Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

The Late Late Show - April 11th 2014 - Does anybody even care any more :-(

Comments

• Im out of here

Jumping-Out-of-Window.gif

• Jimmy Saville was all over that video I'd say!

• Tubs asking "suprised" guests to perform a song "unexpected" always reminds me of this...

• keith16 wrote: »
    Leffe Update:

CVRVeEE.png

Sorry to be critical again keith, but I've looked at your previous charts, and it looks to me like you've gone out and bought more.. :eek:

• aaaaaaw..... am I the only one who enjoyed that clip and wants to see the rest of it?! :o

• Advertisement

• A singing priest, Jimmy McGee and the Nolans in green dresses… thankfully they can't get RTE across the sea, and we can get BBC etc…. mortifying, especially after the fab ceiluradh in the Royal Albert Hall last night

• monkey9 wrote: »
    Jimmy Saville was all over that video I'd say!

If they were white dresses he would have been on heart attack watch.

• If nothing else maybe people would ring The Samaritans if they feel like Linda did at the time of her loss....

As usual RTE wouldn't even think of a ticker number at the end of the screen..

She is trying to steer the conversation from sadness, I don't blame her...

• :eek:

• Grand breasticles

• Advertisement

• I can imagine the crowd are slipping towards the exits, like at the end of a one sided football match.

• I'll watch The Champ. I reckon I'll go to bed a lot happier.

Oh god Harry, I was about 13 when I saw the Champ, it was on Christmas day, my brother died when I was 10 (freak accident) i balled my eyes out when he was trying to wake up his dad.

• id say she would love to win a sausage

• Sounds like Ramona off Dragons Den.

• Do the Nolans have a traveller connection?

• Just where does that 20,000 come from??

• That was so bad.

• Tubs asking "suprised" guests to perform a song "unexpected" always reminds me of this...

I watched that yesterday for the first time AD.....:)

• "If I told you that you'd won 20 grand what would you say".

I'd still be depressed after having watched the show Ryan..

• "Happy to be here, even if I was swindled out of all my money". Monty Python "living in the paper bag in the middle of a motorway" isn't in it!

• Advertisement

• I've a feeling Linda went home depressed after that....

• Sorry to be critical again keith, but I've looked at your previous charts, and it looks to me like you've gone out and bought more.. :eek:

Can you blame him?

• Aidric wrote: »
    Do the Nolans have a traveller connection?

Not sure, you'd have to analyse the accents!

• /k
    Sorry to be critical again keith, but I've looked at your previous charts, and it looks to me like you've gone out and bought more.. :eek:

I justttd......I jsutstt/// I lovee yo county mayo hurling 6

• Jesus, in a series of anti climaxes, that was particulary lame.

• does anyone know where i can get the last two and a half hours of my life back.

• She gets 20k and RTE probably rake in at least about 50k from the exorbitant cost of the premium-rate phone line. Everyone's a winner :rolleyes:

• cofy wrote: »
    Oh god Harry, I was about 13 when I saw the Champ, it was on Christmas day, my brother died when I was 10 (freak accident) i balled my eyes out when he was trying to wake up his dad.

Ah, my dear cofy...

So many hugs to you....xxx

• "If I told you that you'd won 20 grand what would you say".

I'd still be depressed after having watched the show Ryan..

Although, 20 grand can buy a shedload of Prozac or Lexapro, so it's not all bad......

• Advertisement

• mad_man4 wrote: »
    does anyone know where i can get the last two and a half hours of my life back.

Yeah, sure. Try RTE1 +1.

Mwa ha ha

Advertisement