Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotion Code - Irish Ferries / Stena Line

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Irish Ferries

10% of all our motorist fares to/from Ireland and Britain. Travel on any sailing between the 17 November and the 31 January 2015, must be booked by Wednesday 2 December 2014. New bookings only. Terms & Conditions apply.

Code ENOV14

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Wine Goddess

Just got an email saying that by using the code FRANCE15 with IF you can get 10% off if you book by December 2.

Doesn't seem a huge amount to me but as we can't afford to go either way I hope someone else can profit from it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭RORY O CONNOR

Grawns wrote: »
    Irish Ferries

10% of all our motorist fares to/from Ireland and Britain. Travel on any sailing between the 17 November and the 31 January 2015, must be booked by Wednesday 2 December 2014. New bookings only. Terms & Conditions apply.

Code ENOV14

Did not work!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Did not work!!!!

I just tried it and it is working, after you select the journey then you click on the green button at the bottom of the page the one that says "get discount and extras", then you will see the reduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Any stena line voucher codes?
    Have to get a car and one passenger from holyhead to dublin as cheaply as possible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭RORY O CONNOR

Not at this time of year!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Irish ferries 14:10 will be the cheapest Holyhead to Dublin route.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

cormie wrote: »
    Irish ferries 14:10 will be the cheapest Holyhead to Dublin route.

It is by just a little bit irish ferries 14.10 is 158, stenaline at 13.50 is 164.
    Both prices in euro

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Rock Steady Edy

20% off IF till 13 Jan with code EHNY15 for sailings between 10 Jan and 22 May.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Hillson

Thank you,

I used this today and saved about 80 euro, which paid for a cabin one of the ways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Thanks, saved me 52 Euros

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

I tried using this last night booking Rosslare-Roscoff, although the tool accepted the code and said 20 percent discount on all fares, it did not apply any actual discount.
    In the end I reverted to FRANCEC15 for 10% discount.

After booking i left feedback, and received a response stating:
    The recent 20% discount promotion is available against travel on our Ireland-Britain routes only.

For those, who used the code successfully, was it on Ireland>France routes?

It's possible it was because my dates don't fully fall within the travel dates (out before May22nd, back after), but this was not the reason given by IF support..:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Bif

Hillson wrote: »
    Thank you,

I used this today and saved about 80 euro, which paid for a cabin one of the ways.

Hillson...what route did you book? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Rock Steady Edy

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    The recent 20% discount promotion is available against travel on our Ireland-Britain routes only.

I can confirm that the code was meant for Ireland - Britain routes only.

I'm travelling the last week in July and the first week in August and being quoted €363 for a car and two adults return, Dublin to Hollyhead, should I take this price or wait for a discount code?

Any thoughts anybody

• Registered Users Posts: 8,460 ✭✭✭micks_address

sgb wrote: »
    I'm travelling the last week in July and the first week in August and being quoted €363 for a car and two adults return, Dublin to Hollyhead, should I take this price or wait for a discount code?

Any thoughts anybody

There is a good chance you might get a 20% discount code over the coming months.. Cost us 288 for same fair last weekend

There is a good chance you might get a 20% discount code over the coming months.. Cost us 288 for same fair last weekend

Actually I just got this email
    http://www.irishferries.com/uk-en/anite/bookingstage1/?promocode=ECEB15&utm_source=communigator&utm_medium=email&utm_content=book&utm_campaign=ZI150202&_$ja=tsid:67662|cgn:book&CC=ZI150202

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Chelon

Anything for Stena Belfast-Cairnryan?

Chelon wrote: »
    Anything for Stena Belfast-Cairnryan?

Anything on offer at moment for march travel?

• Advertisement

I had problems booking online so ended up phoning them - she told me about special offer (I think it was 3 for 1 on passengers) - and used that "discount code" as she put it, to get me a lower fare.

Not sure if that is the same thing as the codes you enter on the website direct, but worked for me this time.

Chelon wrote: »
    I had problems booking online so ended up phoning them - she told me about special offer (I think it was 3 for 1 on passengers) - and used that "discount code" as she put it, to get me a lower fare.

Not sure if that is the same thing as the codes you enter on the website direct, but worked for me this time.

did you book in the last couple of days? i need to travel 9th march

Thanks,
    Mick

I booked last Wednesday for travel over weekend just gone. It's worth a phone call to see if they have any codes on offer.

Also as noted before on this thread, click on "short breaks & holidays". Pick a hotel for even one night, then click on "alternative sailings" to select your return trip. I found this worked out much cheaper on occasion - even if you didn't show up at the hotel, you'd still save money over booking the standard ferry crossing.

i phoned them and they do a 24 hour return price..

sailing on Monday 9th at 805 and back the Tuesday 10th at 14.05

211 euro.. that's a decent price.. and exactly what we were after in terms of sailings.. booking same sailings via website was 318 euro ..

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

HIa There doesnt seem to be a discount when i select this, except on the right there is a box saying 20% off all fares and if you click this it takes you to a page with a login for 'episerver'?? thanks for any help!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭momec

Just bumping this to see if there are any Irish Ferries codes floating about? Stenaline are coming in about €45 cheaper for crossing (Dublin - Holyhead return) as foot passengers in July, but IF times suit me better. Would appreciate if anyone has a code.

Also should add A788 was getting me 10% off Stenaline last night and this code seems to be working quite a while now. Might be useful to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Filipa

momec wrote: »
    Just bumping this to see if there are any Irish Ferries codes floating about? Stenaline are coming in about €45 cheaper for crossing (Dublin - Holyhead return) as foot passengers in July, but IF times suit me better. Would appreciate if anyone has a code.

Momec, what dates are you trying to book? Stena and Irish Ferries tend to have very similar foot passenger prices

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

momec wrote: »

This gives you 20% off http://2015holidays.com/?p=1648 but you have to pay in sterling and the euro pound exchange rates is abysmal at the moment #ThankYouAngelaMerkelThatcher so it might not be much cheaper

• Advertisement

Filipa wrote: »
    Momec, what dates are you trying to book? Stena and Irish Ferries tend to have very similar foot passenger prices

Thanks Filipa. Travelling 13 July, return 20 July. I suppose I am not comparing like with like re the prices - Irish ferries times suit me better, which also happens to be the swift ferry. The Stenaline prices are cheaper because for the times I am looking at its the slow boat. Will have three kids with me on my own so I think the less time spent stopping them from wrecking the ship the better :)

Thanks very much Househero. Prices look good and then when you convert to euro its only a few cent of a difference. Poor exchange rate alright.

Anyway thank you both, will keep an eye out over the next few weeks and if nothing is available will book it. Even with a code I wont be saving that much but better in my pocket than anyone elses.

Advertisement