Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Race number holder - group order or make them?

Options
  • 07-12-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Ages ago I had a thread looking for info on the pro style holders/brackets for race numbers. Anyway up until know I have been using a modified light holder which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, which is on the seatpost which isn't ideal.

I have found where I can get them by now. Rotor make a race plate, a cheap aluminium which integrates into the rear brake mount, except shipping seems to be a killer for such an inexpensive part.
    We're talking 20 quid from dulight.fr or probikeshop.com...or €14 from ebay.

I mean there are fancy carbon ones for a few grams less for €18 too on ebay.

However, I was just thinking would there be a demand out there if I or someone on here was to make a couple which would be very simple and just a couple of euro for postage etc? If not, or if people don't want to go down this route, would there be any interest in buying in a couple and saving on postage by splitting them when they arrive?

I don't mind trying to make myself one, or pay a once off 14 quid but would like to think of there was a demand we could all have them for less than a fiver? Let me know what ye think. Cheers!

184287.png184289.png184288.png

Comments

Advertisement