Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Is this fker actually out today?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

58.99 euro (PS4 & Xbox One) in Argos:

Wolfenstein Argos

49.99 euro on PS3 and Xbox 360 as well.

Checked HMV Grafton St. on my way into work, but I didn't see any copies on the shelves. I asked someone on the counter, and they had problems with there computer, and I was in a rush so didn't wait.

To note; It's confirmed that there is a New Game+ mode :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

kingtiger wrote: »

Its only 60c cheaper there than G2A so id use G2A. Bought 1 or 2 games from them myself and so have others here. Also you should be able to get about 5% off voucher on line somewhere with a quick google. Failing that use discount code 'frags' and get about 3% off.

For anyone wondering its €27.99 on G2A without any discount code applied

• Registered Users Posts: 27,832 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

EoinHef wrote: »
    Its only 60c cheaper there than G2A so id use G2A. Bought 1 or 2 games from them myself and so have others here. Also you should be able to get about 5% off voucher on line somewhere with a quick google. Failing that use discount code 'frags' and get about 3% off.

For anyone wondering its €27.99 on G2A without any discount code applied

For pc or xbox one ?

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    For pc or xbox one ?

Sorry should have stated PC,the post i was replying to was about PC

• Registered Users Posts: 27,832 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Sorry should have stated PC,the post i was replying to was about PC

Ah no worries. Was just flicking through the thread and hadn't fully read all posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Dont suppose anyone saw how much tesco have it for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Our local xtravision as expected didn't have it :(

Just saw on the PS4/XB1 thread its €48 on amazon for those who dont mind waiting a few days

• Advertisement

RE Amazon.

It seems to be dearer for me, what am I missing?

calex71 wrote: »
    Our local xtravision as expected didn't have it :(

Have they mentioned anything about the release date issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

cloud493 wrote: »
    Dont suppose anyone saw how much tesco have it for?

they don't have it at all in tesco jervis , gamestop was dearest as usual, HMV don't have it on henry street , i bought it in smyths for xbox one

Might go check clarehall, or see if the occupied edition is worth €70

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Have they mentioned anything about the release date issues?

Chap said system showed it as being out on Friday, which might also explain the post above about HMV not having it either, them being the one company now.

Grayditch wrote: »
    RE Amazon.

It seems to be dearer for me, what am I missing?

£39(PS4/XB1) on amazon and as the order is over £25 you should get free delivery. What price are you getting? Are you sure you have selected standard delivery and not express?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Apparently a lot of serious tech problems with the PC version: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/05/20/wolfenstein-the-new-order-technical-issues-the-problems-detailed-plus-a-few-fixes/

May wait a week or two to see if they're sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

humanji wrote: »
    Apparently a lot of serious tech problems with the PC version: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/05/20/wolfenstein-the-new-order-technical-issues-the-problems-detailed-plus-a-few-fixes/

May wait a week or two to see if they're sorted.

No frame rate or texture pop in issues for me. I do have the game installed on an SSD though which may help with any potential texture issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Yea, I'm not downloading 40gb+ for a game I'm not sure would run great yet.

£39(PS4/XB1) on amazon and as the order is over £25 you should get free delivery. What price are you getting? Are you sure you have selected standard delivery and not express?

That was it, although it's at €50,93, now for some reason. Not a huge difference, I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I have to say it looks fun.

Grayditch wrote: »
    That was it, although it's at €50,93, now for some reason. Not a huge difference, I suppose.

Thats because of currency exchange i think,im not sure of the details of it but you can either get your bank exchange rate or amazons exchange rate. One is usually better than the other

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Thats because of currency exchange i think,im not sure of the details of it but you can either get your bank exchange rate or amazons exchange rate. One is usually better than the other

Currency exchange and irish vat slaped on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Polygon have a nice feature on this and the studio behind it, Machine Games.

I got it from xtravision today, and HMV and xtravision are owned by the same company so.

I got it from xtravision today, and HMV and xtravision are owned by the same company so.

How much did it retail for? I was going by the online store prices.

€59.99 for the PS4 version, they also had the ps3/360 version for rental if your so inclined. Play through and return it by next Tuesday, I can get my 60 quid back for watchdogs :)

€59.99 for the PS4 version, they also had the ps3/360 version for rental if your so inclined. Play through and return it by next Tuesday, I can get my 60 quid back for watchdogs :)

Thanks. Was the X1 there? That's the copy I'm looking to pick up.

They did.

• Advertisement

Ahhhhh damn our rubbish xtravision , I wasn't waiting so I went to gamestop, had €20 voucher to use up there anyway but still I was planning on using it for MS credit or something. I did get the Occupied Edition though, It has some photo prints one is of nazis in that iconic stroll across Abbey Road :D , has a card holder and a travel guide booklet.

Advertisement