Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

The Late Late Show - April 11th 2014 - Does anybody even care any more :-(

Comments

• Tubridy's new single "I'm in the mood for DEPRESSING THE SH1TE OUT OF YE ALL".

• Have to say yvonne keatings hair really looked inbits #shocking 😱😱

• he's in his comfort zone now

• THIS is the misery slot.
    Every family has its tragedies. Why do some people think that their tragedy is more important than everyone else's.

• Ah jeez no! There's absolutely no joy in watching the late late anymore. Its gone to a stage where it's better to just read the obituary section of a newspaper.

• Advertisement

• monkey9 wrote: »
    The Nolan's hey?! He only has her on so he can talk about the dead sister.
    Bingo

• Jeez Louise, this misery slot isn't even current (is it?).

• Linda had a lot of problems too

• "Give me your tears, Gypsy"

• 2lj3oea.gif

• Advertisement

• God, I hate sad stories....

• Pfft...still better than Jason Byrne.

• Did he ask her about Jim Davidson yet?

• sok2005 wrote: »
    Ah jeez no! There's absolutely no joy in watching the late late anymore. Its gone to a stage where it's better to just read the obituary section of a newspaper.

I'm watching Sophie's Choice next Friday night instead of the Late Late Show, and the following Friday night I'll watch Schindler's List, and the Friday after that, I'll watch The Champ. I reckon I'll go to bed a lot happier.

• Linda tries to lighten things by telling the funny things Bernie used to do, but Tubs quickly brings it back to the death of her husband and mother :rolleyes:

• Tubs is poking the misery fire for all the heat it can generate.

• RayM wrote: »
    2lj3oea.gif

Yay…. thanks for the great Chris Morris clip!!!!

• Is there time for a token comedian at all?

• Has Liveline come to our screens?

• I'm watching Sophie's Choice next Friday night instead of the Late Late Show, and the following Friday night I'll watch Schindler's List, and the Friday after that, I'll watch The Champ. I reckon I'll go to bed a lot happier.

Oh Dear God Nooooooooo.........:(:(:(:(

• Advertisement

• Ah no….. this is a parody of the LLS surely?

• I feel so sorry for her

• I'm watching Sophie's Choice next Friday night instead of the Late Late Show, and the following Friday night I'll watch Schindler's List, and the Friday after that, I'll watch The Champ. I reckon I'll go to bed a lot happier.

I'm just flickin over to that bit where Bambi mother gets killed. Might watch it a couple of times.

• I wonder how Ryan can contain his excitement, sucide, depression, cancer, child abuse all in the one person. How dare he interupt her and tell her to be serious for one minute:mad::mad:.

I'm gonna try watching the Pistorius trial instead, Harry.. Less crying than the Late Late .. :D

• Late Late has just announced new sponsor - Pfizer

• She wants Tubs to stop focusing on the bad stuff. Well done Linda! :D

• As soon as she mentions the good times the grim reaper swoops in to bring up more misery

• squadro wrote: »
    wheres keith16?:D
    Kids, stay away from the Lidl stuff.....:D

(only messing keith!) :p

Sorry, I stepped out for an hour to watch that house of cards show. Imagine Frank Underwood hosting the LLS.

Staring into the camera, talking to only the viewers. The guests, audience and all who dwell in RTE oblivious to him mocking them.

Leffe Update:

CVRVeEE.png

• Advertisement

• ''So you lost your mother, your partner and your sister, all in just a few years.
    How did that make you feel?''

Advertisement