Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotion Code - Irish Ferries / Stena Line

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 murken47

Thanks for that, will try it, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Any codes for Cairnryan to Larne, Cairnryn to Belfast, this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

macadam wrote: »
    Any codes for Cairnryan to Larne, Cairnryn to Belfast, this weekend

Try a code from http://www.oxcodes.ie/merchants/detail/stenaline-vouchers-discount-codes

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sebanwo

OK GUYS GREAT NEWS !!!

STENA LINE 20 % OFF VALID TILL 15th may 2014

OFFER CODE B210

I saved 50 eur

ENJOY (bookings 25.4.14 - 1.1.2015

• Registered Users Posts: 20,802 ✭✭✭✭cormie

What sailings is that for? Doesn't appear to be working Rosslare to Cherbourge? The oul reliable V780 isn't working either..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 sebanwo

Try A788

No luck with that either unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Rock Steady Edy

sebanwo wrote: »
    OK GUYS GREAT NEWS !!!

OFFER CODE B210

I saved 50 eur

Thanks - this is a great offer, especially in combination with their "Take a friend for free" offer, which takes the actual discount (if you have a second adult) to 30%+.

What sailings did you use the code on? I had no luck for a Rosslare-Cherbourge sailing with Stena on the 15th of May :(

cormie wrote: »
    What sailings did you use the code on? I had no luck for a Rosslare-Cherbourge sailing with Stena on the 15th of May :(

Rosslare to Pembroke and Dublin / Dun Laoghaire to Holyhead in July.

• Advertisement

Thanks Edy, ended up booking it without it, you get "points" if you sign up to the stena member thingy and it gives you 1 point for every Euro you spend from what I can see and you can use your points against future sailings, 10 points = 1 eur I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RosAB

OK GUYS GREAT NEWS !!!

OFFER CODE B210

I saved 50 eur

Thanks! Just saved €85 on Rosslare to Fishguard route for July and also had €12.92 cashback track on FatCheese!! Great code.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

not working for me!! Was this morning but wanted to double check our holiday info!!

murphf wrote: »
    not working for me!! Was this morning but wanted to double check our holiday info!!

Apparently they have cancelled B210 and sent a new one via email, anyone on the mailing list?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RosAB

murphf wrote: »

A788 always worked for me too but nowhere near the same discount as with B210.

They have a great Loyalty scheme too if you plan to use them more than once.

OK GUYS GREAT NEWS !!!

OFFER CODE B210

I saved 50 eur

Does appear to have stopped working ahead of the 15 May.

Does appear to have stopped working ahead of the 15 May.

Surely they can't do that legally?!i would argue with them if they haven't sent out a new code which they don't appear to have done!

Does anyone think they might do another one.. We want to travel start July and trying to figure if prices will go up or down/ if there will be another deal / if it will get booked up?

You can use this link for 20.14% off Rosslare to Fishguard all year anyway.

http://www.stenaline.ie/ferries-to-britain/special-offers/rosslare-fishguard-europe-refit

You can use this link for 20.14% off Rosslare to Fishguard all year

You can use this link for 20.14% off Rosslare to Fishguard all year anyway.

Oh my gosh thank you so so so so so much!!! You are a star and have saved our holiday!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

anyone have one for holyhead to dublin return

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kkgirl86

HI there!
    Please please please does any one have a promo code for belfast to cairnryan??? that b210 last week was brill but i couldn't pay for trip cos only got paid over weekend and now it's not working :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Sam2005

A788 provided me with a 10% discount today on Cairnryan-Belfast for 1st weekend in June (2014). Thanks to those suggesting it.

regards, Sam 2005

• Registered Users Posts: 11 maria316

Hoping to travel to france 31st august from cork? Any codes would be great please if anyone had them. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭ra0044

Hi,

Really would appreciate any discount codes for Dublin to Hollyhead on either Stenna or Irish Ferries. Hoping to travel first week in July.

Many thanks

If you're with Electric Ireland, sign up for their Powering Rewards scheme to get 20% off (except Saturdays) with Stena Line. Otherwise you'll have to make do with A788 and 10% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

ESSJ14 20% off book by midnight july 10th travel upto end of Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AMWIRL

found this discount which works

Promotional Codes are as follows:
    For the French Crossing, enter promotion code AVGCOI and click ‘Get Quote’.
    For the Irish Sea Crossings, enter promotion code ZVGOCI and click ‘Get Quote’.
    Proceed with the process and you will see the discounted price before you are asked for you personal details.

think it is a 10% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭adrianshanahan

Does anyone have any up to date Stena line discount codes for Dublin Hollyhead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 mutner

Hi all, just wondering if there are any discount codes out there for Irish Ferries from Ireland to the UK for travel in September.

I've missed the 20% off one for booking before 10th July, so any others would be a great help.

Advertisement