee... My boyfriend got me the awesome present of my new tattoo, now I just have to find time somewhere to go and get it done... Anyone wanna babysit for 3 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Adiboo wrote: »
    I think I'll be doing my septum soon enough. Not looking forward though.

I almost passed out getting mine done and I'm normally okay with pain. That said it's my favourite piercing and I'd do it again. Really easy healer as well. My mammy's still not a fan though. :P

Happy birthday January! What are you going to get?

I have a bow on my right calf that is also getting tattoo'd onto my left calf :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Happy birthday, I hope you have a lovely day :) I'll babysit, sure. I'm great with kids, I swear *shifty eyes*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Adiboo wrote: »
    I think I'll be doing my septum soon enough. Not looking forward though.

Septum is easy, tiny pinch at most. Even stretching wasn't overly bad, up to 5mm now. Just don't get it stretched up half an hour before a Slayer gig..............I really didn't think that one out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Happy birthday for yesterday January!! Hope you had a nice day!
    Myself and himself went out to Howth yesterday evening, it was gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Happy birthday, January!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Happy belated birthday January :).

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Stupid question time.Are piercings allowed in passport pictures??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Hellrazer wrote: »

I have my lip piercing on in both my passport photo and driving licence photo. Nothing was ever said to me over it, but I'd imagine if you have a good few, maybe best to take them out? I can't say for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Happy belated birthday January
    Well dun to leinstr and yes I havintdrank in 3 weeks a yes I am sligty drunk now a watching the match -€: -6thin I Ned sleewp

Hellrazer wrote: »

A few, yes. Full face of metal, no, from what I remember. An old friend had 24 facial piercings, took out 20 of them for a passport photo.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Hey Orim - have you ever listened to Skyharbor?

I dyed my hair purple this morning, and I might even put my septum ring in. I feel like being a bit more alternative today!

Heading up to Dublin tomorrow for a night out on the town! Favourite late bars guys? Go! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

jenizzle wrote: »
    Hey Orim - have you ever listened to Skyharbor?

I dyed my hair purple this morning, and I might even put my septum ring in. I feel like being a bit more alternative today!

I have, not a huge amount but enough to know that I likes them.

Purple hair? Probably best off going brunette if you want to be alternative these days :P
    Ankhyu wrote: »
    Heading up to Dublin tomorrow for a night out on the town! Favourite late bars guys? Go! :D

Depends on what you want or the crowd you're with. Mezz, gypsy or fibbers would be my general haunts. Probably Mezz for a Monday, you'd have the best crowd there.

Orim wrote: »

Depends on what you want or the crowd you're with. Mezz, gypsy or fibbers would be my general haunts. Probably Mezz for a Monday, you'd have the best crowd there.

Was thinking as much, been there a couple of times before and had a decent night. Might try out a couple of others I've never been to though as well :D

Was thinking as much, been there a couple of times before and had a decent night. Might try out a couple of others I've never been to though as well :D

I would go for Against the Grain on Wexford Street, grab some food and decent beers. Then head down to the Liquor Rooms on the quays for fancy drinks and then up to the Mezz to round the night off.

Purple hair? Probably best off going brunette if you want to be alternative these days :P

I acquired their album, as I was going through the list of acts playing Graspop/Wacken that I hadn't heard of. Thought the singer sounded familiar but I didn't place him till today :o

I defo look like a 16 year old in 2006 now with my sidecomb an' all, argEMOOOOarg!

Ah yes, that's why I started listening to them. Appreciate the callout.

Are you heading over to either festival? Haven't been a festival in a years but I just feel too old for it these days :pac:

Ah yes, that's why I started listening to them. Appreciate the callout.

Are you heading over to either festival? Haven't been a festival in a years but I just feel too old for it these days :pac:

Nah. I've been to Graspop twice but I feel the same, too old and grumpy for sleeping in a field for 3 nights. Good craic was had at the time, but I'd only sleep in a hotel room now if I was going!

• Advertisement

Bit late now bit I always like Whelans and the Bernard Shaw :)

Anyone know a magic cure for hangovers? Out last night staying in the folks last night saves me a fortune on taxis but know if I get up the mother be full of random questions as mothers do but also still to hungover/ over the limit to drive home.

Bit late now bit I always like Whelans and the Bernard Shaw :)

Anyone know a magic cure for hangovers? Out last night staying in the folks last night saves me a fortune on taxis but know if I get up the mother be full of random questions as mothers do but also still to hungover/ over the limit to drive home.

Isn't ice cream your hangover cure? Try that?

Any memories of last night? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

All having a nice bank holiday? Waiting on the hot water to have a shower. Heading into Blanch to get bits for my cousins wedding next week, I am so excited!!

Isn't ice cream your hangover cure? Try that?

Any memories of last night? :p

Mmmm ice cream my hangover crutch :)

Ha won't lie memory is blurry I woke up in bed how I got here is mystery that will have to be unravelled.

I was out last night too, not too under the weather today though.

I made meself a feed of fried eggs (in coconut oil) and bacon medallions. LOVE that I can eat that guilt-free :D

GoT shall be watched. Lots of sitting shall be done!

On the bus to Dublin. Had forgotten how much I hate travelling alone. Really looking forward to this day next week when I have to make the same journey, followed by a flight, a train and possibly another bus.

Backstreet Boys are supporting mcbusted. :pac: this gig is gonna be class!

Feck off, are they really???

January wrote: »
    Feck off, are they really???

Yup, decided to google it, it was announced back in January that they're doing support for the whole tour :D

• Advertisement

Backstreet Boys are supporting mcbusted. :pac: this gig is gonna be class!

I thought that was just for the Hyde park gig?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement