Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show May 30th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

I think Bill thought they were going to bring Ronan out to meet him

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I bet Enda is cringing watching this tonight.......

As he would of course......

AND.....

Brendan gave out those tickets ages ago.....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Enda's happy dance doesn't make me forget about all the terminally ill people and disabled children his government have deprived of medical cards :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Wow rog wants to take him out for a round of golf, that's a bit presumptuous on rodges part, I would think

Of drinks? ;)

I'd even pay Harry.......:D

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

And all I done for Ireland, and they only made me a Field Marshall!

Replace phrases as you please.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,012 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I am going to be quite emotional when Bill does his last game, I'm going to select a fine whiskey to nurse me through it for the evening. Would be great if they did the last show infront of a live studio audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

#BringBackBillForTheEuros

I know this post is probably somewhat ironic but the guy should be allowed to retire in peace. He deserves it.

I fully expect a David Moyes type situation with Darragh Maloney though. He just doesn't have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

License Fee ad in the middle of The Late Late Show!!.... I didnt hear any of the women say.. "RTE is fantastic, Ryan is worth every penny of his million euro for the mediocre presenting job he does"..

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

It's been emotional folks. Have a great summer...I'm out! Off to watch Graham Norton.

See you all in September

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I think Bill thought they were going to bring Ronan out to meet him

Ya if they rated the guy half as much as Ryan was letting on,they's have had a This is your life style episode,complete with Johnny Giles attempting to sing (with Bacardi and coke in hand):D

I am going to be quite emotional when Bill does his last game, I'm going to select a fine whiskey to nurse me through it for the evening. Would be great if they did the last show infront of a live studio audience.

Invites will be eagerly awaited AD!....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Was that kittens ad just for us?!? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone worth watching after Dolores Keane or should i go to bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Just switched over to the Norton show there, Jaysus, Tom Cruise has aged a good bit

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

That digestive biscuit kitten ad is ridiculously cute

• Registered Users Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭jos28

I asked my son who he be watching in the World Cup seen as Ireland aren't in it.

Apparently scenes like this will keep the men entertained

football-brazil-l1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

whupdedo wrote: »
    Wow rog wants to take him out for a round of golf, that's a bit presumptuous on rodges part, I would think

If Brian O'Driscoll did it, it would attract the media horde, as it would have been Brian's last golf game as an Irish rugby player with Bill O'Herlihy. RTE missed a trick there.
    Tomorrow night, Brian is having his last ever meal during the month of May 2014. Expect plenty of paparazzi to turn up at the restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭Hitchens

"this will be our last night together,
    words will only make us cry"

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Just switched over to the Norton show there, Jaysus, Tom Cruise has aged a good bit

Does he need somebody to lift him up and down on the couch?

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    That digestive biscuit kitten ad is ridiculously cute

It gets little grey every time am wanting another kitten......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Ya if they rated the guy half as much as Ryan was letting on,they's have had a This is your life style episode,complete with Johnny Giles attempting to sing (with Bacardi and coke in hand):D

Agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 19,603 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Jaysus..a putter that was in vogue about 10 years ago. They really pushed the boat out:rolleyes:

Putters were en vogue?

Jaysis, fashion really does pass me by.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

jojofizzio wrote: »

Yes please. One of RTE's finest moments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Very jowly..

• Registered Users Posts: 82,012 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

jos28 wrote: »
    I asked my son who he be watching in the World Cup seen as Ireland aren't in it.

Apparently scenes like this will keep the men entertained

And not to forget the fan shenanigans at the Euros...

Irish-fan-Eamon-Keegan.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

anna080 wrote: »
    Great line up on graham tonight, Charleze Theron, Tom cruise, Emily blunt and Seth mc farlane. Music by Coldplay
    Bye bye Bill
    Great lineup on the LLS tonight. Mrs Browns Boys. Louis Walsh, some fellas we never heard of, Bill O' and Risteard Cooper, 74 adverts, and 822 youtube clips.

And still 45 minutes to go....We're all counting our blessings here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

F**k the €10k - As a childish and futile protest against that kind of vacuous celebrity crap, I deliberately texted the wrong answer to the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Was that Emmy Lou on the left there????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Anyone worth watching after Dolores Keane or should i go to bed

Eh, I dunno...... ;)

Advertisement