Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Late Late Show - April 11th 2014 - Does anybody even care any more :-(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Tubridy's new single "I'm in the mood for DEPRESSING THE SH1TE OUT OF YE ALL".

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Briga22

Have to say yvonne keatings hair really looked inbits #shocking 😱😱

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

he's in his comfort zone now

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

THIS is the misery slot.
    Every family has its tragedies. Why do some people think that their tragedy is more important than everyone else's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sok2005

Ah jeez no! There's absolutely no joy in watching the late late anymore. Its gone to a stage where it's better to just read the obituary section of a newspaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

monkey9 wrote: »
    The Nolan's hey?! He only has her on so he can talk about the dead sister.
    Bingo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,571 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Jeez Louise, this misery slot isn't even current (is it?).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Linda had a lot of problems too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

"Give me your tears, Gypsy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

2lj3oea.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

God, I hate sad stories....

Pfft...still better than Jason Byrne.

Did he ask her about Jim Davidson yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

sok2005 wrote: »
    Ah jeez no! There's absolutely no joy in watching the late late anymore. Its gone to a stage where it's better to just read the obituary section of a newspaper.

I'm watching Sophie's Choice next Friday night instead of the Late Late Show, and the following Friday night I'll watch Schindler's List, and the Friday after that, I'll watch The Champ. I reckon I'll go to bed a lot happier.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Linda tries to lighten things by telling the funny things Bernie used to do, but Tubs quickly brings it back to the death of her husband and mother :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,058 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tubs is poking the misery fire for all the heat it can generate.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

RayM wrote: »
    2lj3oea.gif

Yay…. thanks for the great Chris Morris clip!!!!

Is there time for a token comedian at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Has Liveline come to our screens?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I'm watching Sophie's Choice next Friday night instead of the Late Late Show, and the following Friday night I'll watch Schindler's List, and the Friday after that, I'll watch The Champ. I reckon I'll go to bed a lot happier.

Oh Dear God Nooooooooo.........:(:(:(:(

• Advertisement

Ah no….. this is a parody of the LLS surely?

I feel so sorry for her

I'm just flickin over to that bit where Bambi mother gets killed. Might watch it a couple of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I wonder how Ryan can contain his excitement, sucide, depression, cancer, child abuse all in the one person. How dare he interupt her and tell her to be serious for one minute:mad::mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I'm gonna try watching the Pistorius trial instead, Harry.. Less crying than the Late Late .. :D

Late Late has just announced new sponsor - Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

She wants Tubs to stop focusing on the bad stuff. Well done Linda! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

As soon as she mentions the good times the grim reaper swoops in to bring up more misery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

squadro wrote: »
    wheres keith16?:D
    Kids, stay away from the Lidl stuff.....:D

(only messing keith!) :p

Sorry, I stepped out for an hour to watch that house of cards show. Imagine Frank Underwood hosting the LLS.

Staring into the camera, talking to only the viewers. The guests, audience and all who dwell in RTE oblivious to him mocking them.

Leffe Update:

CVRVeEE.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

''So you lost your mother, your partner and your sister, all in just a few years.
    How did that make you feel?''

Advertisement